The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

9 hours ago, CBC said:

Not really. It's more profitable to sell you icloud storage/apple music than to sell iPods

One thing doesn't exclude the other two, I use Apple Music on my iPod Touch, the last two IPod versions were compatible with Apple Music (or Spotify) in the same way of iPhones with the difference you don't have to carry a brick, on eBay there are still selling the last model for 3x the price, there is still an audience for that, if anything they should have made another  smaller one like the one I posted.

9 hours ago, supertiffany said:

exactly and it can even replace an apple watch

Apple should at least make Apple watches with bigger storage considering the prices, because honestly a standard 32G for all models is a misery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

2 days until they announce the headset :duca: I hope it doesn't flop

apple-mixed-reality-headset-concept-by-d

“Multiple timers. We truly live in an age of wonders!”

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

the sticker/emoji thing is game changer im excited for that

Apple once again acted as if they invented Mixed Reality :rip:

I wonder how much this apple vision pro device will cost... I think it's going to flop, because I don't see people wearing these goofy looking goggles in public. It's sad bc you can tell the amount of work and effort it took to create this, but the form factor is just not there yet.

I would only buy this to replicate the movie theater experience at home. But then again, why would I actively choose to stay home and become more detached from society?  Plus, im sure it's gonna be expensive as hell.... hmmmm i might just buy one and keep it in its packaging... if it flops it may be worth a fortune in the future!

There's a lot to say about the product but the biggest con is having to wear it... it will cause fatigue after a few hours and will eventually leave a mark on your face. Definitely shouldn't wear this out in the sun. It's also uncomfortable to use it in any other position that's not sitting upright or standing. I just don't see this catching on at this point in time... and also at the rumored price point. Too expensive, and too niche. 

Edited by shinyshimmery

Life hack: instead of a big apartment and big TV, just get Apple Vision Pro 

I wonder how much it will cost? Rumor is 3k. I would definitely try it out if it’s like $1,000.

Starting at $3499???? Seriously??? :ahh:

I was so gonna buy this as a 4KTV replacement if it costs as much as a Macbook, but girl 3.5K :bibliahh: no ******* way

I mean with some added options it will be easily like $5k :deadbanana2: it's too much

if it works like they say that actually looks incredible and its only first generation, that price isnt that bad either considering what it can do

Wow $3.5K :rip: I wonder what their target audience is and who will actually use it. Rich people who already have giant TVs and new Macs?

That price :biblionny:

This is a device you buy 5 generations down or wait till it becomes glasses form in like 10 years.

Also I feel like the eye on the outer display just makes it look goofy. THAT alone can make this a BOMB from the viral memes. :rip: 

Edited by Starshine

• ATRL Moderator

$3500 :bibliahh:

I was expecting $1499 :deadbanana2:

Strange they didn’t mention gaming. I thought that would be the most common VR headset use. Maybe those apps are not ready for the full experience yet

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

I was so gonna buy this as a 4KTV replacement if it costs as much as a Macbook, but girl 3.5K :bibliahh: no ******* way

If you were looking for it only to replace your TV, for that price you can buy one of the best OLED or QD OLED TV's which will have so much better quality for movies and etc for that price :rip:

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

If you were looking for it only to replace your TV, for that price you can buy one of the best OLED or QD OLED TV's which will have so much better quality for movies and etc for that price :rip:

QD OLED isn't seeing Micro OLED in quality. 

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

QD OLED isn't seeing Micro OLED in quality. 

I know, I still prefer Philips OLED's with Ambilight (they're not available if youre from USA, but really popular in Europe - Ambilight is the best TV tech ever imo) and LG OLED's (specifically the G and upper series) I just said QD OLED too because they started to get popular in recent time for people who are obsessed with brightness 

We’re living in the future ladies :gayriahcat2:

mark zuck found dead in a ditch!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.