Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

Love seeing Kamala’s family culture this episode! Favorite aspect 100%

One thing the MCU is going to do is have a car chase :toofunny2:!

I’m not a fan of the purple lantern powers, that thinks that made Kamala cool/special!

Spoiler

The genetic talk made me think of Mutants!

Edited by chris1991

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

9-13 episodes would be more fulfilling standard for Marvel Disney+. 

agreed

-

how many love interests are they going to introduce in 6 eps lol :rip: cute ep. my least fav so far though

I love the culture in this - makes me want to scream the P word :jonny5:

I genuinely want to show all my white friends this, like this is my up bringing :rip: 

this was another stellar episode! now we know what the big conflict is and why kamala's bangle is important to that. slowly we are filling in the puzzle pieces. i think this episode nicely set up the last two episodes. 

I think it was really cool they were able to film in Thailand for the Kirarchi scenes. 

Kamala’s cousin :msmarvel:

Kamala’s red dagger friend :msmarvel:

Kamala’s red dagger friend’s guitarist friend :msmarvel:

home of sexuality aside, it was a wonderful episode

Spoiler

The toffee boxes thing made me tear up

This teenage girl having THREE hot love interests, two of whom are ninjas :rofl:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

On 6/29/2022 at 11:02 AM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I think she did travel back in time. In the recent comic runs she went to the past and her powers are connected to the multiverse. So maybe Marvel is doing a twist on that

On 6/29/2022 at 12:27 PM, Blood Magic said:

If it's time travel, that's not how it worked in the MCU. The past can't be changed so she couldn't be the one who created the stars. I'm more inclined to believe it's some sort of a vision.

On 6/29/2022 at 12:43 PM, Nicholai said:

Reveal hidden contents

My theory is that the bracelet was broken and she is in the Inhuman cocoon since the first thing we saw was a blue mist in stark contrast to the rest of the "vision". Yeah i'm still believe she is Inhuman.

Interesting, thanks for giving your point of view. I can't wait to see what will happen next! :msmarvel:

11 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This teenage girl having THREE hot love interests, two of whom are ninjas :rofl:

MMG (Main Marvel Girl) sh*t :msmarvel:

On 6/29/2022 at 5:07 AM, Hephaestus said:

Do you think she travelled back in time at the end of the episode or it's just a memory/vision? If she actually did, I can totally see her creating the trail of stars to help her grandma get on the train before it departs :'(

On 6/29/2022 at 7:27 AM, Blood Magic said:

If it's time travel, that's not how it worked in the MCU. The past can't be changed so she couldn't be the one who created the stars. I'm more inclined to believe it's some sort of a vision.

She wouldn’t necessarily be changing the past, it could very well be a causal loop paradox where she was always the one creating the stars.

My guess is that the “trail of stars” is actually Kamala jumping on a trail of cristal steps high enough so that Nani sees them hovering over her and understand them as “stars”.

19 minutes ago, Blue. said:

She wouldn’t necessarily be changing the past, it could very well be a causal loop paradox where she was always the one creating the stars.

My guess is that the “trail of stars” is actually Kamala jumping on a trail of cristal steps high enough so that Nani sees them hovering over her and understand them as “stars”.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant in my original comment (I can see her creating the hardlight "stars" as a path instead of jumping on them though). It'd be a really nice full circle moment and very emotional.

I could tell this show is already underrated. It is so fresh and original my heart is warm watching this show 

The final scene in this episode with Kamala in the train station was superb! 

I’m really starting to get into the series now! The last two episodes have been fantastic and I LOVE all of the visuals. I vaguely recall hearing about partition in history class but to see it depicted and subsequently read up on it has brought a lot more understanding. 

Still not sold on the retelling of Kamala’s power origins but given that the rest of the series has been getting better each week, I’ll give it a go.

Wow oh wow :msmarvel: This truly keeps getting better.

The toffee boxes scene :'( 

The Red Daggers / her having more control over her powers :msmarvel:

The time travel or vision at the end :msmarvel:crazy to think we have only 2 episodes left and then the next time we'll see her is in The Marvels? 

New episode incoming. I predict we learn the origin of the Bangles, if she is time traveling or it’s a vision/Dream. I assume we will also get some more history on the Partition. Giving Kamala some type of self-confidence pep talk. And An awakening of her true power as a inhuman. My only concern is how will this wrap up. The villains suck at trying to steal a bracelet from a 16 year old girl. There is a lack of a threat, unless we see the noir dimension start to take over. Right now there is no sense of danger or tension. So hopefully something dramatic happens leading into the finale. :msmarvel:Pls give us an Avenger level threat and Brie Larson Girlbossing in to save the day. With the finale of them teaming up

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

LOVED Aisha's backstory, it was long overdue and they delivered. Finally Kamala's mom knows about her powers, that was long overdue too.

Not the bad guys dieing like that though, very anticlimactic. Who's gonna be the main threat for the final episode then, Damage Control? Because that would be lame especially considering ClanDestine was already a very minor threat.

As almost every other Marvel show on Disney+, I have a feeling the ending will be somewhat disappointing. There's no way can successfully wrap everything in just 40/45 more minutes. They really have to start giving more episodes to these shows if they want the stories to be told in the best way possible.

Disliked this episode more then last week. Bruno & Kam bro moments were cool. And the amount of extras at the train sequence gave me claustrophobia. So it delivered on setting aspect. But that’s about it. Kinda worried the finale will be anticlimactic with that type of ending.

Spoiler

The Aisha flashbacks felt like it was missing something. I appreciate the cool history Intro. But the actual script felt elementary. The skeleton deaths even felt cartoony. We didn’t get any explanation on the actual bangels or the time traveling ability. I feel the message of the show, but the script this episode didn’t feel good. Also her glow powers are starting to dim on me.  The visual effects are great most of the times, but are losing thier flair. The villains are probably the weakes of any Disney+ series. And next episode will probably just be a street fight with drones and docd agents. A shame this show started out very high quality and I feel it’s done more for diversity then Eternals & Moonknight. Just hope Kamala ends the season off strong, cuz this episode was honestly lacking. 

Spoiler

Also some people are saying that the crystallizing Skeleton deaths were failed terregenises, but the villains weren’t true Inhumans that’s why they died. And next episode the same thing happens to Kamala but she survives and becomes stronger…

but I think it’s time we just give up on the Inhumans now. With only 1 episode left, this is probably it. Just her fighting the dodc drones ?

Also, it's a little lost on me how the djinns were killed by The Veil. Aren't they supposed to be from the Noor dimension?

I agree though that the crystallisation was very reminiscent of Terrigenesis. I'm just not convinced they'll go for this route at this point, but I hope they don't miss the chance to finally introduce Inhumans.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

LOVED Aisha's backstory, it was long overdue and they delivered. Finally Kamala's mom knows about her powers, that was long overdue too.

Not the bad guys dieing like that though, very anticlimactic. Who's gonna be the main threat for the final episode then, Damage Control? Because that would be lame especially considering ClanDestine was already a very minor threat.

As almost every other Marvel show on Disney+, I have a feeling the ending will be somewhat disappointing. There's no way can successfully wrap everything in just 40/45 more minutes. They really have to start giving more episodes to these shows if they want the stories to be told in the best way possible.

SPOILER!!

3 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

SPOILER!!

What? It's allowed to discuss after an episode has aired, as per Entertainment Rules:

When it's okay to post spoilers:

• TV: as soon as the episode airs in its main territory.

weird episode... i was expecting the pace to be faster now that we're on ep 5 but nothing rly happened

Edited by DreamGlow

45 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What? It's allowed to discuss after an episode has aired, as per Entertainment Rules:

Literally everyone has put their posts in spoilers, because not everyone watches the episode the second it drops. Come on, be at least a little bit considerate! I can't believe you just fully spoiled the episode. :ace:

16 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Literally everyone has put their posts in spoilers, because not everyone watches the episode the second it drops. Come on, be at least a little bit considerate! I can't believe you just fully spoiled the episode. :ace:

We've generally discussed the show without using spoiler tags after the episode aired for weeks. I'm really not trying to ruin anyone's watching experience as I believe I'm following the section rules', but why do people visit a thread if they aren't up to date?

For example, I've recently started watching The Handmaid's Tale and posted in the thread, which resulted in getting something spoiled, but I knew it could happen since I wasn't the one up to date when I joined the discussion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.