Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

creator Sana Amanat confirmed that Kamala Khan was originally intended to be a mutant.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

Iman Vellani, Kamala Khan herself confirms she is a Mutant in her latest official Statment. I don’t know why people on twitter still fail to accept it when the show writer, Kevin Fiege and Imani herself said that the MCU is taking Mutants and Inhumans in a different direction. FINAL CONFIRMATION SHE IS Mutant. Period. 

Iman Vellani July 14th 2022

“Don’t get me wrong I love the inhumans. Black bolt is like my father. but I do think the mcu is in a very different place than the comics were and so we were actually able to go this way with Kamala and to be fair the original intent for the comic character WAS to make her a mutant so I am over the moon that this is real and we could make it happen. Sana Amanat and I were freaking out, every single brain cell exploded when we found out we can do this. I was literally refreshing the ep 6 discussion thread on here until someone finallyyyy mentioned it.” 

This is from her official AMA held earlier today. What more do Reddit/Twitter skeptics need when it’s been confirmed multiple times by the literal creators!! Anyways More mutants are about to start popping up in upcoming movies and Disney+ series. Hopefully She-Hulk too

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

once again She is the First Revealed Mutan in the MCU. 

Imani has the X-Gene. She don’t think Kamran has it or is mutant. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The finale was good.  I loved how her father explained the origin of her name :heart: And the ending credits scene has me so excited for The Marvels :jonny5:

Yeesss cant wait for The Marvels :jonny2:

?so shady. 2 days and people are still made she is the first character to be revealed to hve the X-Gene. I can’t wait until the next mutaant is revealed. It’s probably gonna be Namor, or in She-Hulk series 

Rumors are saying Rouge will debut in the Marvels. And the recent reshoots with Nick fury are about that! This is just a rumor, but if Marvel really follows what happens in the X-men 97 series, and have rouge take Caption Marvels power:msmarvel:

I think we will have several X-men characters introduced by this time next year, so maybe Marvel will actually do this! The rouge we been waiting for 

Spoiler

The X-Men are about to start to showing up in every show/movie.

i think there’s a rumor that gambit will show up at Echo.

OMG. What if we see Storm in Black Panther 2!!!?!

I loved the reveal, I didn’t expected at all.

The whole episode was so much better the the last 2.

Overall the show was good but because the characters.

Can’t wait to see iman in the marvels.

This was honestly a cute ass show I loved it. The first 2 episodes are amazing in every sense :clap3: 

The big reveal on the final episode was interesting. Made Kamala’s story/origins kinda messy, especially with the bangle. but I’m hoping they explain it further in The Marvels. But I’m obviously excited for mutants to properly be introduced in the MCU :WAP:  Interested for the direction they’ll take with them, and how soon we’ll see them 

On 7/15/2022 at 6:13 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Rumors are saying Rouge will debut in the Marvels. And the recent reshoots with Nick fury are about that! This is just a rumor, but if Marvel really follows what happens in the X-men 97 series, and have rouge take Caption Marvels power:msmarvel:

I think we will have several X-men characters introduced by this time next year, so maybe Marvel will actually do this! The rouge we been waiting for 

I almost hope she doesn’t! These movies seem so crowded already! I hope they focus on story and then spectacle! Kevin has so many characters to milk right now! 

It would be a cool post credit scene though, setting up part 3! 

2 hours ago, chris1991 said:

I almost hope she doesn’t! These movies seem so crowded already! I hope they focus on story and then spectacle! Kevin has so many characters to milk right now! 

It would be a cool post credit scene though, setting up part 3! 

Yeah I agree. Rogue would be better off for CM 3. 

• 1 month later...

The way this show really got the last laugh on Obi-Wan, a super hyped show on a legendary established character from a legendary franchise :jonnycat:

Talent won :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.