Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

bye I LOVED this :msmarvel: MCU has been serving mid with their phase 4 movies, thank god the shows are keeping things interesting

the mutant twist was not unexpected but Idk how I feel about it yet - but that's only because I stan inhumans, it has nothing to do with how messy the reveal might be to others

:dies: 

Carol at the end :WAP: The Marvels about to be a serve I'm afraid :WAP: not sure how they were able to switch places but I hope they'll eventually explain it

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

6 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

bye I LOVED this :msmarvel: MCU has been serving mid with their phase 4 movies, thank god the shows are keeping things interesting

Hide contents

the mutant twist was not unexpected but Idk how I feel about it yet - but that's only because I stan inhumans, it has nothing to do with how messy the reveal might be to others

:dies: 

Carol at the end :WAP: The Marvels about to be a serve I'm afraid :WAP: not sure how they were able to switch places but I hope they'll eventually explain it

Spoiler

They were able to switch places because Captain Marvel has the other set of the Bands. The Captain Marvel origin is based from the Nega bands, granting the owner to swap places with another person connected to it. Basically Captain Marvel and Kamala swapped places. 

Also I’m 100% fine with

Spoiler

Kamala being more label as mutant then inhuman. I understand fans that care about sticking to her identity and origin. But most people upset don’t even care about inhumans or even knew who me. Marvel was 6 months ago? just twitter nerds mad because they need to complain about something. Inhumans are literally mutates. People be forgetting how closely parallel mutants and Inhumans are. Both are genetic mutates. Two sides of the same coin

28 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:
  Hide contents

They were able to switch places because Captain Marvel has the other set of the Bands. The Captain Marvel origin is based from the Nega bands, granting the owner to swap places with another person connected to it. Basically Captain Marvel and Kamala swapped places. 

wait you're most likely right although...

was Carol ever shown with the other set?

it does make sense overall, I just don't remember if she already had something like that in the movies.

also, it was obvious to me that they switched places but I saw some people on twitter saying she shapeshifted and I was like ?? :deadbanana: 

I do like how this directly ties into The Marvels, I just hope the movie doesn't suck because the last 2 entries into phase 4 were a complete miss for me

36 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Also I’m 100% fine with

Hide contents

Kamala being more label as mutant then inhuman. I understand fans that care about sticking to her identity and origin. But most people upset don’t even care about inhumans or even knew who me. Marvel was 6 months ago? just twitter nerds mad because they need to complain about something. Inhumans are literally mutates. People be forgetting how closely parallel mutants and Inhumans are. Both are genetic mutates. Two sides of the same coin

I don't love it only because

I love Inhumans. I mean, they were already introduced in AoS quite a while ago and Feige can build up from there if he chooses to, but as you wrote, nobody cares about them and everyone wants mutants

:rip: 

also, if this was the other way around, the mutants stans would literally burn down Marvel studios :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

Nah, this is Kevin Feige fulfilling his Inhumans hate boner.

This twist only cemented the horrible writing on this series.

Marvel comics only pushed the inhumans because they wanted to ruin the Xmen brand so Fox would fail.  Kevin is just setting things right.

Since when do the inhumans have a fan base lol

36 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

wait you're most likely right although...

Reveal hidden contents

was Carol ever shown with the other set?

it does make sense overall, I just don't remember if she already had something like that in the movies.

also, it was obvious to me that they switched places but I saw some people on twitter saying she shapeshifted and I was like ?? :deadbanana: 

I do like how this directly ties into The Marvels, I just hope the movie doesn't suck because the last 2 entries into phase 4 were a complete miss for me

I don't love it only because

Reveal hidden contents

I love Inhumans. I mean, they were already introduced in AoS quite a while ago and Feige can build up from there if he chooses to, but as you wrote, nobody cares about them and everyone wants mutants

:rip: 

also, if this was the other way around, the mutants stans would literally burn down Marvel studios :bibliahh:

Captain Marvel was shown searching for the artifacts like the ten rings signal in Shang-chi end credits. She left to look for more similar artifacts across the universe after the movie ended. And Kamala isn’t shapeshifting, it was a ode to her first comic. she transfer places, that’s why Carol  isn’t wearing the bangel. Also Kamala knows what her room looks like, Carol is looking like she don’t know where she is. Also her fingers are glowing the same way Kamala’s did when she first touched the bangel, meaning whatever Carol touch is related to Kamala’s bangel. The CGI effect swirled like a portal. Also probably why we got a one week timeskip.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

As much as I wanted Inhumans to be introduced in the MCU (especially after the Black Bolt cameo in Multiverse of Madness), I'm totally ok with the idea of merging Inhumans into Mutants. I mean, the only reason why Inhumans exist is just because Marvel didn't have the rights to Mutants anymore and wanted to replace them. I can also imagine the GP would have a hard time understanding why a character falls into a group or the other when, at the end of the day, they both represent mutated humans.

Inhumans have like 12 fans. Lmfao. The general public knows X-men and mutants. Kevin Fiege knows what he doing

I think that there is still space for the Inhuman Royal Family in the MCU but I don't think they will explore the NuHumans and the Terrigenesis.

On the whole I liked the season, was a cute show with a bit of a weak ending but most of the marvel shows have suffered from that. Can't say I care about inhumans so I'm not really bothered about what Kamala is in the MCU. 

Marvel officially confirmed

Spoiler

that was Carol Danvers Captain Marvel in the end credits on thier website. Kamala swapped places with her. 
source: https://www.marvel.com

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

What an incredible finale! I think it stuck the landing. Really excited by the post credit scene. Can't wait for The Marvels now. Also, I love how much her mom and dad had a role in being a part of the Ms. Marvel's identity with the costume and the name. Such a beautiful moment. 

The only thing that bothered me was the Statue of Liberty. Shouldn't it look like the upgraded statue in No Way Home? Unless this show takes place before NWH/Hawkeye? 

Edited by publikcitizen

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Marvel officially confirmed

Hide contents

that was Carol Danvers Captain Marvel in the end credits on thier website. Kamala swapped places with her. 
source: https://www.marvel.com

someone spam Grace Randolph with this because she's hell-bent on the shapeshifting bs :rip:

y'all hating on Inhumans but when Medusa makes her MCU proper debut and starts slicing ******* with her red hair, everyone will be gagging

I saw a reddit comment saying the bad ending is that they switched places while Carol was flying through space and Kamala dies because of the lack of oxygen I- :bibliahh: :deadvision:

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

The only thing that bothered me was the Statue of Liberty. Shouldn't it look like the upgraded statue in No Way Home? Unless this show takes place before NWH/Hawkeye? 

This is Fall of 2025. After Spidey, MoonKnight and Hawkeye. Endgame was October 2023, Spider-Man was November 2024, Hawkeye was December 2024. MoonKnight isn’t really confirmed, but most fans say spring 2025. Ms. Marvel  is set 2 years after endgame. And it’s the start of the school season. Fall 2025.  

So I have a theory about how all of this will play out for the rest of Phase 4... 

1. So we now know that Ms. Marvel is connected to Shang Chi because of the ten rings symbol we saw in the flashback when the Clandestines found one of the bangles. We can also speculate that the blue arm could be Kree? And the post credit scene of Shang Chi shows Captain Marvel, Bruce, and Wong investigating the ten rings and the signal they sent out. In addition, it can be speculated that maybe the bangle comes from the same (kree?) technology/origin as the ten rings. This can be further supported by the new post credit scene from the finale where Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel switch places after Kamala's bangle starts glowing. One can speculate that Captain Marvel found the other bangle as part of the investigation of the ten rings. 

2. With the revelation that Kamala is a mutant, I believe this will tie into Secret Invasion and The Marvels. Hear me out... we all have wondered about how the mutants would be introduced into the MCU. Well, this is my theory! Might be a little ridiculous but it could work if done right. So we know Secret Invasion will focus on the skrulls infiltrating Earth as shown in Far From Home and fighting the Kree army. I believe it's rumored to take place during the blip which makes sense considering Talos and his wife are Fury and Hill by the time Far From Home starts. But what if Secret Invasion is something else? Maybe the Kree Sleeper Agents or Spies Talos was talking about in FFH are Mutants/Inhumans that were experimented on and the real "Secret Invasion" is a mutant invasion. These experimented humans could be dormant mutants with the x genes. Kamala's bangle activated her mutant gene. So something in The Marvel would have to happen to activate their genes. 

3. This is my idea of how this could all happen in the MCU: 

Kree based on the moon, experimenting on humans and deviants. One subject escapes to earth, could be Apocalypse. He could have used the bangle to get to earth and called it a rebirth, tell the people of aqaba that he was failed by the only family he knew. Throw in some connections to the eternals and you could get Apocalypse story in full swing. The first mutant. The rest are experimented on further, eventually escaping and overthrow the Kree, inherit their technology including the ten rings and the bangles and start living there as inhumans. Technology that allows them to live on another dimension where they can remain invisible to earthlings. The once humans, now inhumans have learned to cope with their genetic mutations by seeing themselves as better than earthlings, embracing their mutations. Over generations they've learnt to see themselves as better than regular humans on earth. Clandestines are banished inhumans, teleported to the earth dimension. This could explain how both the bangle and ten rings ended up on Earth. And we see why the bangles are important to go back to their dimension, one that can't be seen. Finally, The Kree/Skrulls infiltrate earth in pursuit of the mutants as part of their war against each other. This leads to the mutants becoming known to humanity, perhaps whatever events in The Marvels will set this up for this to happen. 

4. Shang Chi, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion, and The Marvels will be a quadrilogy culminating in the arrival of the mutants in the MCU. 

I think this would be a cool way to introduce mutants into the MCU with a clever twist. Of course this is a wild theory, but after watching the finale and knowing what we know about Shang Chi and its post credit scene, Secret Invasion, and The Marvels, I feel like this is building up to something significant, and that would be mutants. 

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This is Fall of 2025. After Spidey, MoonKnight and Hawkeye. Endgame was October 2023, Spider-Man was November 2024, Hawkeye was December 2024. MoonKnight isn’t really confirmed, but most fans say spring 2025. Ms. Marvel  is set 2 years after endgame. And it’s the start of the school season. Fall 2025.  

So they messed up with the Statue of Liberty's appearance. Hopefully Kevin will see this mistake and get it fixed in CGI. 

28 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

I saw a reddit comment saying the bad ending is that they switched places while Carol was flying through space and Kamala dies because of the lack of oxygen I- :bibliahh: :deadvision:

What’s even funnier is when Kamala’s parents find a random white woman in her room. Imagine if that’s how The Marvels opens up:lmao:

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Inhumans have like 12 fans. Lmfao. The general public knows X-men and mutants. Kevin Fiege knows what he doing

I mean so did Eternals and that didn't stop Feige from doing them nn

My issue is how shoehorned and out of place this was.

11 minutes ago, mathekr said:

I mean so did Eternals and that didn't stop Feige from doing them nn

My issue is how shoehorned and out of place this was.

Not out of the blue when everyone was expecting inhumans, and we got mutates. And Inhumans are just mutates, just without a X gene.  Everything was set up, the whole theme of the show is about labels and names. And guardians had 12 fans and still was successful. Inhumans just didn’t connect with any audience, wereas Eternals at least made 400 Million

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.