• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

The finale was great. It recapturated the spirit of the first 2 episodes (same director)

OMG BOTH PLOT TWITST AT THE END :msmarvel:

Also Kamran can't act for his life.

Edited by Nicholai

I’m shaking :msmarvel:

I gasped so loud 

let’s gooooo!!!!

Wow they really dropped the ball HARD for the finale. Stakes were so high up to last week, enemies were actually threatening and had an interesting story/motivation and then nothing of that mattered and the final enemy was the world’s most incompetent SWAT team :rip: 

This was my third fave Marvel TV Show, I rank it last now tbh.

Edited by Blue.

GASPPPPP THE *-*** ARE HERE :msmarvel:

21 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

the marvels about to be an EVENT 

The fact its story is going to tie in events from Phase 3 (Captain Marvel and her lore), WandaVision (Monica), Shang-Chi (Ten Rings maybe?) and Ms. Marvel (Kamala and the bangle?)... I had very little hype before, but now I know we will eat good when it comes out! :msmarvel:

I thought the ending was better than I was expecting, but overall, I’m disappointed with the show.

My favorite parts of the show were the quieter, emotional (and cultural) moments that really separated this from other marvel projects. That was great and alone made the show worth watching. It’s just a shame that they had to sacrifice a lot of that for cheap, generic and forced action sequences and by also squeezing 2/3 seasons worth of plot into 6 episodes. 

I mean, I know it’s marvel and i guess action is what the audience wants but they were, for the most part, so poorly done that they just came across cringy. And those villains? Jesus Christ. And the way they were “defeated” (episode 5)? ******* awful.

But yeah, episode 6 was pretty good. I guess we know where half the budget went. I’m just glad they finally got their footing back. The tone was quirky enough and the family scenes were touching (although way too rushed at times when dealing with major revelations!!). I’d rate the overall show a 6/10. Sloppy, cute and fun.

Off topic: I think I’m done with marvel for  at least a little while. The fatigue has set in and I’ve missed too many shows/movies in phase 4. Although I might peak in for a lil longer if She-Hulk’s reception is good.

26 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The fact its story is going to tie in events from Phase 3 (Captain Marvel and her lore), WandaVision (Monica), Shang-Chi (Ten Rings maybe?) and Ms. Marvel (Kamala and the bangle?)... I had very little hype before, but now I know we will eat good when it comes out! :msmarvel:

I was hoping we would get some clarification about the Ten Rings in Ms. Marvel but it makes sense that it would be explore in the movie since Carol appeared in the post credit scene in Shang-Chi. One year to go!

Omg

Spoiler

Mutants! 

Watched it AGAIN to see if I got y’all hype and thought is was a mess AGAIN lmao

I also have issues with the timeline for this, since they shown the OLD Statue of Liberty, which we know was being “upgraded” during NWH and finished by the time Yelena shows up in Hawkeye.

They also dropped the second bangle thing, so I am going to say:

1) The show happens before NWH, Hawkeye AND Shang Chi.

2) The second bangle was used to make the 10 rings.

3) The signal the rings sent across the universe was some kind of resonance with Kamala’s bangle, as she is probably in space with Carol and Monica during the events in Shang Chi.

34 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Really interesting article about that reveal here :msmarvel:

I really liked the reveal, but I kinda assumed it was something they filmed at the last minute to try and do some damage control. I even thought it might’ve been filmed during reshoots or something. 

The finale aired? Time to binge

The cgi fight was the only bad part of the episode for me. Proving once again that the family dynamic and Jersey city parts of the show is where it shines. The 2 episodes in Pakistan were tragic. The end credits was great. Iman did amazing but I hope she works on her sad/crying acting. Only critic I have for her. Her friends and family better be in the marvels. Kam powers were as generic as they come, and the embiggen made me laugh out loud. Hope they make it look better in the movies

Apparently it’s been confirmed that Ms. Marvel will get a new suit updated like Wanda from Wandavision to DS2. 

I actually like the suit. Hope it’s just minor changes. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

The ClanDestines were the weakness of this series. Damage Control as the villians would have been a better decision as this episode showed. That plot didn't make much sense at all.

They could have covered the origin of the bracelets in another way or in a second season. The best thing about the series is its characters (Bruno, Nakia, Kamala's brother) and they weren't present in 2/6 episodes. The Pakistan trip and the flashback episode were a bit rushed. 

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Apparently it’s been confirmed that Ms. Marvel will get a new suit updated like Wanda from Wandavision to DS2. 

I actually like the suit. Hope it’s just minor changes. 

It leaked.

The Marvels" revela el nuevo traje de Ms. Marvel en foto tras bastidores —  SeriesPelis.com

I like the show suit more :monkey:

Fun finale!!!! Kinda really liked it!

****!!!!!!! I’m so pumped for the reveal we got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Without spoilers! The comic change kinda make sense now since the comic-books were trying to kinda erase a certain group when Fox owned the right!  I think she was always meant to be a one of those Marvel is just fixing!!

7 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Fun finale!!!! Kinda really liked it!

****!!!!!!! I’m so pumped for the reveal we got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Without spoilers! The comic change kinda make sense now since the comic-books were trying to kinda erase a certain group when Fox owned the right!  I think she was always meant to be a one of those Marvel is just fixing!!

Exactly! I think that is the case.

I think they will just use the royal family and nothing more related to that other group of people.

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

It leaked.

Hide contents

The Marvels" revela el nuevo traje de Ms. Marvel en foto tras bastidores —  SeriesPelis.com

I like the show suit more :monkey:

Oh thanks for this! And yeah I like the shows more too. This is giving Thor Love & Thunder vibe

Also to clear up confusion of the post credit scene

Spoiler

That’s the real Carol Danvers. That’s why she was confused she was in a teen girls room. Also they swapped places in that moment. It was confirmed 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Nah, this is Kevin Feige fulfilling his Inhumans hate boner.

This twist only cemented the horrible writing on this series.

Edited by mathekr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.