Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

Spoiler

I’m hoping the finale subverts our expectations and something major happens. I’m still confused why they made this penultimate episode so uneventful. Like part of me wants the clan destine to be lying or misinformed. cuz it’s strange that they die from what they been after this whole time. :deadbanana4: I’m just worried this show won’t stick the landing. How is this setting up The Marvels? How will Kamala get back home to save the day? Will we Learn about the Bangels origin? Also the repercussions of Nakia learning about her powers. How will she get her comic suit? How does the Noor dimension correlate with the plot in NYC? Kamala still don’t know how to fight . With barely any training, how will she fight all of the Drones and Docd Agents. Just a lot to wrap up in 40 minutes. The more I think about it. Terregenesis is the only way to give her a power up that makes sense. 

on the Bright Side this is the first time I’ve seen Ms. Marvel Trend. And it seems that the Aisha flashback is getting positive reception from Muslim/South Asian viewers! Maybe Disney’s + Targeting Specific Demographics is working. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

always wonder why she had that on her costume. 

Pretty sure Kamran will be the villain in the finale, especially after he finds out his mom died and think Kamala was responsible. But yeah I am a little confused by the Veil killing the clandestines. Was kinda anticlimatic. Hopefully the finale will make sense of that. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Pretty sure Kamran will be the villain in the finale, especially after he finds out his mom died and think Kamala was responsible. But yeah I am a little confused by the Veil killing the clandestines. Was kinda anticlimatic. Hopefully the finale will make sense of that. 

Spoilers yall

I can already see how they will not bother explaining the Monica, Carol & Kamala team up and that annoys me :deadbanana2: if anything, Wong and Strange should come collect Kamala's ass... I actually hope Wong shows up in the finale

1 hour ago, TOKYO. said:

Spoilers yall

It is not a spoiler if it has already aired. Just don’t enter the thread if you haven’t seen it.

What a mess of an episode, it totally wrecked the show’s pace. It added absolutely nothing to the plot and leaves to many things to be solved/explained in the finale.

I’ve loving this show but yeah this episode was pretty underwhelming. 

The amount of questions and just one episode to wrap it all up? I sense another bad series finale for Marvel shows. 

Spoiler

Where does the bagel come from?

Why it killed the villains?

How did the lady close the veil?

How did Kamran got his powers? I mean they “showed” it but what actually happened?

Is it connected to ShangChi?

I swear what’s the point of making series if that still is not enough to properly tell a story? :rip:

3 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I can already see how they will not bother explaining the Monica, Carol & Kamala team up and that annoys me :deadbanana2: if anything, Wong and Strange should come collect Kamala's ass... I actually hope Wong shows up in the finale

Marvel’s problem is that in order to enjoy the movies you have to watch the shows. Let me be clear.

LET THE SHOWS STAY SHOWS. No connecting to movies!!!

3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Marvel’s problem is that in order to enjoy the movies you have to watch the shows. Let me be clear.

The only instance so far has been Wandavision/MoM. :rip: 

Not going to happen anyways. The connected universe is Marvel's entire concept. :celestial5:

so next week is da finale right? this last episode was filler filled until da end

10 hours ago, phreshprince said:

it's a shared universe, of course the characters will eventually cross over into the movies and vice versa :rip:

I like Kamala in that short skit with Cap America/Wasp/Antman/Cap Marvel, so let's see how she will fare in The Marvels. but girlie needs to level up in next week's finale because her powers seem really lame so far :skull: especially compared to Monica and Carol

watch this time next year when The Marvels smashes records and she becomes a Icon:msmarvel:

17 hours ago, phreshprince said:

I completely disagree. I love how the Marvel Studios TV series' lets us into the MCU in a different way and allows much more freedom and deep dive into characters.

Just look at what Wandavision did, it was gorgeous.

Edited by nathanspears

I actually loved this episode. I love more backstory even if it does open up more questions. 

Marvel needs to quit it with the 6 episode format. Last week's episode was incredible and as a South Asian, this show has cemented itself as one of my personal favourites that is close to my soul :msmarvel:

But I think if Ms Marvel had 8 episodes to flesh itself out, then the pacing would be a lot better. The villains and their motives would be explored in depth and we wouldn't have rushed endings like the previous episode. Wandavision had 9 episodes and even though it was envisioned as a 10 episode series, it never felt rushed at all. 

This episode was… anticlimactic to say the least.

Yeah, giving her grandmother the photo from Aisha and being the reason her grandmother found Hasan was touching and all. That said, Clan Destine all dying when the veil closed made no sense, and Kamala still isn’t that great with her powers or fighting. Unless there’s a time jump in the next episode, idk how this is setting up the marvels [/spolier]

I hope the next episode slays because this episode really killed a lot of the momentum this series was picking up.

I thought these two last episodes were really good, nothing like that HORRID second episode which is truly one of the worst MCU series episodes.

The historical background, action sequences, emotional scenes. XN4400S.png

I get that it would take time for Kamala to control and fully unleash her powers, but that's one of the things I think people wanna see and it's been taking quite a lot. 

Also, I'm sorry but Iman's performance has been... not it. Aside from that, I've been enjoying how the story is coming together.

On 7/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, publikcitizen said:

I also think this is gonna happen lmao.

On 7/6/2022 at 5:41 PM, ainadalkaz said:

And this :lmao:I will hate it but I'm prepared. Disney+ are like mid-related. Their connections to the MCU are purely based on namedropping.

Predictions for this weeks finale

-Kamala Saves Bruno from drone and fights or teams up against/with Kamran 

-quickly explain what the bangles really are, possible hint at Inhumans. Terregenesis scene 

-cameo or MCU related name drop. If it’s a Cameo then hopefully Captain Marvel. Since she was trying to find why the signal was coming from in Shang-chi. Maybe she detects Kamala terregenesis 

but considering Disney + series finales have all been mediocre, i wouldn’t hold my breath 

Leaks have already said that

Captain Marvel will NOT be in the show.

Chill ya'll.

They can explain how she got there in The Marvels lol.

Edited by phreshprince

I already miss the characters back home which is her dad brother sis in law and nakia and the whole mosque community. Really want to see more of that 

iman is charismatic and likeable but I hope she’s been taking more acting classes for the marvels. Her line delivery is very airy and lack punch which is alarming as she is the lead character and the emotional beats rests on her performance 

not doing too much on her but I’ve been enjoying so far 

Brie Larson & Iman Vellani “The Marvels” and Mantis of the Guardians of the Galaxy at the premiere Opening of Avengers Campus Paris this past weekend.  

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

the scene of her jumping across the city actually looks fire. Looks like the budget is gonna show in the finale

“Exploding Brains…” ?

”You can’t Miss this one”
will this finale stick the landing?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.