• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

What a great first episode. So much heart and style. Iman is a star in the making. 

So glad they changed her powers. Hopefully they don’t cave to the mob by the end. 

Great debut episode. Love the style and editing the most. It’s so refreshing and engaging. Also I like Her best friend. He is useful, Supportive and a realistic Bestie. I was worried about the powers, but they look cool and she can still stretch. So far this has been fun, can’t wait for next week’s episode 

This was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. It’s like a combination of Scott Pilgrim and Spider-Man Homecoming. Iman is definitely a star in the making. This drew me in very easily. 

Also was not expecting the white powder to be name dropped in the mcu, let alone a ms marvel show :dies: 

Also the music, Score and Theme song is insanely good. Whoever is in charge of the music knew the Assignment?

The initial sequence is legit one of the best in the whole MCU. The music, the animation... They did that :jonny:

oh wow this was way better than i thought it was going to be. really digging the vibe! and the post credit scene is a good tease for the next episode. it looks like that will get the ball rolling on the plot. 

12 minutes ago, Broken said:

Average rating on RT: 9.0

Wtf :deadbanana:. Is it a mistake or? :eek:

i'm confused b/c it's also saying:

There are no critic reviews yet for Ms. Marvel: Season 1. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Excellent first episode.  The graphics & the camerawork are top notch.  :clap3:

Ms. Marvel is currently getting review bombed By a Christian group?wtf

Regardless Imani is trending as well as Ms. Marvel. With positive reviews from critics and YouTubers who got early access yesterday. Also debit with a 96% RT score 

I don’t the way her powers looked. But other than that I liked the episode :clap3:

great debut :clap3: Iman is so cute

Marvel has been so good with their lead castings. They need to cast Stephanik Hsu as someone, too. Charismatic actors go a long way in propping up a franchise. Can't wait to watch it tonight. 

Oop not the acclaim! Maybe my expectations shouldn’t be so low for this

It's also being review bombed on iMDB by racists. Sad world.

I’m going to rewatch it later but so far my initial thoughts were that it’s okay but it just didn’t grab my attention like I’d hoped. We’ll see though. Moon Knight also kind of started slow for me and I really enjoyed it. 

What an amazing premiere! Everything was on point: acting, visuals, camera work, editing, music, script. 

I’m happy this is being so well received and proved everybody wrong, it deserves it.

Loved the first episode :wanda: . Such a refreshing show.

Ms. Iman is a STAR.

This was kind of a slay? :eek: I was worried about her powers changing but it was cool to see that she can basically still "stretch" with her new ones. 

I also actually teared up during the how many brown girls do you see as superheroes scene :deadbanana2: it's such a cheesy line but it really got to me.

Also surprised we got an end credit scene.

Someone make a jonny for her asap. we failed in the moon knight department but this one should be easier no? :weeps: :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.