Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

That was a great first episode. The semi-comic book style with the real world superimposed with her imagination was so well done. And the real world being used as a reflection of their responses to each other's texts was extremely cute and clever. Plus, again, the lead actress just has an instant likability to her. 

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Ms. Marvel is currently getting review bombed By a Christian group?wtf

Regardless Imani is trending as well as Ms. Marvel. With positive reviews from critics and YouTubers who got early access yesterday. Also debit with a 96% RT score 

Only Christians can feel persecuted while persecuting others. I hope that's a parody account but I would not be surprised. 

Xzdk1dc.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

6 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

That was a great first episode. The semi-comic book style with the real world superimposed with her imagination was so well done. And the real world being used as a reflection of their responses to each other's texts was extremely cute and clever. Plus, again, the lead actress just has an instant likability to her. 

Only Christians can feel persecuted while persecuting others. I hope that's a parody account but I would not be surprised. 

Xzdk1dc.gif

Yeah the whole imagination concepts were well done 

12 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Ms. Marvel is currently getting review bombed By a Christian group?wtf

Regardless Imani is trending as well as Ms. Marvel. With positive reviews from critics and YouTubers who got early access yesterday. Also debit with a 96% RT score 

Lol that’s not real it’s a troll group name filled with actual fans 

This was a surprise! I must say the trailer put me off, so I came with little to none expectations, but c'monnnnn! I enjoyed the first episode and how well they handled everything :clap3:

2 hours ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Lol that’s not real it’s a troll group name filled with actual fans 

Oh lol

It was ok :doc: but I expected more

the scene when she is texting with her friend is really creative. loved it

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

the scene when she is texting with her friend is really creative. loved it

Came to say that that sequence was so cute :jonnycat:

i really enjoyed, it’s a cute fresh story 

not this lowkey being my fave MCU show premiere :dies: 

Kamala's brother Aamir I-

:gaycat6: :WAP:

9 hours ago, Donquizote said:

It was ok :doc: but I expected more

The way you're constantly hating on the MCU, but stay perched for every release. :lmao:

• ATRL Administrator
17 hours ago, Desire said:

Someone make a jonny for her asap. we failed in the moon knight department but this one should be easier no? :weeps: :wanda:

Still waiting! I'll accept MK too if someone gets the chance!!

2 hours ago, Zeferino said:

Came to say that that sequence was so cute :jonnycat:

i really enjoyed, it’s a cute fresh story 

the camera movements :jonny5: excited to see what these guys do in Batgirl

16 hours ago, Assassin said:

97% :jonny5:

FUy-qOTUAAYDZWm.jpg

A critically acclaimed comic book and a critically aclaimed live action show.  #QueenTingz :clap3:

Debut was a slay. Iman understood her assignment very well, a star in the making. 

Also amazing and engaging visuals :jonny4:

I finally watched the first episode and I really liked it! This is my favorite MCU series premiere since TFATWS.

I remember hearing some complaints that it was too "kiddy" but that's literally the entire point. :skull: I think it captured the vibes of the comics really well.

The first episode was cute, only the cosplay contest sequence with the helmet wrecking hell in the place was too tooney for the show and then the other kid getting tossed by the hammer I mean…

But overall cute and can’t wait to see how this connects, also it’s funny that Iman reviewed Captain Marvel with 2 stars on Letterboxd ? she has taste.

Whew this 2nd episode was... rough. Weirdly paced, poorly written and it all just felt off. Such a massive downgrade from the premiere. :katie: Now I'm nervous about the rest of this series again nnn

I enjoyed the second episode! Her piers are kinda meh the elastic powers would have been more exciting and fun to see.

I enjoyed this episode. It moved the plot along fast. The family dynamic and visuals are the best parts of the show so far. This is giving Spider-Man homecoming vibes; blending The acne metaphor , crush, Puberty, Love triangle, teen drama cliches together well. Some moments work better then others. But it’s constantly engaging. The election part is the only moment that dragged. I get the women inequality was important and the IlluminAunties was funny. But I don’t really care for her friends as much as Peter, MJ & Ned in Spider-Man. Bruno is cool, I hope they don’t ruin his character by making him annoying about getting friendzone. 

Spoiler

The rumor of her going through terregenesis each episode seems to be true tho. By the end of the series she probably will stretch more and won’t need to rely on hard light. ?if Marvel really tied in the Inhumans with this, it’s gonna be interesting 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

everything about this is excellent so far. the last time I was hooked on an MCU show was during Wandavision :jonny5: 

6 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Reveal hidden contents

The rumor of her going through terregenesis each episode seems to be true tho. By the end of the series she probably will stretch more and won’t need to rely on hard light. ?if Marvel really tied in the Inhumans with this, it’s gonna be interesting 

I will literally scream if that'll end up being true :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.