Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

10 hours ago, Serendipity said:

EDIT: Not me Shazaming this banger at the end

I Shazammed at least three songs from the show and they’re all BOPS :msmarvel:

This episode was better than the first. I’m still not sold on the show but it does seem like it’s moving in the right direction. Interested to see more of the lore in the next episode

15 hours ago, D/X said:

But I feared that it was gonna have the pilot syndrome, where the first episode is the best creatively. Just like Loki, Moonknight, etc... and well, it was.

Episode 2 was beyond boring. If it weren't for the last minutes were she displayed her powers (which I still think are the worst part of the show), the entire episode would've been skippable content. 

Hope this gets better, cause Marvel has been serving inconsistency with their series...

I liked Episode 2. I enjoyed the scenes around the mosque and I find Kamala Khan's personal storyline fascinating (unlike other MCU personal arcs like Hawkeye). I also think it did a good job setting up the plot for the rest of the series, the whole spying thing seemed really intriguing and I'm curious how the "mean girl" will react since she didn't seem comfortable with the CIA spying on them.

I do agree that I feel iffy about how she got her powers. I hope they do a better job explaining it later in the show.

Ok but can we talk about Bruno saying Kamala's powers come from her instead of the bracelet? :msmarvel:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ok but can we talk about Bruno saying Kamala's powers come from her instead of the bracelet? :msmarvel:

Yes! This is what makes me feel that Marvel will make her inhuman

:msmarvel:

Phase 4 fixing past sins again.

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I feel like she will get her comic-accurate powers by the end of the show.

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes! This is what makes me feel that Marvel will make her inhuman

:msmarvel:

Phase 4 fixing past sins again.

4 hours ago, Broken said:

I feel like she will get her comic-accurate powers by the end of the show.

That would be amazing. Like, I can just imagine the gag of her getting the comic-accurate powers in the final episode of the show :msmarvel:

People would definitely tune in to watch it after such a big reveal :msmarvel:

15 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

That would be amazing. Like, I can just imagine the gag of her getting the comic-accurate powers in the final episode of the show :msmarvel:

People would definitely tune in to watch it after such a big reveal :msmarvel:

I kinda don't want her to have the stretchy powers, leave that for Mr. Spaghetti

her being an actual inhuman though? I'd GAG :msmarvel:

7 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I kinda don't want her to have the stretchy powers, leave that for Mr. Spaghetti

her being an actual inhuman though? I'd GAG :msmarvel:

I'm sold on her new powers, don't get me wrong, but I can't lie, I'd be extremely excited if they become comic-accurate.

That being said, her being introduced as Inhuman would be groundbreaking. Do it Mr. Feige! :msmarvel:

New episode tomorrow! I predict we learn more about Kamran, the Villains of the series and we see a little more action. Hope they keep up the quality of the visual storytelling

Just realised this is a binge show, I'll wait till its over

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Just realised this is a binge show, I'll wait till its over

Yeah, I’ve generally done the same with all the other shows. At least, I tend to start watching the weekend before the final episode is released.

I'm so excited over this show! I'm enjoying it as much as I did with Wandavision which says a lot :msmarvel:

Kamran's mother repeating that maybe Kamala can find a way to use her power without the bracelet. It's gonna happen y'all :msmarvel:

:msmarvel:Kamala is so cute and adorable in every scene. Her Dad is a lovable goofball, and I like her brother more each episode. The action scenes started out bad, especially in the kitchen. But it shows that Kamala isn’t really a physical fighter yet. But The action got better as the fighting went on. I actually thought the wepons were awesome. Some parts of the episode were slow, but overall I’m liking her friends and family more. 

Spoiler

Also the Blue hand where they found the bangel in 1942, may be a Kree hand. More proof about the Inhuman origin

also the Ten Rings symbol was shown during the flashback. Maybe that’s how Captain marvel will be connected to meeting Kamala 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Another amazing episode! This episode was really great and really moved things forward a lot now. The mystery around the bangle is really well done. I can't wait to see what happens next. I just can't get over how amazing this show is. 

still a shame this is still not receiving as much love or trends online as it could. I learn so much about Desi culture in just 3 episodes, that I would never have cared for in other marvel projects. actually made me look up on some Indian history and middle eastern terms. pretty cool stuff. also the dancing sequence looked so fun, I haven't felt that much joy in a marvel show. had Hawkeye Vibes but even better. this family and friendships feel so realistic. especially Bruno. 

Omg so much happened this episode :msmarvel: the ten rings symbol :eek:  I wonder who has the second bangle, maybe Kamela will wield it and that's how she fully get her powers. 

I geeked a little when her mask was shown :duca: 

Is captain marvel making a cameo?:msmarvel:

Idk why but I find Bruno's actor so hot :msmarvel: that one scene in this episode when he was just in a t-shirt and his muscles were just poking out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.