And Just Like That... | Season 3 now filming! | Seasons 1 & 2 available on MAX

KasioKas

Watch Kim’s presence on the screen be more entertaining than any of the girls throughout the two seasons :-*

• Like 1

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Jotham

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

Just now, Attitude said:

I laughed at Aidan's sobbing scene tbh. The acting was cringe. 

tea it was so bad ngl :bibliahh:

they've washed miranda out - she's not even half the character she was in the OG series

carrie is more boring and more selfish than before - look at her worry now that she and Aidan won't be able to live together, no care for his children or anyone else

can't even hear what steve says when he speaks -

aidan looks like he just rose up from the grave

sima/seema is such an obvious replica of samantha, it's shameless how they're not even trying to hide it

charlotte is cute i guess but harry is officially a grumpy old man

all the children are INSUFFERABLE

che, che, che - vile character, not even a remotely funny stand-up comedian and doesn't really add anything to the story

even the dialogue and the clever writing that used to light up SATC episode after episode is completely gone ...

I suppose this season is better than the last, but that's only because che and miranda have broken up, finally praise the lord.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

44 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I laughed at Aidan's sobbing scene tbh. The acting was cringe. 

Spilleddddd :ahh:

should i finish watching S2? i did a few episodes and it's ok but i feel bored. Carrie doesn't even have any stakes right now.

On 8/13/2023 at 1:40 PM, Mystical said:

Since Glamorous flopped, I hope Kim comes back 

She said she never wanted to portray the character again but she's doing this cameo. I think anything is on the table.

• ATRL Moderator

Charlotte is officially the queen of S2 :alexz: Good episode overall. I actually liked Lisa's story for once. The Stanford sendoff made me tear up :'( 

Che's standup is SO unfunny wtf. We have ever heard a single good joke when they're on stage :skull: Can't they hire a stand-up comedian to write their jokes? Also, literal JAIL for the Miranda jokes at the club. Vile. And Carrie's a jerk for the way she talked to Miranda on the phone at the end of the ep. She should have been far more empathetic, and even told Che that they crossed a line with their "jokes," which were just reads and not funny at all.

Aidan's acting was so bad in the final scene. I thought I was back in college watching the senior short film showcase :rip:

On 8/17/2023 at 7:32 AM, Stegeo said:

Carrie's closing lines have gotten so bad: "And just like that.. for the first time, I was worried" :dies:

I TEXTED MY FRIEND ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS THE EP ENDED :dies: Last week's was bad too, but this one really takes the cake. I always look forward to the closing line, but they've been so off this season. It all started getting weird when she dated that guy on the bike and said, "And just like that, I got back on the bike" or whatever, even though she was having sex with the podcast producer 2 episodes prior.

Edited by feelslikeadream
Pronoun fixes
  • Like 1

I was away on vacation for two weeks in the Philippines but I just caught up and wow! It really is amazing how this show turned itself around during the second half of this season. :jonny:

• Charlotte's interaction with her family this episode was hilarious. :ahh: Honestly, aside from the cringey scenes with Lily I've really enjoyed her this season.
  • I love the Stanford sendoff and it was a good way to close his character without killing him off.
  • I really do not like Anthony, he acts and sounds like a ten-year old. :skull: Giuseppe is cool though and would love for him to become a series regular
  • Seema always has the hottest love interests
  • Che's standup was so bad it was good :ahh:
  • Miranda did Steve dirty but it was wrong for Carrie to force Miranda to attend her dinner :biblio:
  • I really could not tell if Aidan was laughing or crying in the final scene :rip:
  • Like 1

I can't believe the season finale is this week :jonny: it feels like just yesterday we were all watching Che and Miranda ******* in a swimming pool

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I can't believe the season finale is this week :jonny: it feels like just yesterday we were all watching Che and Miranda ******* in a swimming pool

Why would you remind me of this... I was having a good day :biblio:

• Haha 1

UGH this show is so infuriating because they have such terrific material and actresses to work with but they keep making it so bad. LOVE Seema but again, probably only cause she's Samantha-lite. 

All the main women basically have no story, and Charlotte is such a caricature of herself all the time. Why is she constantly hysterical and grinning? She needs a serious moment.

Miranda they've destroyed. 

Carrie made more insufferable than ever and her storyline always has her as untouchable - SJP need to chill the f**k out and act the fool occassionally.

Obvi I keep watching cause I feel like I must, and don't get me wrong it's a fun little show, but it doesn't hold a candle to SATC. IDK what they're trying to do with the show really but they need to chill the f out. HYPED for Samantha next ep. Kim Cattrall will eat them up.

90% sure this won't be renewed so this being the finale/end note of sex and the city is even more depressing than it ending on the second movie tbh. i will never be able to even begin to understand the choices made on this show.  

anyway, here's how i feel like kim's cameo will go:

carrie has her dinner for 16, one open seat for aiden. he calls and says isn't coming and he needs to be with the annoying (gay) son in virginia and now isn't the right time for them or whatever. carrie is gutted, but then she gets a facetime from samantha who says "honey, i'm outside. room for one more?" and carrie in voiceover says "and just like that, my table was full again" or something. fin.

Edited by teresaguidice
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/19/2023 at 6:48 PM, PatrickGray.12 said:

She said she never wanted to portray the character again but she's doing this cameo. I think anything is on the table.

She probably came back because they told her it was the series finale. Also, some articles said she got a project deal out of it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Though, the cameo will probably be like 30 seconds :chick3:

I was thinking less tbh, whoever's mentioned the cameo from the cast act as if she'll appear for 2 seconds, so Idk what to expect at this point. 30 seconds would be totally fine imo.

45 minutes ago, Stegeo said:

I was thinking less tbh, whoever's mentioned the cameo from the cast act as if she'll appear for 2 seconds, so Idk what to expect at this point. 30 seconds would be totally fine imo.

This show really needs her. Plus she somehow still looks better than all of the girls despite being a decade older.

kim-cattrall-fringe-haircut-1-6458bea905

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Well here's the easy solution:

As @Vespertine said, Aidan realizes he can't be in the city for Carrie because he needs to be with his family, so Carrie agrees to leave NY for him.

Samantha calls at the end of the ep to announce she's moving back to NY.

In S3, Samantha is a main cast member while Carrie only appears in short cameos in which she's talking on the phone to the girls.

This way, Kim and SJP never have to film scenes together and everyone is happy :alexz2: Just find a way to kill off Che and it could be a great season.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

As @Vespertine said, Aidan realizes he can't be in the city for Carrie because he needs to be with his family, so Carrie agrees to leave NY for him.

In S3, Samantha is a main cast member while Carrie only appears in short cameos in which she's talking on the phone to the girls.

This way, Kim and SJP never have to film scenes together and everyone is happy :alexz2: Just find a way to kill off Che and it could be a great season.

:ahh:

Excellent solution!

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Love this :clap3: SJB is such an absolute bore on the screen these days. 

15 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

90% sure this won't be renewed so this being the finale/end note of sex and the city is even more depressing than it ending on the second movie tbh. i will never be able to even begin to understand the choices made on this show.  

anyway, here's how i feel like kim's cameo will go:

carrie has her dinner for 16, one open seat for aiden. he calls and says isn't coming and he needs to be with the annoying (gay) son in virginia and now isn't the right time for them or whatever. carrie is gutted, but then she gets a facetime from samantha who says "honey, i'm outside. room for one more?" and carrie in voiceover says "and just like that, my table was full again" or something. fin.

This could be kind of cute. That’s exactly why it won’t happen, and instead we’ll get a 15 second call from Samantha saying hi, followed by 20 minutes of Miranda and Che getting back together 

Agreed though, I would’ve rather just kept the “ending” from the movies :deadbanana: 

Wonder how does it fare for MAX. I feel like everyones is hate watching it but I can't fathom the idea this season is successful in terms of audience lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.