• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Jotham

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

22 hours ago, Mystical said:

Btw, correct me if I’m wrong, but did Kim even star in anything watch-worthy after SATC? I genuinely feel like she’s never had a single decent show after ditching the franchise.

You should watch ‘sensitive skin’. It ran for two seasons on HBO and it’s really great 

https://youtu.be/1sPW1JD03yU?si=N7hVytPiplzQDSB1

Edited by RenHonjo

whitehotforever

Samantha cameo was okay, a little bit odd of course. I hope it means there is a hope for her to coming back for more, who knows.

• Like 1

The Samantha cameo was alright, I was expecting them to put it in at the very last minute though.

I think the finale started out strong but ended up falling a little flat. Carrie and Aidan taking a five-year "break" felt like a lame cop-out by the writers. :skull: I have a feeling they're just making up things as they go along. This gives them the flexibility to have Carrie date other guys along the way but inevitably have her and Aidan end up together.

Edited by Jotham
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

The Samantha cameo was a let down. :deadbanana2:

They had warned us, multiple times:ducky:

The cameo felt so fake. 

Charlotte’s monologue was nice to watch and she really grew on me this season

The 5 years brake wasn’t satisfying for me - who plans to be back after 5 years but we cannot see each other during that period cause I have to take care of my 15 years old son all the time.. 

it’s time for Carrie to be back on the market

• Like 1

I don't have children but I'm a son who decided in my teen years that I wouldn't be the reason why my mom would stay single and unhappy forever! So I don't understand what Aidan will do when his sons are at their mom's... It's a bit stupid.

And the fact that even Carrie (with her unlimited amount of money, mind you) can't fly back and forth every other week just because Aidan "doesn't feel like it" is stupid.

I'll be watching next season but please writers, work out the details of each plots to make them a bit more believable.

Also, don't make us wait ONE YEAR AND A HALF for a show where the writing is not crazy good, with a cast that has plenty of time to be shooting the show, and where there is no mind-blowing visual effects.

And just like that... you're done with my rant! :eli:

I actually enjoyed the Samantha cameo, the Annabelle Bronstein throwback was a sweet little gift for us SATC stans :clap3:

Overall I think this season is so much better than the first, especially the second half of it. Perched for season 3! 

• Like 4

Great finale,  Samantha bringing back Annabelle Bronstein :clap3:

Carrie & Aiden "broken up" as expected. I'll be surprised if they surpass the 5 year mark to remain soul mates. 

Happy with how Anthony & Giuseppe's arc ended this season and that final scene in Greece was chef's kiss.

Miranda and Che are OVER :clap3: Nya got a hot ass chef for a love interest and Charlotte's more fun than ever. 

• Like 1

I didn’t like the fact that we didn’t see Samantha’s outfit in full during that scene. I thought it would be a shot of her walking down the street in London and serving a look. 

Anyhow, Kim still looks incredible and could definitely pull off being a regular again. 

• Like 1

Anthony's face when he was getting pounded :ahh: 

And F*CK Aiden's gay teen son 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Anthony's face when he was getting pounded :ahh: 

The boy butter lube shot right afterwards :ahh:

• Haha 2

I wish they didn’t spoil Samantha being on the guest list before the season started. Ruined the whole finale experience. We need her on season 3 for some salacious stories because the show is a little too PG without her

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Miranda and Che are OVER :clap3:

We love to see it :clap3:excited for Miranda and Joy next season which seems very likely! 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I really enjoyed the finale overall.

The Samantha cameo felt so awkward and fake to me only because it was the first time we've seen Carrie and Samantha talk in YEARS and they seemed so natural, as if they'd been talking all along off-camera. Idk, it felt too... chummy, and therefore didn't ring true for me.

The 5-year break idea is ludicrous :rip: There's no reason he would forbid Carrie from visiting him for YEARS. Aidan really ruined Carrie's AJLT arc, which is sad, because her getting over Big, starting to date again, etc. was pretty good.

I do feel like they have too many side characters now. Giving us a few minutes of all these side people isn't compelling; we don't have enough time to get really attached to them and their stories. They seriously need to trim a few people for next season imo.

• Like 1

I agree that there's no built attachment with the secondary characters. Especially Che, when did we sign up for them to have their own focus in the story? :ace:

Why can't Aidan and Carrie call it quits and date other people and if they're available after 5 years they can reunite? It's so stupid :ahh: MPK is the worst possible writer for this show

Edited by Stegeo

It was so nice seeing samantha again :chick3: I agree so many people in the plot. Focus on a few people. Hopefully the next is way better.

Aidan got his revenge by making her fall in love with him again and then leaving her high and dry. We love a plot twist.  :clap3:

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Attitude said:

Aidan got his revenge by making her fall in love with him again and then leaving her high and dry. We love a plot twist.  :clap3:

I wanted this to happen :gaycat7:

When she said, "I can't believe we're here again" I wanted him to say, "Oh, but we are. Except this time, you're the one getting dumped. How's it feel baby girl? Oh, and remember when you cheated on me in my cabin? Well I just got back from having sex with another woman in your new apartment. Bye b****." Then he would get up and kick her out her chair.

Instead me got "Wait for me for 5 years bb☆~" :zzz:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wanted this to happen :gaycat7:

When she said, "I can't believe we're here again" I wanted him to say, "Oh, but we are. Except this time, you're the one getting dumped. How's it feel baby girl? Oh, and remember when you cheated on me in my cabin? Well I just got back from having sex with another woman in your new apartment. Bye b****." Then he would get up and kick her out her chair.

Instead me got "Wait for me for 5 years bb☆~" :zzz:

:ahh:

He's in it for the long con. He'll show up in 5 years remarried to his "ex" wife. :clap3:

• Like 2

They definitely need to cut the amount of characters on the show, there were way too many this season and it seems like they are just going to add more with Che and Miranda's new love interests. :skull:

When Nya announced that she got an offer from the American Law Institute, I thought this meant that they were going to phase her out of the show, but her new romance seems to suggest they still have plans for her next season.

2 hours ago, Stegeo said:

I agree that there's no built attachment with the secondary characters. Especially Che, when did we sign up for her to have her own focus in the story? :ace:

Why can't Aidan and Carrie call it quits and date other people and if they're available after 5 years they can reunite? It's so stupid :ahh: MPK is the worst possible writer for this show

It's giving 'Pretty Little Liars' level of weird, bad writing

Edited by KasioKas
  • Haha 2

Samantha's cameo was so jarring :rip: Firstly cause they never established in the show that she and Carrie had completely made up and were besties again, but then putting the scene right in the beginning of the episode like that was so anticlimactic. It should've been at the end with Carrie telling her about the Aidan situation. It would've been the perfect closure to the episode and season.

What's frustrating about this show is that do get some stuff right and there's so much potential, but they fumble on the most basic stuff. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.