And Just Like That... | Season 3 now filming! | Seasons 1 & 2 available on MAX

KasioKas

Tbh I don’t wanna Carrie to end up with Aiden..

anyway this season keeps on giving 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Jotham

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

Great episode though I do agree Carrie's moving way faster with Aidan than she ever did with Big.

Love Seema getting a new love interest and Anthony finally letting his guard down with Giuseppe.

That LTW twist was well hidden, kudos :clap3:

Lily & Brady maybe becoming a couple is too cute as well as Charlotte & Miranda plotting against it :lmao:

Che already has better chemistry with Toby than she ever had with Miranda :rip: Hopefully next week confirms they're done for good.

Loved this last episode! Especially the storyline with Brady & Lily haha.

My bitter ass can't get behind Anthony & Giuseppe, though.

Mainly because we haven't seen their relationship blossoming at all. As soon as Giuseppe laid eyes on Anthony, he was incredibly attracted to him and had NO SHAME hitting on his boss. I want this to happen to me. I'm too lazy to find someone.

Aiden's debut in the jacket at dinner was jumpscare no1. Aiden in his chonies this ep was an even bigger Jumpscare! Did they airbrush abs on him? Something about the uncanny colour/shading of his body and the emaciated chicken legs with a mile-wide thigh gap made him look like the pale man from pan's labyrinth!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, JungleJuice said:

The Brady actor is like 27. Wonder how old lily actress is :chick3:

She's in her 20s. 

• ATRL Moderator

The way they are RUSHING the Aidan relationship is so messy and annoying. The season was honestly going so well and I feel like this kind of ruins it :katie: As an OG Aidan stan, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I truly don't feel anything during his scenes with Carrie. I feel like the writers weren't sure if the show would get renewed for a 3rd season so they're rushing a happy ending for Carrie just in case, and it feels so artificial. They should have let them date for a few eps, get scared and have second thoughts, etc., and then ended the season with them deciding to give the relationship another shot. Instead, they're basically barrelling toward marriage by the time the season's over :skull:

The rest of the episode was great though! Queen Charlotte bringing the laughs, as usual :allears:

• Like 1

So i'm supposed to believe che can afford that apartment now on a vet receptionsit salary, werk. Anywho, it's a shame we only ever see the professor lady in her apartment in most scenes, they really aren't fleshing her out as a char at all compared to the others. I'm sad for her that her partner moved on so quickly but like... the pregnancy drop from Lisa was a great twist and seema's charisma is prevalent in every scene she's in and their scenes are just much more interesting.

At least the writers finally stepped up and are giving us a semi-strong season with this latter half of S2, the cringiness of the entire S1 is pretty much gone at this point?

• Like 2

Charlotte and her comedy scenes are so welcome, Sama is basically an ethnic fill in for Samantha. Miranda is annoying as always, Carrie, meh. 

I def need a 3rd szn the writers are getting better and growing into the characters. I just need no more Che and better fashions for the girls 

This season is definitely better and I don't mind it being ensemble-y. Che needs to indeed go, they came in as Miranda's romantic interest and now they're keeping them as a standalone character? No, thank you. They bring nothing. Also, it's offensive how in the cast credits it's with John Corbett and Sara Ramirez and not the other way around, like wth? I personally don't like Seema, she's a WoC Samantha rip-off, it's ridiculously obvious and not cute at all. 

Edited by Stegeo
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mystical said:

Since Glamorous flopped, I hope Kim comes back 

I doubt she's ever doing that. Are you aware that she has a cameo in this season's finale?

Edited by Stegeo

7 hours ago, Stegeo said:

I doubt she's ever doing it that. Are you aware that she has a cameo in this season's finale?

Yeah, and it’s literally the only reason I’m watching S2

• Like 1

Do we think this will get a third season? I find it hard to tell with streaming, what is getting ratings and what isn’t. I just feel the show could’ve redeemed itself a bit better had the first few episodes been on par with the rest of the season.

5 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Do we think this will get a third season? I find it hard to tell with streaming, what is getting ratings and what isn’t. I just feel the show could’ve redeemed itself a bit better had the first few episodes been on par with the rest of the season.

Season 3 and 4 are so obviously on lock 🔒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Carrie's closing lines have gotten so bad: "And just like that.. for the first time, I was worried" :dies:

It's obvious something would rock their plans for living together and I honestly don't see how they keep being together if they want to make more seasons of this. Isn't the whole point of the show Carrie's dating life?

At this point, I just skip Che's scenes :skull:

This low-key feels like it might be the final season?

Edited by Stegeo

This was genuinely a great episode on the whole. 

Anthony's discussion with Giuseppe about topping & bottoming,  Seema falling in love with her movie director boyfriend,  Charlotte wanting time for herself and letting loose, Che & Miranda's arc (and hopefully being done for good), the Stanford update,  the Wexley's baby situation, and probably John Corbett's best acting moment as Aidan in the very last scene. Easily the best episode of the season :clap3:

17 hours ago, Stegeo said:

Carrie's closing lines have gotten so bad: "And just like that.. for the first time, I was worried" :dies:

It's obvious something would rock their plans for living together and I honestly don't see how they keep being together if they want to make more seasons of this. Isn't the whole point of the show Carrie's dating life?

At this point, I just skip Che's scenes :skull:

This low-key feels like it might be the final season?

I assume this now too. I’m concerned the last episode is going to go like this:

Aidan: “I need to stay closer to my son and can’t be here in the city with you anymore”

and then after hemming and hawing, in the last 15 minutes of the episode, Carrie will decide to move out of the city to be with Aidan full time, thus ending the entire franchise with her finally leaving the city behind. 

Awful ending if it happens :rip: 

• Like 1

Che continues to be cringeworthy, and I still can’t believe Miranda never truly fights back. The real/old Miranda would’ve chewed Che out in that scene on the street, saying how dare they call Miranda a big mistake when Miranda blew up her family for Che :deadbanana2:

I still can’t believe this is supposed to be the same character by the same actress. 

• Like 1

Charlotte continues to be the highlight of AJLT to me. She is exactly how I would’ve imagined Charlotte at this stage in her life — changed, in the ways everyone has to change eventually, but still the same person. Raising her kids the way she thinks is right, but then embracing the non-binary kid in the most over-enthusiastic way once she comes to understand and accept who they are. And then ultimately wanting to recapture the life and career she had in the past too. It all just makes sense. Since each actress seemingly had a role in her character’s new storylines, I must applaud Kristin. 

Carrie has been fine. No complaints, but also no revelations. I think her settling down with Aidan in the end is maybe a bit too neat. 

Miranda is a continued dumpster fire…

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.