Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Maryanne is so great. I'm so glad we aren't watching Omar stroll to victory. Maryanne and Lindsay are the only tolerable winners left though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

Maryanne kinda genius with that 3-2-2 vote. :siptea:

Okay, I just need Jonathan and Mike out before the F3 Tribal Council and I will be satisfied with the winner BECAUSE I know Romeo has no shot.

Drea cheering as Omar got snuffed :ahh:

If Maryanne doesn't win this... that was a move.

I didn't know Maryanne was Canadian :jonny:

Just checking now and so are Omar and Drea. 3 Canadians in the Final 7 :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Maryanne!!!! Instant legend.

I’m bummed for Omar, because he was playing so well, but it was a great move by the queen.

Hopefully she can win now. If not her, then Lindsay. I cannot stand the thought of Mike or Jonathan somehow prevailing…

3 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

I didn't know Maryanne was Canadian :jonny:

Just checking now and so are Omar and Drea. 3 Canadians in the Final 7 :clap3: 

With Shan and Erika last season, Canadians are proving to be hella good at this game :clap3:

Nnnnn

Maryanne masterminding a 3-2-2 blindside at Final 6.

Lindsay continuing to expose Jonathan as a fad.

Romeo being the last gay standing.

The F3 we deserve. :rockon:

58 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

Maryanne masterminding a 3-2-2 blindside at Final 6.

Lindsay continuing to expose Jonathan as a fad.

Romeo being the last gay standing.

The F3 we deserve. :rockon:

Romeo was the last gay since Hai got voted out 

Omar was basically winning the whole thing and whoever could kill him should win and Queen Maryanne did that.

Can we discuss how beautiful Drea was at the jury??? 

King Omar :weeps: to me he’s the star player of the season, so strategic yet he was so under the radar 

Maryanne kind of the only person left to root for. 

Mike and Jonathon - insufferable 

Lindsey - IDIOT (so many mistakes this episode alone that could have prevented the Omar blindside)

Romeo - useless :monkey:

So the past three vote outs have the been the person that was playing the “winning” game getting blindsided. I guess Maryann is next out if the trend continues. I feel like Jonathan and Romeo are the goats this season because nobody likes either of them. Worst case scenario would be Mike/Jonathan/Romeo final 3. Mike would win even though he’s pretty much a dumbass. Only Lindsey and Maryann deserve to win really.

We deserve two POC women winning btb to spite Jeff, I'm rooting for Maryanne!

Yep, this episode has solidified Maryanne's place amongst the best players of Survivor. She will be back again for SURE for all stars in the future. The first likeable player in a LONG ass time. 

02e64784be.gif

2 hours ago, @michael said:

I guess Maryann is next out if the trend continues.

Maryanne still has an idol that can be played at Final 5 (and presumably she won't pull the same overthinking mess Lindsay pulled :deadbanana:) so she can't go next. Whether she wins the season will likely come down to whether or not she can make fire.

3 hours ago, Touchdown said:

Yep, this episode has solidified Maryanne's place amongst the best players of Survivor. She will be back again for SURE for all stars in the future. The first likeable player in a LONG ass time. 

02e64784be.gif

agreed!

6 hours ago, lovewins said:

Can we discuss how beautiful Drea was at the jury??? 

so stunning, I was living

5 hours ago, shelven said:

Maryanne still has an idol that can be played at Final 5 (and presumably she won't pull the same overthinking mess Lindsay pulled :deadbanana:) so she can't go next. Whether she wins the season will likely come down to whether or not she can make fire.

This. She better start practicing now. 

9 hours ago, Touchdown said:

02e64784be.gif

I love me some Maryanne but sis let's not act like she's up there with the top tier players of this game, she couldn't even get those idiots Mike and Jonathan to vote with her to save themselves and had to use her advantage to make the blindside happen

02e64784be.gif

Clay Jordan from Survivor: Thailand passed

On 5/19/2022 at 9:30 PM, 1DES said:

Romeo was the last gay since Hai got voted out 

are we sure about that :gaycat2:

team Maryanne! or Lindsay! Mike could snatch the win tho if he makes it to the finale

I was rooting for Omar but he had it coming, Maryanne saw through his schemes and I'm glad it worked out for her :party: 

2 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

are we sure about that :gaycat2:

Spoiler

Omar be putting hunty vibes but he ain't gay. Likely bi. Unless you speak of Jonathan 

Spoiler

:alexz2:

Edited by 1DES

24 minutes ago, 1DES said:
  Hide contents

Omar be putting hungry vibes but he ain't gay. Likely bi. Unless you speak of Jonathan 

Hide contents

hmmmm... both of them are giving off some fruity vibes :gaycat3: but I'm just assuming because of that bromance scene they had some episodes ago lol

Edited by ainadalkaz

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, 1DES said:
  Hide contents

Omar be putting hunty vibes but he ain't gay. Likely bi. Unless you speak of Jonathan 

Hide contents

We don't want Jonathan. Straights can keep that bozo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.