Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

Bold of Jeff to show him fawning over Jonathan so much knowing this was coming.

Sad to lose Tori and I don't know why but I'm starting to lose interest in this season. I loved Lindsay in this episode though so I don't know why we've hardly seen her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

jonathan is trash wow. he needs to GO

that tribal was a mess tho. Dreas insecurity is understandable but those two players on the jury really deserved to be voted out lol

Drea, Omar, Lindssay, and Maryanne >>>

The way the two ciggies can't stand each other.

fjw9NMP.gif

Tori for the next all-stars, please.

fjw9NMP.gif

The gays fighting :bibliahh: 

This is the closest we’ll get to having multiple ATRLers on Survivor

I'm sure they never regretted it but thinking back I bet Maryanne and Drea felt even more secure in what they did after watching the black alliance cannibalising each other last season. I guess I'm rooting for them, Hai and Lindsay.

Wow, the editing wasn't great tonight in that it was pretty obvious Rocksroy was going and Drea was going to go if she didn't use her idol.

But what a powerful Tribal Council and I hope this changes the dynamic of who is working with who. I instantly add Lindsay to one of the people I am rooting for, so I WANT HER, MARYANNE OR DREA to win :heart:

Jonathan can literally **** off and perish after this Tribal.

Drea: "I see 2 black people sitting over there and I don't want it to be 3"

Jonathan: "WE ARE NOT RACIST"

Drea: "I didn't say that"

Maryanne: "I don't want people to think I am leveraging my race to stay in this game, so I will also use my idol"

Jonathan: "Both of them have to turn in their idol before we discuss, right?!?!?"

To think if Lindsay would have beat Jonathan, I can guarantee that trash would have went home instead. Now it makes sense why Chanelle said she didn't understand why his edit has been so good. We all know he is going to get screwed and be brought back 15 times.

Drea, Lindsay, and Maryanne. Queen tingz :foxaylove2:

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Clandestine said:

There are a lot of racist “Survivor” fans who are on his side, unfortunately.

These men still being intimidated by the women even with their 6-to-4 advantage over them (6-3 after this ep) just shows how weak and small brained they really are. They're literally creating fake scenarios in their heads because they're terrified of the IDEA of the women leveling the playing field for themselves. I see a lot of people praising Hai and Omar on Twitter for not wanting to be a part of the misogyny club, but they had no other choice thanks to the twist... Where was this energy from Hai when Lydia, Jenny and Chanelle were being targeted? Even Hai saying voting for Romeo would be an "emotional" move came off condescending to me. 

Drea, on the other hand, was amazing this episode. She noticed a pattern and she decided that she didn't want to contribute to it. Same with Maryanne. Some of these other players could learn something from them. Mike should've been the obvious boot from the first tribe since he's sooooo alpha and sooooo strong and sooooo dominant, but for some reason these Ben/Tony/Mike Holloway type players always get their way. Mike has proven to be an emotional player, so I can't wait to see Hai suffer Mike's wrath for going against his original plans. Mike looked like he was reconsidering his gay allyship through that entire tribal council.

fjw9NMP.gif

15 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Same thing in that conversation with Lindsay where she was totally calm and he snapped at her. What a jackass.

What’s really hilarious is how the comments from last week were painting Johnathan as this harmless innocent lovable guy. :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, dussymob said:

What’s really hilarious is how the comments from last week were painting Johnathan as this harmless innocent lovable guy. :bibliahh:

Some of us always knew he was trouble

fjw9NMP.gif

So happy Drea played her idol, and a very interesting tribal. Jonathon lacks the ability to empathize and comes off extremely ignorant, him calling Drea aggressive when she was literally just sitting there, in shock over rocksroy being voted off… was hard to watch.

The whole “oh, so you’re saying we’re racist” jonathon moment was so embarrassing, Drea and Maryanne explained it to him with so much patience and heart… only for him to sit there silent looking angry. It’s wild to me that (white) people can watch 40 seasons of survivor and not realize that prejudice and subconscious biases play a huge role in the game. I mean 90% of the winners and juries are white. 4 black people in the jury and it was about to be the first 3 back to back first jury boots, and he just sat there playing the victim. He try to make it all about him.  Anyways…

So glad Drea and Maryanne ended being safe! 

The conversation Drea & Maryanne had was great.  Jonathon is all sorts of problematic and wasn't clicking with him whatsoever.  He really should have been gone before jury.  

Lindsey was great in this episode, I'm rooting for her as well.  

Omar is really coming across as the mastermind.  

the second that big tittied bimbo called queen Drea "aggressive", I knew it was over for him. what a moron, I hope he goes home soon.

Tori should've stayed, I wish the producers rigged the shot in the dark for her :dies: I liked her messy ass

Omar for the win btw

3 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

the second that big tittied bimbo called queen Drea "aggressive", I knew it was over for him. what a moron, I hope he goes home soon.

Tori should've stayed, I wish the producers rigged the shot in the dark for her :dies: I liked her messy ass

Omar for the win btw

:bibliahh:Summed up all my thoughts exactly

(except Omar)

On 4/28/2022 at 4:59 AM, Clandestine said:

Jonathan's edit is definitely a big stain on what's otherwise been a pretty well-edited season so far. The golden boy edit is already annoying whenever anyone gets it, but it's particularly weird that the producers knew Jonathan was about to make a fool out of himself and decided to paint him as a flawless triple threat for half the season anyways :deadbanana:Even if that tribal conversation hadn't happened, it STILL would have been a weird look to have presented Jonathan so positively and then follow it up with that awful "strategy" conversation he had with Lindsay that made him look condescending and braindead at the exact same time :toofunny2:

This seasons been really good, especially since the merge. Why only 3 pages though, where are the gorls? (and where was I? lol)

As for Episode 8, Jon's edit was turning heel even before the tribal. I should have known...but he was once a fave. As for what happened at tribal, it was all straight forward to me, like nothing else needs to be explained beyond how Maryanne and Drea broke it down and how Lindsay displayed how to respond and be empathetic. All Jon had to do was shut up. If some people watching don't get it, they never will. 

Anyway, I hope the three girlies push through and Omar wins.

1 hour ago, MP2K said:

This seasons been really good, especially since the merge. Why only 3 pages though, where are the gorls? (and where was I? lol)

As for Episode 8, Jon's edit was turning heel even before the tribal. I should have known...but he was once a fave. As for what happened at tribal, it was all straight forward to me, like nothing else needs to be explained beyond how Maryanne and Drea broke it down and how Lindsay displayed how to respond and be empathetic. All Jon had to do was shut up. If some people watching don't get it, they never will. 

Anyway, I hope the three girlies push through and Omar wins.

The Survivor thread is never really that active I feel 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, MP2K said:

Why only 3 pages though, where are the gorls? (and where was I? lol)

The thread got started over with the forum reboot

Glad to see anti-vaxxer Tori and misogynistic Rocksroy out :party:

On 4/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, shelven said:

Jonathan's edit is definitely a big stain on what's otherwise been a pretty well-edited season so far. The golden boy edit is already annoying whenever anyone gets it, but it's particularly weird that the producers knew Jonathan was about to make a fool out of himself and decided to paint him as a flawless triple threat for half the season anyways :deadbanana:Even if that tribal conversation hadn't happened, it STILL would have been a weird look to have presented Jonathan so positively and then follow it up with that awful "strategy" conversation he had with Lindsay that made him look condescending and braindead at the exact same time :toofunny2:

I don't see an issue with how he's edited. People are complex, multi-dimensional beings with both flaws and strengths. 

and just to counter your point, they showed him being brandead already in episode 1 with the triangle puzzle, so I would disagree that he's been painted as "flawless". He also caught a fair bit of flack for his machete interaction with Maryanne a few weeks back. 

Edited by family.guy123

The episode tonight is such a change of vibes and it's more than welcome, doesn't feel like a 41 rehash after several almost cut and copy episodes.

41 minutes ago, pokerfaceboy said:

The episode tonight is such a change of vibes and it's more than welcome, doesn't feel like a 41 rehash after several almost cut and copy episodes.

Well it looks like Do or Die is next so…

35 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Well it looks like Do or Die is next so…

Yeah, I spoke too soon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.