Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

• ATRL Moderator

Omar is such a messy little queen! He's really owning this season. I'm so impressed.

Mike is an absolute dimbulb. Watching him try to rub half a brain cell together with Jonathan is excruciating.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

I'm sad that Hai's gone. I was really hoping it would be Jonathan. His attitude after getting voted out was great to see though.

Embarrassed for Mike watching this episode realising that he just became a puppet while trying to not be one.

Omar's devious side was fun to see so I'm glad he won't be as boring a winner as previous ones. I'm still hoping he doesn't win because there are others I enjoy more but I just don't see anyone else likely.

I'm enjoying Omar as the master manipulator, I'm rooting for him now.  :clap3:

I'm also here for anyone except Jonathon to win.  Tonight's elimination was obvious, so bye Hai.  

If Omar is the winner, he would be the most obvious winner in recent memory :skull: he may be a distraction to hide the actual winner but idk

The way they’re no longer even acknowledging the jury :skull:

I hope Hai comes back for Second Chance and teams up with Ricard :smitten:

I was hoping for a Jonathan boot because I really don't want him to steamroll the challenges, but I will take Hai.

Mike :skull: Rooting for Drea, Lindsay, & Maryanne still :heart:

Lindsay was the real MVP of the episode for me. Not only did she win two challenges back to back, but this is the second week in a row where she makes Jonathan look like a complete fool. I think people are underestimating Drea, Lindsay and Maryanne in the game. Let the men keep thinking they're the biggest threats left, tho! Drea and Lindsay laughing at Hai's downfall, Maryanne finding the idol again, Lindsay making Jonathan think she was talking about him at tribal... Three Queens. :heart:

22 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

The way they all started clapping. :hoetenks:

Where are they watching Survivor in a theater??

9 hours ago, Chamoy said:

they were cheering for lindsay.....

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Me at home

I guess editing has done a good job this season because I could see any of the final seven winning it all. Maybe not Romeo, but he’s kind of getting an Erika edit. 

13 hours ago, Chamoy said:

It was part of the RHAP Live Recap event.

https://youtu.be/cpvNuOVJrpU

Interesting, I've always watched Survivor alone, but that's fun

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Interesting, I've always watched Survivor alone, but that's fun

The premiere of Survivor 43 will be shown in select IMAX theatres! Google it. 

16 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

they were cheering for lindsay.....

You can clearly hear someone yelling "challenge beast my ass!" at 0:06...

I finally caught up with this season and Tori and Hai going back to back was such a huge blow for me. I know both will be back one day though.

Overall I feel like they stepped up their game when it comes to casting for both 41 and 42. Pre-season 40 they were casting the dullest people they could possibly find so it’s nice they’re finally putting some more effort.

Omar seems like he’s running away with it currently but it also feels a bit too obvious. Lindsay is also a strong player and I have a feeling when the season ends we’ll find out she was way more involved and a bigger threat than they’re actually showing ala Alison. And I’m keeping an eye out for Maryanne(?) too. She’s not particularly strategic but her social game is very strong.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Idk why I never thought of posting in here, guess I will now. I’m still rooting for Jonathan, but Omar is pissing me off. That little confessional had me shook, but I’m glad the original plan played out because that would’ve been a disaster. Lindsay could win this, but something tells me she’ll slip up at top 5.

• ATRL Moderator

Drea is my pick to win, but I’d be happy with Omar too!

I feel like it’s between Drea, Omar and Mike who will win

Watching before the tribal rn and OMG.

I hope Lindsay is safe so the MESS begins.

Romeo is the only worthy guy left, but ppl aren't ready to hear this.

Lindsay and Maryanne are my last hope for this season. :weeps:

Is Romeo trying to vote incorrectly at every tribal? Every time there's a second minority vote it's always him.

I'm glad Lindsay survived but I wish it wasn't Drea going. I think a lot of people are going to regret trusting Omar this season.

uuugh everything jonathan does is just annoying. Such a man child.
Romeo is a little wierdo tho, sitting there alone eating out the pot all day :toofunny2:
Sad for Drea but glad Lindsay is safe. It needs to be her or Omar winning. There's no one else playing like them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.