Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

vQFeXoI.png

This Lindsay hive member is so real for posting this on r/survivor.

This isn’t good for Lindsay’s chances to be the winner if the edit wasn’t giving her credit for a big move like this. I still feel like Omar would be too obvious of a winner but we’ve had obvious winners in the past

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

the way every interesting player is leaving which means either Jonathan or Mike is winning. :toofunny2:

Wow Drea really made a million dollar mistake by telling Omar about the advantage.

Omar or Lindsay is winning this.

I am so sad for Drea :weeps: WHY DID SHE TELL OMAR??!?

Ugh, i am pissed. My queen is gone and now I hate Lindsay and Maryann for betraying Godrea.... ugh, still rooting for them, I guess.

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This isn’t good for Lindsay’s chances to be the winner if the edit wasn’t giving her credit for a big move like this. I still feel like Omar would be too obvious of a winner but we’ve had obvious winners in the past

Xander got all the credit for this move last season, and look how that turned out for him. :fan:

I feel like I would probably switch boxes and still get it wrong.

The perfect illusion/50-50 approach or whatever just wouldn't be me.

hbbVJpz.jpeg

Absolute beast of an episode and season! Lindsay truly experienced her lowest of lows and highest of highest in one day. This cast continues to the gift that keeps on giving. Fierce gameplay and full of heart. Loved Drea’s final TC performance: “I observe”; “I put two votes on you! ? ??”; “I gave it my all Jeff.”

Rooting for Lindsay at this point! If casuals(/Republicans) tend to lean towards the Jonathan type, Lindsay has got to be the anti-Jonathan.

This cast is really really good! Drea needs to be back at some point, too! Her "I observe speech" gave me chills! :alexz:

Drea :jonnycat: the way she clocked Omar on her way out 

I hope she comes back at some point (same for Tori)

Edited by orange22

I've always wondered if there's some official rule about what you can say/do once you're voted out?

I just realized we might be getting Advantagegaddon 2.0 if noone plays their idol next week :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

My sister informed me that Jonathan worked for Roy Moore's Senate campaign. Gross!

But I didn't realize that he wasn't even 30, so I guess karma got his ass back with that rapidly aging look...

Drea was entertaining, sad that she was voted out. Hoping Lindsey or Maryann go to final three.

16 hours ago, supaspaz said:

But I didn't realize that he wasn't even 30,

Erm what. He looks like he’s in late 30 :deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, supaspaz said:

My sister informed me that Jonathan worked for Roy Moore's Senate campaign. Gross!

But I didn't realize that he wasn't even 30, so I guess karma got his ass back with that rapidly aging look...

Wow yeah I am shocked by one of these things.

I just saw the leaked cast for next season and I guess they just gave up on casting hot guys :skull:

Though I wasn't a huge fan, sad to see Omar go. He at least would have been a decent winner, and I can see him being brought back on a future season.

This edit better be pointing to a Maryanne or Lindsay win. Better not be Mike :biblio: Still don't see Jonathan winning with the jury and Romeo was basically deleted from the edit so no way he wins.

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

What are you talking about? 

Omg… he’s the cutest survivor guy in years…

OT: maryanne earned her crown tonight, amazing move and executed perfectly. I was so annoyed with Mike and Jonathon and worried they’d mess it up some how

yeah if Maryanne wins this season is easily a top 10 season, maybe even top 5 

it’s just been so consistently good and i’d love to go back watching the season knowing Maryanne won

This is Maryanne’s game to lose! Two Canadian POC women winning back to back would be too iconic! :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.