• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

2nd season in a row where the eye candy is LACKING

For real tho, they seem to be focused on casting only gamebot superfans, where's the variety? Give me some clueless hot mactors, some regular people desperate for money, some lunatics who barely passed the psych test. 

Can we go back to people being mad and livid because of blindsides, this 'Ohh yall got me haha good game hihi' kumbaya bullshit ain't it

Just now, Chamoy said:

Gay twitter praising this unoriginal, garbage speech.

Both of the SJDS homosexuals were such bland tryhards and a L for gay community. Although Missy and esp Baylor are bible thumping r*publicans so i don't care either way

1NfK1ge.gif

I've been bingeing Survivor for the first time but I'm only up to season 7. I don't know if I should watch this season live because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. 

What do you guys think I should do? It's either watch 42 and risk being spoiled on previous seasons, or skip 42 and probably end up finding out who wins anyway. :doc:

Edited by Shy Boy

9 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

I've been bingeing Survivor for the first time but I'm only up to season 7. I don't know if I should watch this season live because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. 

What do you guys think I should do? It's either watch 42 and risk being spoiled on previous seasons, or skip 42 and probably end up finding out who wins anyway. :doc:

Watch the season live! It's not like an All Stars where there are returning players. At most, you'll find out the winners of 41 and 42.

On 8/31/2022 at 3:44 PM, Chamoy said:

Gay twitter praising this unoriginal, garbage speech.

1NfK1ge.gif

Wow :skull: I don't even remember that guy. Speech was awful.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t know Romeo was a 3x Emmy winner :deadbanana2:

I was searching for a thread for the new season and couldn’t find any. Are we going to be using this one for 43 as well?

12 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I was searching for a thread for the new season and couldn’t find any. Are we going to be using this one for 43 as well?

Yep. @Chaos Angel just has to update the title

19 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Yep. @Chaos Angel just has to update the title

:heart:

Not Morriah being the first boot for that nonsense reason :shakeno: How was she the weakest in the challenge when everyone else was making mistakes?

Hope the prison to PhD guy goes far. He has the street smarts and the book smarts.

Rooting for Coco and Vesi after the first episode. Karla, Cassidy and Lindsay all seem like they don't take mess from anyone. The Baka tribe wasn't doing much for me, so I wasn't that upset about them losing someone first. Owen or Gabler would've made better first boots. The interactions on the Vesi tribe were kinda camp. Going from Jesse talking about getting out of a gang to Cody showing Nneka his ass tattoo. :laugh: :heart: I know most people are going to be thirsting over Sami and Ryan, but Cody and Jesse aren't too bad on the eyes, either.

That was a fun premiere! So many interesting characters. All the women are slaying so far plus Ryan and Jesse for the boys.

Sami feels like Xander 2.0 and Dwight is JD 2.0 :bibliahh:

Sucks that Brad 2.0 got that advantage ‘cause he was for sure gonna be the first boot and not rainbow queen Morriah!

Rip Baka girls alliance 9/21/22—9/21/22.

It felt like Baka just used Moriah as a scapegoat because she's a big girl. She performed pretty decently in those challenges. On the other hand, Jeanine and Gabler were the ones who struggled. Jeanine should have fought harder to keep Moriah because she will probably be the next in the picking order.

Also what’s up with the up close on Jeff during tribal? Makes him look like he’s filming in front of a green screen at home ? 

Edited by Gossip_Boy

4 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Jeanine should have fought harder to keep Moriah because she will probably be the next in the picking order.

I also thought this but they highlighted how Owen and Sami don't really have a connection so Owen's probably next on the chopping if they lose and then Gabler after that since his idol is powerless after 2 tribals.

Loved the premier :clap3:

The 2 hour episode really allowed them to showcase everyone and we got to know pretty much the entire cast, that's it should always be.

Really hope Karla sticks with the girls considering Elie flipped the first chance she got on the other tribe and Neka wants to be the guys girl.

Jesse's story is amazing, really proud of him for turning his life around.

Sad to see Morriah go, she seemed so sweet and positive, Survivor just isn't the game for her.

Good premiere, hate the meta circlejerking about survivor, but there wasn't much of it. Still think the casting is going in the wrong direction.

Oddly, one of my faves was Cody? I was lowkey hating him mid-ep for being a slimy male d-bag, but then I realized that he seems like an old-school casting choice (Heidik and Shane teas) and seems like a fun character (Also he can hate-**** me any day)

Love Karla as well, esp the way she speaks in the confessionals. Cassidy is slaying with that low-vis CP edit. The rest is more-less ok, I don't hate anyone. Hopefully Sami doesn't turn into Spensh!t-esque forced CPP screen hog, and Gabler doesn't become too much.

2 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Still think the casting is going in the wrong direction.

Curious why you think this because I thought 41 and 42 had some of the best overall casts in modern Survivor. An improvement over the casting from the last 5 yrs sans DvG and WaW for sure!

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Curious why you think this because I thought 41 and 42 had some of the best overall casts in modern Survivor. An improvement over the casting from the last 5 yrs sans DvG and WaW for sure!

Oh, it's better than the cast full of mactors and recruits. But it's seems they're only casting survivor superfans, instead of general population and regular people, so everything kinda feels by the numbers and inorganic. They need to find a better balance imo. 

For example I noticed the tribals nowadays are full of nonsense metaphors and similes, because everybody knows to keep their mouth shut. There should at least be  a few cannonballs who won0t be afraid to flip the table and bring some drama - this is a TV show after all. Gabon is my fave season because the cast was full of interesting and colorful personalities, and I feel like 90% of them wouldn't get cast today unfortunately. 

Woman hater Elie can **** awf. Morriah :weeps:

Sami, Jeanine, Justine, Lindsay, Cody, Nneka, and Noelle FTW as of now.

I like each member of the yellow tribe sans Gabler as individuals but they have the least chemistry as a group. I would say this was the least exciting premiere out of 41, 42, 43. I’m not vibing with the cast yet. 

I like Jesse, Cody and Karla so far. Morriah was someone I liked early on but by the end of the episode I couldn't remember why so I guess I'm fine with her going.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.