Survivor 46 - Wednesdays 8/7C on CBS

Chaos Angel

• ATRL Moderator

How did the majority alliance turn so obnoxious so fast? Hai is on a power trip and the Mike/Jonathan bromance is just a nightmare. Hopefully Drea emerges from this mess unscathed because she's the only there I am still rooting for at this point.

All my faves ending up on the bottom. Sad! Sorry to see you go, Chanelle.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

When Chanelle CLOCKED Hai’s sucking up “We love you Chanelle” with “Mhm sure” :ahh:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

Why do y'all hate Jonathan so much :deadbanana2:

Unless there's something behind the edit I don't know about, he seems chill and easygoing for a 'bro'

44 minutes ago, Quiqui4eva said:

he seems chill and easygoing for a 'bro'

Not when he almost rage quit Survivor because people were talking too much.

user posted image

8 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

user posted image

Eh. He didn't handle that situation poorly. As much as I like Maryanne, I'd find her annoying to live with too. And it's not like he talks **** about her every episode

54 minutes ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Eh. He didn't handle that situation poorly. As much as I like Maryanne, I'd find her annoying to live with too. And it's not like he talks **** about her every episode

It wasn't just Maryanne. He complained about the Taku women talking too much in his confessional and then went for a swim as soon as it stopped raining just so that he could get away from them. Om*r not being bothered by Lynzee and Maryanne and trying to join in on their conversation was way more chill. The preview for next week shows M*ke trying to form an all-guy alliance with Jonathan, so get ready to see even more Jonathan lashings in this thread if that becomes a thing. 

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

It wasn't just Maryanne. He complained about the Taku women talking too much in his confessional and then went for a swim as soon as it stopped raining just so that he could get away from them. Om*r not being bothered by Lynzee and Maryanne and trying to join in on their conversation was way more chill. The preview for next week shows M*ke trying to form an all-guy alliance with Jonathan, so get ready to see even more Jonathan lashings in this thread if that becomes a thing. 

That’s fine nnn I’m not rooting for him by any means. I just feel like he’s harmless despite how intimidating he looks

8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

user posted image

When was he ever going to quit :dies: Maryanne would get on my nerves too. Jonathan seems pretty likable.

Maryanne screaming as she ran & jumped off that platform took me out. :lmao:

They really should have voted Jonathon out last week, but no way Jeff is gonna let that happen. 

Hai needs to go, he’s pressed all of the time, and his prepared quip at TC wasn’t even cute.  Girl, bye.  

I’m worried about Drea since she has all of these advantages, so hopefully a huge blindside doesn’t happen.  

I liked Chanelle but she made some boneheaded choices.  

10 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

So are Xander fans now rooting for Drea to win for having all the advantages? Seems like they are team Jonathan this season. Interesting. :coffee2:

they only like to root for the straight white man 

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Why do y'all hate Jonathan so much :deadbanana2:

Because we're misandrists

fjw9NMP.gif

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

When was he ever going to quit :dies: Maryanne would get on my nerves too. Jonathan seems pretty likable.

Chanelle's word association answers suggest otherwise.

Tori - "She's so sweet"

Daniel - "Chaotic"

Omar - "Puppet master"

Maryanne - "Relentlessly authentic"

Lynzee - "Level, very even"

Hai - "Shortsighted"

Mike - "Emotional"

Jonathan - "Can we skip him?"

Drea - "Standoffish"

Jenny - "Queen"

Rocksroy - "Candid"

Romeo - "Underrated"

Lydia - "Goes with the flow"

Jonathan - "I'm just gonna say... no comment. I don't know. He's, like, very much beloved (by the fans) but I think unnecessarily beloved. I don't think he deserves the beloved edit that he's getting, or the perception that he's getting." 

fjw9NMP.gif

Tori is going to immunity her way to FTC :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Jonathan - "I'm just gonna say... no comment. I don't know. He's, like, very much beloved (by the fans) but I think unnecessarily beloved. I don't think he deserves the beloved edit that he's getting, or the perception that he's getting." 

fjw9NMP.gif

The new Rupert

fjw9NMP.gif

Hai is definitely starting to get cocky and overconfident... that's never a good thing to happen

I feel like Hai is this season’s Shan. Dominating strategically but making it super obvious so people are going to take aim at him eventually.

For some reason I just couldn't get into this season? 41>

Jonathan is OVER, Hai is a *****, Maryanne and Drea queens!

fjw9NMP.gif

Tori smiling when she saw Rocksroy got voted out. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Jonathan is so dumb. The Alabama jumped OUT.

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Jonathan is OVER, Hai is a *****, Maryanne and Drea queens!

fjw9NMP.gif

My thoughts exactly.

51 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Tori smiling when she saw Rocksroy got voted out. :skull:

And now they have to sit next to each other on the jury. Where was God then?

fjw9NMP.gif

Jonathan saying Drea was “aggressive” when she was so calm :biblio: they better get his ass next

Rocksroy vs. Tori ending with none of them being able to vote for each other kiiii

fjw9NMP.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Jonathan saying Drea was “aggressive” when she was so calm :biblio: they better get his ass next

Same thing in that conversation with Lindsay where she was totally calm and he snapped at her. What a jackass.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.