• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Komet

• Chamoy

• Harmonizer

1 minute ago, Chamoy said:

I am dead at this. Hai extended this tribal, the Ricard of this season.

omg Maryanne was really flopping but she just turned it around :jonny: I hope

2 women back to back after a drought of female winners :WAP:

57 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

BACK-TO-BACK 
ETHNIC
FEMALE
CANADIAN
WINS

ethnic? :gaycat6:

wonder if a woman will ever win unanimously

Maryanne queen :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

MARYANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fucking love to see it.

It’s interesting how the first two seasons since Survivor’s commitment to diversity have resulted in two Canadian women of color winning the game :cm: Just shows how important having an opportunity is. Erika and Maryanne probably would have never been cast under the old system.

I feel like Mike was winning the final tribal council until Maryanne pulled out that idol. The jury was super impressed that she was the only player that managed to keep a secret.

Does anyone else think this was a top tier season? There are so many players that I want to see again.

Great winner for a great season! Mike really fumbled that tribal, huh? We love to see it :bibliahh:

The nerve of Jonathan to think he will be asked back again. We better not see that incel back ever again

17 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Great winner for a great season! Mike really fumbled that tribal, huh? We love to see it :bibliahh:

The nerve of Jonathan to think he will be asked back again. We better not see that incel back ever again

Girl Jeff was practically cumming at every challenge watching Jonathan, he will definitely be invited back if Jeff has his way. I do wonder if they will ever do another returnee season now that they have gotten rid of the themes for each season

I literally screamed when Maryanne won! Beyond happy for her. She flew under the radar until the end but she really killed the last few episodes!! Thank god it wasn’t johnathon (not that anyone would’ve voted for him)

One of my top 3 of the season won, and for that I am grateful.

I would LOVE to see Queen Drea back on my screen again.

6 hours ago, @michael said:

I feel like Mike was winning the final tribal council until Maryanne pulled out that idol. The jury was super impressed that she was the only player that managed to keep a secret.

Mike was struggling for the first half of tribal since he didn’t realize the jurors were asking him to say he was playing a cutthroat and backstabby game but instead he went on and on about being honorable.

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Johnathan will definitely be back. Middle America loves him. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.