The View | Season 27

BeenTheShit

8 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Sunny was not having it yesterday. :eli:

She really was on their necks during that segment. But then Ana went on her neck for always telling her to move out of Florida.

:rip: 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Whoopi and Sarah sounded like idiots in the student suspension segment today, I’m sorry :rip:

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Whoopi and Sarah sounded like idiots in the student suspension segment today, I’m sorry :rip:

Sarah has been saying pretty dumb stuff this past couple of weeks. Centrism has been rotting her brain, I fear. 

Today's episode was interesting. :dies:

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Does Alyssa ever sleep? :deadbanana:

I don't think so.  If she's not at The View, you can bet she's doing commentary on CNN.  Plus, doesn't she still teach at George Town University? :deadbanana4:

Today's show was great!  It was nice to finally get to know the mysterious Chris Sununu who Alyssa always praises.  Their conversation was quite interesting and I was somewhat with Sununu in the beginning.  However, I was instantly turned off when he started praising DeSantis, would vote for Trump again, and then said he would do nothing in terms of changing gun laws.  I commend Sunny for pressing him to reveal his true colors and motives.  Plus she came with the receipts and rebuttals.  Whoopi also shined when she stopped the audience from booing him and made a valid point that we need to hear directly from all candidates to decide if their views align with ours.

And finally, I'm slightly sad Rob is leaving!  He became such a staple in the show and it was always funny to watch him and Whoopi go back and forth before commercials.  I wonder who will replace him? :weeps:

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Scott was a rather interesting guest today...  The audience booed him at one point, and Sunny would not let up on him.  They were even arguing when the show came back from the commercial break. :dies:

Also, it looks like we've reached the dreaded pre-taped Fridays.  I was so bummed that they weren't live to discuss the bi-partisan debt ceiling deal. :weeps:

3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Tim Scott was a rather interesting guest today...  The audience booed him at one point, and Sunny would not let up on him.  They were even arguing when the show came back from the commercial break. :dies:

Also, it looks like we've reached the dreaded pre-taped Fridays.  I was so bummed that they weren't live to discuss the bi-partisan debt ceiling deal. :weeps:

I haven't watch today's show yet, so it was pre-taped? That makes sense seeing that Tim Scott went around Iowa bragging about "going on The View Monday and sticking it to them" :rip:  guess be believed he did amazing and wanting people to watch acting like he hasn't went yet :rip: 

8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I haven't watch today's show yet, so it was pre-taped? That makes sense seeing that Tim Scott went around Iowa bragging about "going on The View Monday and sticking it to them" :rip:  guess be believed he did amazing and wanting people to watch acting like he hasn't went yet :rip: 

No Monday's show was live.  I was referring to last Friday being the start of the pre-taped Friday episodes (shot Thursday afternoon) for the last few months of the season.

They play Fox News 24/7 at work (RIP me :rip: ) and they have talked about Tim Scott "owning" The View ladies every 30 minutes starting from noon yesterday. Literally every topic top and bottom of the hour has been about Tim Scott going on The View. 

Holy ****!  Alyssa and Sunny just got into it major on-air!  It all started when Sunny asked her a question about her former boss Mike Pence and she deflected.  Sunny then started speaking again and Alyssa tried to interject saying Sunny always attacks her.  Joy then jumped in saying why not just answer the question, and to stop making things personal.  Sunny continued speaking her facts/receipts and Alyssa kept saying "Let me speak!" :deadbanana4:

I was sort of shocked Whoopi let it go on for a while.  She finally jumped in and said: "alright, I can't hear anything so we need to go to break and remember how we do this." :rip:

Have we reached the point where Alyssa goes into full Meghan McCain mode? :eli:

CLIP (first one I could find, this is the tail end)

Edited by BeenTheShit
edits

Sunny flopped that Tim Scott interview hard by the way :coffee2:. She’s gone from my favorite to my least favorite over the last couple of seasons. If you’re the smartest at the table, prepare like you’re the smartest at the table. 

Edited by Rotunda

1 hour ago, BeenTheShit said:

Holy ****!  Alyssa and Sunny just got into it major on-air!  It all started when Sunny asked her a question about her former boss Mike Pence and she deflected.  Sunny then started speaking again and Alyssa tried to interject saying Sunny always attacks her.  Joy then jumped in saying why not just answer the question, and to stop making things personal.  Sunny continued speaking her facts/receipts and Alyssa kept saying "Let me speak!" :deadbanana4:

I was sort of shocked Whoopi let it go on for a while.  She finally jumped in and said: "alright, I can't hear anything so we need to go to break and remember how we do this." :rip:

Have we reached the point where Alyssa goes into full Meghan McCain mode? :eli:

CLIP (first one I could find, this is the tail end)

Not some people calling her Sunny McCain

:deadbanana4:

IMO, Alyssa’s been on the show for a year now, and has largely engaged with the panel in good faith. Sometimes she feigns ignorance in a way that is worthy of being called out (e.g: not knowing who the Proud Boys are), but a lot of times it feels like Sunny wants to go for cheap shots or sound bites instead of having an actual conversation with her. It’s been a year. The hazing is old.

• Like 1

That was awkward. Especially with Sunny holding her finger up at Alyssa but refusing to look her in the eye. And there's better and more straightforward points to make against Pence than the vaccine one. Sunny sometimes thinks she's still in a courtroom and not a tv panel show.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

That was awkward. Especially with Sunny holding her finger up at Alyssa but refusing to look her in the eye. And there's better and more straightforward points to make against Pence than the vaccine one. Sunny sometimes thinks she's still in a courtroom and not a tv panel show.

Sunny has this very Kamala-like quality where she’s good when she gets to go on the offense unchecked (like a prosecutor) but she struggles when having to have an actual even conversation. She’s usually the smartest at the table which means she can get away with it often, but sometimes it really shows. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Sunny has this very Kamala-like quality where she’s good when she gets to go on the offense unchecked (like a prosecutor) but she struggles when having to have an actual even conversation. She’s usually the smartest at the table which means she can get away with it often, but sometimes it really shows. 

Yeah this tripped up Hillary as well. They train as a lawyer and develop a style that is suited to a courtroom but doesn't work as well on a debate stage or tv show where you have to be quicker and have zingers.

I am literally screaming right now... Trump got indicted again tonight and tomorrow's show was already taped! :gaycat6:

I'm late but I was GAGGING at Alyssa and Sunny going at it. Sunny's dismay for her has been badly hidden since she joined the show (for very valid reasons) and to finally see them go at it was so.... :rip:

I tend to agree with Sunny but I really don’t like when she talks over someone whenever they’re trying to make a point that she doesn’t agree with. She tends to treat the show like she’s in the courthouse still and it’s unpleasant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.