The View | Season 27

BeenTheShit

Sara really clocked Sunny with 

scientific facts during the IVF discussion. I know Sunny was trying to explain the conservative point of view, but it just did not work out. 
  • Like 2

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeenTheShit

• FameFatale

• JustHoran

• pokerfaceboy

Whew, both Sara & Ana gathered Sunny in this discussion.  

• Like 1

The Double Dare segment was really fun today. I had nostalgia seeing Marc Summers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

The Double Dare segment was really fun today. I had nostalgia seeing Marc Summers.

Agreed!  They need to do more game show-type stuff with the hosts more frequently.   :dies:

----

Btw does anyone else think the political discussions have been excellent lately?  Today's over the protest voting in the primary, the debate over IVF last week, etc.  The ladies have been getting passionate, but remain respectful and let each other speak.  You can tell there's a good vibe among everyone. :alexz3:

The ratings have also been great this season. :clap3:

• Like 2

I'm so glad Sunny keeps getting gathered in these IVF segments :ahh: 

It blows my mind how she is so open about using IVF (against her beliefs) but then is happy to go along with these recent rulings which effectively mean such treatments will be denied to other women and families like hers.

The logic of no wastage of embryos is just ridiculous. The whole process creates embryos of incredibly varied quality/viability and, as Dr. Ashton said, there's no guarantee that any subsequent step will be successful. Sunny doesn't seem to realise that her perspective means that either women will be forced to have embryos implanted which doctors and scientists know aren't viable (and who the hell is paying for THAT?) OR they just sit on ice in a freezer indefinitely (and again I ask, who is paying for THAT?).

It blows my mind how inconsistent she can be on IVF compared to abortion. It must come from a place of ignorance (which is also wild considering she has been through the process).

Edited by Wonderland

Posted (edited)

Omg I forgot about this... The Abby era was such a kii. :ahh:

And Joy bless her heart... always telling the same stories season after season.  :toofunny2:

Edited by BeenTheShit
tweets
  • Haha 1

What was this ? :rip:  

I’ve said it before but Alyssa stays booked and busy. I’m watching the Super Tuesday round 2 coverage on CNN and Alyssa is on their panel tonight. She does The View early in the morning and then CNN all night. Got me exhausted thinking about it. Get your coin. 

On 3/6/2024 at 2:30 PM, FameFatale said:

What was this ? :rip:  

It was so awkward but the topic was too cheesy.  I think with a better topic this could be a fun segment.

On 3/12/2024 at 9:38 PM, FameFatale said:

I’ve said it before but Alyssa stays booked and busy. I’m watching the Super Tuesday round 2 coverage on CNN and Alyssa is on their panel tonight. She does The View early in the morning and then CNN all night. Got me exhausted thinking about it. Get your coin. 

Yeah I always think the same thing haha.

----

Anyway, I finally caught up with last week's and this week's shows.  Last Thursday's episode was so wild...  I couldn't believe it when Joy blurted out: "The last time Trump did a push up he was on top of Stormy Daniels!" :ahh:

I've also noticed Whoopi seems more engaged and passionate lately during hot topics, even the non-political ones. :clap3:

• 3 weeks later...

Sunny has been even more unbearable lately :rip:

She's like another Megan in the sense that she can't properly argue with anyone 

Sunny really popped off on the Hillary / Gaza discussion today :clap3: A queen :clap3:

Posted (edited)

Well well, look who's talking about The View yet again.  It's quite bold of her to say since she was born into wealth and privilege. :dies:

Edited by BeenTheShit

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they are on hiatus this whole week and last Friday was pre-taped.  I guess there are only a little over two months left in the season though. :michael:

7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Looks like they are on hiatus this whole week and last Friday was pre-taped.  I guess there are only a little over two months left in the season though. :michael:

Ugh I was wondering why their YouTube channel wasn't updated today. 

20 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

I knew they must be getting a week off when I saw both Whoopi and Alyssa were in Italy (separately) on IG. Must the their spring break!

Lately it seems like Whoopi talks in circles and says a whole lot of nothing whenever anyone brings up a counterpoint (i.e. Alyssa or Sunny). There might be a topic here and there where this is the exception. But it just seems as if she's not really engaged anymore; she doesn't really add any depth to the conversations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.