The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Not watching the RHOSLC preview because I want to wait for the full episode but the reactions make me really hyped :duca:

Edited by Crashed

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, boys said:

Rinna pushing Kathy to snap is so blatant. "I think you need some help" WTF. 

Rinna: "Oh, we're gonna go there?" ... B*tch like you weren't the one to bring it THERE in the first place by pushing this narrative harder than you push your own flop makeup brand 

Edited by Alfred

RHOBH preview is not giving :rip: This Kathy drama is tired already. Rinna has no legs to stand on and Kyle seems super pathetic in this situation too. This season really could of done without this storyline lol.

Can’t wait for SLC :jonny6: 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

This is INCREDIBLE. One of the best season introductions of all time

The Jen Shah part hfsjug. Bravo said this b¡tch duped us too

This looks fantastic

6 hours ago, boys said:

OMG Kathy ate Rinna up.

Delicious.

I'm happy Kathy owned up to her temper. She's human. Oh well.

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

This is INCREDIBLE. One of the best season introductions of all time

The Jen Shah part hfsjug. Bravo said this b¡tch duped us too

If Mary isn't willing to play ball then I don't want her back. I think the switch in dynamics and Shah having meltdowns as the walls close in on her will tie us over for this season

GrIWf2y.gif

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

A smart decision keeping all 6 of the ladies. They’ve started a dynamic that should keep progressing. 

Also- who is Aaron?

Yes, I love that they are moving in an ensemble bonding + marlo's desperation for attention direction.

:clap3:

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Sanyas husband is Aaron Ross lol 

they just call him Ross 

The fact that I didn't know that. :lakitu:

3 hours ago, Crashed said:

Not watching the RHOSLC preview because I want to wait for the full episode but the reactions make me really hyped :duca:

Same! I wanna be totally surprised with the premiere episode :beatfreak: I'm perched for tonight! BH & SLC in one night :clap3:

rinna is so ******* pathetic i hate her.  

not sutton serving Dom Perignon for that ***** erika.  ugh 

5 minutes ago, slik said:

:rip:

Rebecca from Sunnybrook farms.

1 minute ago, kgeezy310 said:

rinna is so ******* pathetic i hate her.  

I’m happy that Kyle and Kathy got to sit down before Rinna made it about herself.

2 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

not sutton serving Dom Perignon for that ***** erika.  ugh 

Erika owns Sutton heart. :bird:

Rinna clearly wasn't expecting Kathy to just straight up apologize because she didn't adjust her plan of attack she instead went in there ready to say Kathy had a black heart and kept pushing the topic after she said sorry like 3 times. It just looked like she was ready to antagonize her the entire time.

Still don't care for either one but Rinna clearly looked like she was trying to start a fight.

Now these ******* are gonna make me be on Kyle's side of all things from the look of it.

Rinna doing everything she claimed Kathy was doing:rip:

Team Kathy!

Rinna is a disgrace.

Kyle called the girls “trained assassins”. But we are supposed to believe Vanderpump, Camille, Denise, you name it was the problem? She’s not even trying to hide it anymore.

meredith is so pressed! everything lisa said is def true for her to be reaching this much. 

Meredith is just getting back at Lisa as she should. You not gonna talk all that **** about me and my family and think I'm just gonna let you give half assed apologies and be over it.

Lisa Barlow going from “I haven’t been able to sleep” to “I don’t even remember saying those to things” :deadbanana4: this is why she’s center snowflake even with a convict heading to prison for 10+ years in the cast 

Lisa Rinna is disgusting trash. I don’t even care if Kathy had a meltdown. So, what if she did? Half the cast “melts down” every other episode. I’m glad Kathy brought up Kim to remind viewers of Amsterdam. Smart of her to do so. 

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Kyle called the girls “trained assassins”. But we are supposed to believe Vanderpump, Camille, Denise, you name it was the problem? She’s not even trying to hide it anymore.

I noticed this also :rip:

RHOSLC bored me tonight ngl.

The hole Mary left in this show cannot be filled.

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

And the fact what they’re accusing Rinna and Erika of next week (leaking stories to the press) is the exact thing LVP was chased off the show for?? Hm…

OT: I really hope the footage of Jen and Heather outside of Mary’s church wasn’t scrapped :toofunny3: and I also am sad to see we don’t see the fallout from the Jennie stuff (at least as of yet)

Lisa Rinna overplayed her hand. You could see in Kyle's eyes she was starting to figure it out.

Kathy isn't perfect and said sorry multiple times. Rinna is not an enjoyable villain on this show, like Diana, she's 'go away' energy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.