The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Get rid of Lisa R, add someone who’s a friend of Sutton or Garcell and we’ve got a show I think 

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

I have a feeling Rinna and Kyle were talking and Kyle asked her not to say anything until she got back in town, hence why she just opted to leave.

100%. She had to get a hold of the narrative. 

Ugh I can watch s3 Atlanta all the time lol 

may be my fave season 

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh I can watch s3 Atlanta all the time lol 

may be my fave season 

It's one of the funnier seasons for sure.

"You say your a DOCTOR"

"you say your a WO-MAN" 

Takes me out everytime :deadbanana2:I just got done re-watching that season I'm on s5 now. 

Not T*ddi promoting Vida tequila on her instagram stories. That ******* desperate **** needs to just go away. She is a bitter **** who is so thirsty. **** her. I hate that ***** and I’m sure her family does too. 

4 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

It's one of the funnier seasons for sure.

"You say your a DOCTOR"

"you say your a WO-MAN" 

Takes me out everytime :deadbanana2:I just got done re-watching that season I'm on s5 now. 

“Do I know you from somewhere” :dies:

The ring didn’t mean a thing

Phaedra’s  due date :deadbanana:

And so much more lol 

29 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And so much more lol 

The mother's day lunch, Kim & Nene on the bus :toofunny3:

Absolute golden season (Except for Cynthia's wedding plot but whatever.)

20 hours ago, robattack332 said:

I have a feeling Rinna and Kyle were talking and Kyle asked her not to say anything until she got back in town, hence why she just opted to leave.

Yeah they are pros when it comes to making scenes

tumblr_o36jrg7rFz1uf87hco1_400.gif

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And so much more lol 

Kim "Look b**** ima NURSE"

Phaedrea confessional "Just because you strip out of a nurses outfit does not make you a nurse"

:ahh:

Ughh Atlanta is so naturally funny 

It took the last part of the reunion - the very last episode of the season - for the ATL cast to finally feel cohesive.

The cast should stay as is with one new addition. I'm sensing the possibility for some friendship shifts: Kandi and Marlo (for the better), Sheree and Drew (for the worst), and Sanya and Kenya (to be determined). Add Porsha back in and Kim Z as a friend of. :duca:

Edited by Alfred

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

It took the last part of the reunion - the very last episode of the season - for the ATL cast to finally feel cohesive.

The cast should stay as is with one new addition. I'm sensing the possibility for some friendship shifts: Kandi and Marlo (for the better), Sheree and Drew (for the worst), and Sanya and Kenya (to be determined). Add Porsha back in and Kim Z as a friend of. :duca:

Kandi and Marlo are going to be cool for the better.

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And so much more lol 

"Sweetie play 'Ring didn't mean a thing' I need to hit that note" **cue Nene's face**

:dies:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Every day a new A-list celebrity is discussing RHOBH :rip:

garcelle is the moment wbk

Apparently Crystal's birthdfay party was a Murder Mystery? I didn't get any of that from the episode.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Apparently Crystal's birthdfay party was a Murder Mystery? I didn't get any of that from the episode.

yeah idk why they like didnt make that more incorporated like they did on RHONY in the berkshires

23 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

yeah idk why they like didnt make that more incorporated like they did on RHONY in the berkshires

instead we got a boring party where they sat around and talked and it looked like it had 10 guests

9 hours ago, dman4life said:

"Sweetie play 'Ring didn't mean a thing' I need to hit that note" **cue Nene's face**

:dies:

“You are an intern at 11 alive” 

lowkey one of the best drags on RH. Nene was shook :dies: 

13 hours ago, Chemist said:

Every day a new A-list celebrity is discussing RHOBH :rip:

Garcelle just keeps on winning

The way RHOBH is currently making a strong resurgence into the pop culture zeitgeist 

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Garcelle just keeps on winning

The way RHOBH is currently making a strong resurgence into the pop culture zeitgeist 

LOL.

Heather has apparently been livid during RHOC filming because Taylor is being treated as the 'aristocrat' of the group by production and Tamra is getting into it with Dubrow. She wanted another season of everyone bowing down to her and herself as the main character of the season but Execs told her it's the Real Housewives of Orange County not 'The Heather Dubrow Show'. Emily and Gina are also said to be stressed because Mrs. Judge is making them work for their paycheck. Taylor might end up getting an Orange as well instead of being a friend of.

https://tamaratattles.com/2022/09/26/exclusive-rhoc-filming-tea/

1 hour ago, Nvr said:

The seating of the Atlanta reunion kinda hindered the vibe of taping, seems like most of the women were confused with it as well. Kandi said on SpeakOnIt that a lot of Drew vs Sanya was cut out which is weird since that's what we expect at the reunions. Most of the questions and video packages didn't make sense either

You could tell Kenya was annoyed by it 

this just wasn’t a good reunion season tbh 

marlo vs Kenya is just tired and they keep repeating the same reads lol

1 hour ago, slik said:

Heather has apparently been livid during RHOC filming because Taylor is being treated as the 'aristocrat' of the group by production and Tamra is getting into it with Dubrow. She wanted another season of everyone bowing down to her and herself as the main character of the season but Execs told her it's the Real Housewives of Orange County not 'The Heather Dubrow Show'. Emily and Gina are also said to be stressed because Mrs. Judge is making them work for their paycheck. Taylor might end up getting an Orange as well instead of being a friend of.

This should be interesting 

Throwing Tamra back in the ring along with Taylor is going to make OC actually worth watching I fear 

6 hours ago, slik said:

I hate that I’m happy Tamra returned.

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

This should be interesting 

Throwing Tamra back in the ring along with Taylor is going to make OC actually worth watching I fear 

Yes I’m afraid I’ll have to support the mess.

tamra season 9 was trying to get Heather to take the heat early on but Heather caught on and cleared the bleep out of her and then Tamra had to submit to her…and then caught it from Lizzie and the others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.