The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

cant wait for my luv my luv my luv die die diarrhea dorit to leave

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I started RHOC from the beginning and whew. Can't wait until they focus on the actual housewives and not their families. I don't care about their horribly behaved and spoiled children :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

I do pray the Miami rumors are just rumors because I've grown to love me some Guerdy and Julia

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

So is anyone gonna be watching Jersey?

46 minutes ago, *Tim said:

TBH, I've kinda disconnected from Bravo for 5 months or so. I think I'm over it and no longer interested. I'll keep up over social media but I don't think I'll be watching anymore full episodes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

No.

I am on my first RHONJ watch and the first two seasons were so good and I enjoyed s3 and s4 as well. The Teresa and Melissa feud is starting to drag already, can't believe there's 10 more seasons of this 💀

Do you guys think I should watch the new series as it airs while watching the old ones as well?

3 hours ago, mindbender said:

TBH, I've kinda disconnected from Bravo for 5 months or so. I think I'm over it and no longer interested. I'll keep up over social media but I don't think I'll be watching anymore full episodes. 

It really has lost its appeal. I'm considering getting rid of my Hayu subscription but not sure if I'm ready to give it up just yet…I just find it negative now, even to rewatch episodes I used to love.

25 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

It really has lost its appeal. I'm considering getting rid of my Hayu subscription but not sure if I'm ready to give it up just yet…I just find it negative now, even to rewatch episodes I used to love.

This is exactly how I think I feel. I actually let my Peacock subscription expire. Fighting on reality tv just seems so cringe now. 

• Like 1

Alright bye ^ 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

I am on my first RHONJ watch and the first two seasons were so good and I enjoyed s3 and s4 as well. The Teresa and Melissa feud is starting to drag already, can't believe there's 10 more seasons of this 💀

Do you guys think I should watch the new series as it airs while watching the old ones as well?

There are a few seasons where Melissa and Teresa are not always fighting and are trying to get along, so it's not so painful to watch as much as the latest seasons.

I'd always suggest new viewers of RHONJ to watch from the beginning to the new season. You follow Teresa's journey and it shows why she is the Queen of RHONJ.

Ca we get Rihanna on WWHL? I want to see her answer Bravo questions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way you can always tell that RHONJ is about to air when all the psycho NJ stans come crawling out of the woodwork :toofunny3:

Whats the tea on Alexia and Todd? So he blindedsided her by serving divorce paper and immediately releasing it through to the press? 

I really don't like Marge on RHONJ but I feel like she's actually a good person in real life. Sometimes being around messy ******* can only bring the worst out in you.

I might actually watch this season on NJ. I love that we have friends of finally back in the mix. Also it feels like we will at least be getting the real feelings even if it's extreme and dumb

Watching the Miami reunion after not watching the season omg these woman are insane :bibliahh: the one with the crown is a mess 

• Haha 1

RHONJ is already ******* toxic even before the season premiere :skull:. I am going to mute everything about it. Over it

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

RHONJ is already ******* toxic even before the season premiere :skull:. I am going to mute everything about it. Over it

The way RHONY season 4 was called toxic and got a reboot the next season yet RHONJ is the most toxic thing to come out of this franchise and yet he refuses to let Melissa go.

Marc Cherry did a great job keeping this show interesting tbh. Although after Edie left it didn't feel quite the same, and never really reached the same heights. I still go through and re-watch the entire show every now and again though. Fabulous for a throwback.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

On 5/1/2024 at 11:16 PM, *Tim said:

not me

currently watching RHOBH from the beginning, on season 6 now, and didn't realize how much of a pain in the ass Lisa Rinna was. i always knew her from social media and the memes of her so going in i expected her to be just as fun and vibrant, but she really is so fake on the show. i feel like so many of her reactions and comments are just kissing Kyle and Vanderpump's asses. i am glad however that she goes at Yolanda because that ***** is so insufferable, can't wait for her to be replaced.

ok NJ was so good omg

On 4/30/2024 at 5:55 PM, every1blinks said:

I started RHOC from the beginning and whew. Can't wait until they focus on the actual housewives and not their families. I don't care about their horribly behaved and spoiled children :deadbanana2:

The first three seasons of RHOC are a completely different show than what the whole Housewives universe has become, but I want to force everyone to watch them just so they know the hellhole grew up in. :thing:

Tried to watch NJ s13 again and I just can't do it. The whole cast needs to be fired, especially TeRATsa, her lapdog and Melissa :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.