The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Maddox said:

Rinna saw this and immediately decided to plant that story :lakitu:

She needs center diamond next season that’s for sure! This would’ve been another contrived season without her.

as vile as Erika is, she can stay. 

well save her for a brutal takedown season later. 

Desperately Dense Deadweight Dorit can stay too.

Diana, Rinna and their botched lips can gtfo.

People thinking erika is going to have a takedown season when she continues to get vindicate as the days go by. HAHA

I can see all staying and Diana getting demoted.

The early season drama was lowkey more interesting than the aspen build up we didn’t even see…

lisa leaving that party dramatically just made no sense :rip:

she had ptsd from that but was hanging out with Kim the next day season 5 :rip:

29 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also… Just paid $20 for a Whitney rose meet and greet in oct :rip:

You better get the tea on SLC and UGT3 :duca:

Speaking of SLC I’m SO excited for next week. Whitney was on Tam/Teddi’ pod and got me hyped. It’s basically Lisa & Whitney + 2 friends vs Heather, Meredith & Jen + 1 friend :ahh:

fans need to BOYCOTT BEVERLY HILLS

they think we're dumb? I can't believe the texts were photoshopped THAT horribly for this level of TV

5 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

fans need to BOYCOTT BEVERLY HILLS

they think we're dumb? I can't believe the texts were photoshopped THAT horribly for this level of TV

I mean what. Are they really trynna have us believe that Rinna wouldn't tell Kyle what Kathy said cause she was afraid of hurting her???

Please fire this hoe. Not even Garcelle and Sutton can make her watchable

I see the whole cast coming back minus Diana and Sheree for next season. Dorit is solidly on team Erika/Rinna based on all of the aftershow segments. Crystal will be more solidly team Garcelle/Sutton next year with Diana gone. Kathy is going to be more involved now that she knows what game she needs to play with the FF5. 

The only one that hasn’t brought it for me this season is Dorit. I would’ve liked to see a feud with Kyle play off across a few episodes rather than brokered as over by Mauricio within 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

I see the whole cast coming back minus Diana and Sheree for next season. Dorit is solidly on team Erika/Rinna based on all of the aftershow segments. Crystal will be more solidly team Garcelle/Sutton next year with Diana gone. Kathy is going to be more involved now that she knows what game she needs to play with the FF5. 

The only one that hasn’t brought it for me this season is Dorit. I would’ve liked to see a feud with Kyle play off across a few episodes rather than brokered as over by Mauricio within 5 minutes. 

The fact dorit had a whole break in and still felt like a FOH lol 

2 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

The girls are lying to themselves pretending center diamond was serving FOH status. She was all up in the erika/kyle drama; all up in the garcelle/erika drama; served wife swap vibes with Maurice and Kyle; Had her own drama with Kyle in addition to her break in...

There are some favorites who don't have the numbers I posted. The math ain't mathing for their contributions.

Dorit has served a new role as being the one who tries to rationalize their comments just adding another element so that she isn't stuck in the villain role. Chess, not checkers.

Rinna came to play.

Erika IS the moment for this franchise.

Garcelle is most improved from last season

Kyle underperforms at a C+ and still gets the glory of an A student. Once again her sister is helping her stay afloat

Diana is a glorified FOH. 

Sutton started strong but is tuckering out

Crystal started so so practically disappeared until she sought her aim on Erika (for screentime) and now is that girl. Tell me you're that girl, Crystal. YES.

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

No one wants to call Sheree a flop so I will do it. I WAS RIGHT from the beginning Sheree ISSA FLOP and they should have gotten Holly Robinson Peete (Camille classy reads meets Garcelle sophisticated disposition) to gather the girls if they ever break fly with Garcelle:coffee2:

and I posted all of that without using the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit.

She remains that btch...and the girls are hot and bothered. Whew chile

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

:deadbanana: Again RHOBH and Erika Jayne are truly the moment

Living. Can’t wait to see this. Erika Jayne is the moment.

Anyone thinking Dorit served anything aside from flip flopper for 4 full years now… we pretend we do not see it :toofunny3:

OT: Bring Camille Back!

The girls love to hate on the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit but she snatched that center diamond and has aligned herself with multiple friend groups.

Kyle/Dorit. Rinna/Erika/Dorit Crystal/Garcelle/Sutton/Dorit Kyle/Pk and the attractive partners Mauricio/Dorit.

As Rinna becomes too highly paid and will soon be put to pasture Erika and Dorit will play ball serving as the one people love to hate.

She's the moment, me thinks.

chess not checkers, my luvs.

insta.gif

RHOA remains the moment they beat out RHOBH in demo once again without an ounce of legal trouble or fake “breakdowns”

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Batting Eyes GIF

Edited by Camilitau.u

I have a feeling Rinna and Kyle were talking and Kyle asked her not to say anything until she got back in town, hence why she just opted to leave.

Edited by robattack332

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.