The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

22 minutes ago, Jaay said:

This CAST. The way it just seems like we're watching 6 friends chatting with each other. Easy, smooth, hilarious.

S11 isn't in my RHONY top 5 and STILL still is better than most housewives moments

Couldn't agree more about the smooth dynamic among these women. S11 is one of the most underrated RHONY seasons, it was actually a fantastic season IMO

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls just can't cope with the fact that Phaedra and Nene are not coming back.

When Phaedra was in her last seasons people were questioning her storylines

Nene's last few seasons were horrible.

Porsha is the only one that could return and even still she's going to want to control the narrative around Simon.

As RHOA gets season highs and stablilizes around or at 1M (only 100k difference from the top 2 franchises) people need to find better coping mechanisms to deal.

Phaedra ain't coming back and has trashed talk RHOA after her dismissal. She did not boost ratings on any other show she's been on since.

Nene went out bad and what storyline material does she have left and was overpaid considering the two times she returned ratings went down.

But RHOA DOES need to add more spice, though. Sanya has one more chance to prove something. Drew actually held hers this season even though she's not my fave. Sheree and Marlo will have to come up with something new after pushing their biggest storylines this season.

1. This Kathy story seems so contrived...like, why Rinna of all people would choose to go with an "out of control" Kathy by herself. She was reaching for that storyline to save her job....and no cameras on the van, really? SLC would never.

2. I miss RHONY so much...its season 3-10 run is ICONIQUE and unmatched. Other franchises can't relate.

The way Rinna is obviously the source and she's gonna use this as an excuse for why she left even though she's just gonna get fired.

I'm happy she's likely gone but boy do I need the show to be right out the gate successful and doing numbers next year, otherwise you know damn well she's gonna be full Kelly Dodd/Nene/Vicki level of blaming the poor reactions on her firing. She's so desperate to stay on and stay relevant.

Last night I had a dream of a promo popping up on a commercial break:

The camera pans up on a heel, and a leg

We start hearing voice over "Suing Bravo?" "Racism allegations" as the camera continues to pan up

Finally, we reach the face, it's Nene

"I said what I said", she utters

The camera pans out, Nene is holding a peach

Black screen

Three words in red letters

NENE. IS. BACK.

Goosebumps 

44 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way Rinna is obviously the source and she's gonna use this as an excuse for why she left even though she's just gonna get fired.

I'm happy she's likely gone but boy do I need the show to be right out the gate successful and doing numbers next year, otherwise you know damn well she's gonna be full Kelly Dodd/Nene/Vicki level of blaming the poor reactions on her firing. She's so desperate to stay on and stay relevant.

There is no way they'd pay her $2 million when she allegedly gets only $500K per season right now. Maybe she should use that money to pay off her $5.4 million in mortgages she's taken out on her home that she's owned since 1986 - that's 36 years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Jaay said:

We start hearing voice over "Suing Bravo?" "Racism allegations" as the camera continues to pan up

Black screen

NENE. IS. BACK.

Goosebumps 

LMAO THIS IS AMAZING

:rofl::WAP::deadbanana2:

Rinna hasn’t really checked in this season besides yelling randomly at Sutton and this upcoming Kathy drama. Some episodes it’s like she isn’t even there :rip: 

Plus her social media behaviour is probably more of a hindrance to Bravo than promo :rip:

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

The DWD payola :deadbanana:

lipsa being dramatic again. I really hope I didn’t miss the sit down between her Kathy and Kyle :dancehall:

6 hours ago, Jaay said:

Black screen

NENE. IS. BACK.

Goosebumps 

This sent me :toofunny3:

52 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

What a stupid episode

39c6ed38eb59a04998819e52e7bae39d5b1324c7.gifv

Even though I don’t really even like her that much, and I don’t think she’s brought that much to the table, Crystal is so pretty and classy :allears:

I'm loving this episode. Erika's the MVP. The maneuvering. Her villainous slow-talking scenes :deadbanana2: Diana even calls her Maleficent in the 20s :rip:

I gotta hand it to the editors. They did an excellent job building the storyline to make it make sense and feel "believable." First half of the episode set up the Kathy rift and we see Dorit/Erika build the storyline for Rinna. 

Rinna should win an oscar for her performance at that party. Saying she has PTSD, leaving early :chick2: She's good...

Wasn’t there something from Rinna before the season started about Kathy making racist and or homophobic comments towards the DJ at that party they went to???…did Rinna just make that up

Garcelle doubling down on her being closer to Kathy than Kyle :deadbanana4:

Garcelle vs Kyle would be a good feud tbh

the flashback to the scene of erika touring her house with the totally different voice. the juxtaposition :skull: 

13 hours ago, Jaay said:

Black screen

NENE. IS. BACK.

Goosebumps 

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.