Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Yeah there was a boss in Hard mode that took me almost an hour :deadbanana2: and i was 20 Lvls above ha :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

I saw someone mention the secret areas were all easy to find but I’ve found 0 so far :rip: granted i only am on chapter 3 and haven’t thoroughly explored every inch but they definitely don’t think they’re any easier to find then the other games. Am i just blind? 

they're pretty easy to find imo :rip:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Noah is like shulk if he actually had a bit of a personality so I can see why the straights are eating him up 

queens mio & eunie are where it's at though 

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

I saw someone mention the secret areas were all easy to find but I’ve found 0 so far :rip: granted i only am on chapter 3 and haven’t thoroughly explored every inch but they definitely don’t think they’re any easier to find then the other games. Am i just blind? 

I think they’re on par with one. It’s much better than two because you don’t have to wait for the bs cloud sea. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Twilish said:

You're probably thinking about my post, and hmm, seems like you might be. For example, I don't know if you searched that Dannagh Desert area yet, but I was just hugging the perimeter to fill out the map and suddenly I was in a secret location :psyduck: Nothing to climb, no secret cave entrance, NOTHING. Just a parcel of the desert. And I've seen that in other places too.

20 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Noah is like shulk if he actually had a bit of a personality so I can see why the straights are eating him up 

queens mio & eunie are where it's at though 

Does Noah? :rip: What adjectives would you use to describe his personality?

I genuinely have no idea how some people have completed gem crafting already :rip: I know you don't have to necessarily do them in order, but you can't beat high level enemies without high level gems and it's SO time consuming finding all of the materials :deadbanana2:

I finally made my way through Dragon's Dogma (great time) and Live A Live (good time, some of those chapters were dull) and am finally ready to get XC3 going.

Stanning or draggings inbound :biblio:

Noah's got that mysterious personality that Shulk and Rex lack. This mystery makes him seem mature and a lot more appealing to me. :gaycat4:

17 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Noah's got that mysterious personality that Shulk and Rex lack. This mystery makes him seem mature and a lot more appealing to me. :gaycat4:

Tea!

I’ll take a mature and philosophical protagonist over generic naive shonen protagonist any day :gaycat4:

So many cast lashings and stannings in here… I don’t know, I feel like entire cast minus Eunie and Taion are quite boring. Again I’m STILL only on ch3 after 30 hours so perhaps the other characters have had 0 time to grow. 

Also the Sena stanning is weird. What exactly does she have going for her other than being that damn girl with the gall? She better get a major injection of personality in this game or y’all are over. 

22 minutes ago, Rence said:

Tea!

I’ll take a mature and philosophical protagonist over generic naive shonen protagonist any day :gaycat4:

Exactly. XC2 gaslighted some of y'all into believing "personality" is doing the most grotesque things in a shonen quirky way. XC3 cast is such a breath of fresh air after Rex's annoying ass, Tora's pervy ass, Ahkos' annoying theatrical ass, the villain nopons' stupid asses and so on. To be honest, I'm really confused about the XC2 cast praises because Morag, Bridghid, Gramps, Pyra and Dromarch literally all had the same bland personality that y'all seem to dislike about the XC3 cast. The only good characters in XC2 were Mythra (tho her tsundere act was unbearable at times), Zeke, Pandora, Nia and Poppi. Mikhail was also a very good character after getting to know more of his past with Torna. 

20 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

So many cast lashings and stannings in here… I don’t know, I feel like entire cast minus Eunie and Taion are quite boring. Again I’m STILL only on ch3 after 30 hours so perhaps the other characters have had 0 time to grow. 

Also the Sena stanning is weird. What exactly does she have going for her other than being that damn girl with the gall? She better get a major injection of personality in this game or y’all are over. 

Sena gets some good development later on. You get to empathize with her character. It says a lot cause I was pretty indifferent towards her, I even started to hate her because of that awful girl with the gall voice line :deadbanana2:

Edited by D.Va

• ATRL Moderator

Looks like we need a Xenoblade character rate in here :gaycat2: Can't wait to give Melia my 11 and Sena my 0. (And don't believe the false rumors that she gets better later—I think I'm towards the end of Ch. 5 and the only "development" she's had is a lack of self-esteem. How is that interesting?)

On a related note, we def have more than enough characters for Xenoblade Warriors :surfsup: If Nintendo wants me to spend money on a Warriors game, they better make it happen!

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Can't wait to give Melia my 11 and Sena my 0

Wow TASTE. Also I saw some Fiora lashings and I couldn’t stand it. She’s also top tier imo. 

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

we def have more than enough characters for Xenoblade Warriors :surfsup: If Nintendo wants me to spend money on a Warriors game, they better make it happen!

I was just thinking this the other day! I absolutely loved and was addicted to Hyrule Warriors on WiiU but then I basically played 5 hours of AoC and stopped caring just because it felt like too much of the same. AoC even turned me off from considering 3 Hopes despite my obsession with 3 Houses. A Xenoblade Warriors would definitely get me intrigued enough to play a Warriors game again 

19 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Can't wait to give Melia my 11 and Sena my 0.

Giving Fiora my 0 :gaycat4:

Mysterious aka absolutely no personality, or reasons to act the way he does :giraffe:

29 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

the only "development" she's had is a lack of self-esteem. How is that interesting?

Yuh :toofunny3: & the fact her "development" is literally rendered completely useless in the very next moment too :bibliahh: They tried to make her pull a Eunie, but you're not that girl pal. Rex, Morag, Brighid, Zeke, Nia, Mythra, Tora, Poppy, **** on the entire XC3 cast :jonny5:

Melia i barely know her, but whew her VA makes me *** :WAP: STEP on me Queen. I literally keep replaying an audio clip of her, her royal british voice is like ASMR for me :deadbanana: Also in googling "Melia XC1 cutscenes" to satisfy my ASMR thirst, i found this. He bored me to death just like Noah, but on this alone he is better than Noah yup yup.

MO1i8TJ.png

idk, I think I must have low standards cus I liked pretty much all of the XC and XC2 main casts :deadbanana:

34 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Mysterious aka absolutely no personality, or reasons to act the way he does :giraffe:

Yuh :toofunny3: & the fact her "development" is literally rendered completely useless in the very next moment too :bibliahh: They tried to make her pull a Eunie, but you're not that girl pal. Rex, Morag, Brighid, Zeke, Nia, Mythra, Tora, Poppy, **** on the entire XC3 cast :jonny5:

Melia i barely know her, but whew her VA makes me *** :WAP: STEP on me Queen. I literally keep replaying an audio clip of her, her royal british voice is like ASMR for me :deadbanana: Also in googling "Melia XC1 cutscenes" to satisfy my ASMR thirst, i found this. He bored me to death just like Noah, but on this alone he is better than Noah yup yup.

MO1i8TJ.png

But what are Bridghid and Morag's personalities outside of being calm and calculated ? They could actually very well fit into the XC3 cast, they are literally no different. 

And i refuse to believe that you are seriously thinking Rex is a better character than Noah, come on now :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, Rence said:

Oh yes. She's definitely getting it. :fan:

2 hours ago, Rence said:

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Oh yes. She's definitely getting it. :fan:

Y’all are the worst! Fiora didn’t 

Spoiler

get murdered in cold blood, have half her body replaced with robotics, and have her mind and body taken over by a God (who she decides to sympathize with and help even after all the sh*t she’s suffered through)

for y’all to disrespect her in this way. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Wow TASTE. Also I saw some Fiora lashings and I couldn’t stand it. She’s also top tier imo. 

I was just thinking this the other day! I absolutely loved and was addicted to Hyrule Warriors on WiiU but then I basically played 5 hours of AoC and stopped caring just because it felt like too much of the same. AoC even turned me off from considering 3 Hopes despite my obsession with 3 Houses. A Xenoblade Warriors would definitely get me intrigued enough to play a Warriors game again 

Well as for your first point, I'm gonna pass on that one. Fiora was my least favorite until Sena came along and dethroned her :fan: But Fiora will at least get a cute 1 instead of 0 now. Congrats!

But I agree completely with the second! I loved the first Hyrule Warriors, but AOC was so repetitive and dull that I gave up on the series and haven't even played Three Hopes yet despite playing all four routes on Three Houses and putting more hours into it than pretty much every game other than XC :deadbanana: I guess I might still get it if it's super cheap one day, but knowing Nintendo, I don't see it dropping cheap enough.

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

But what are Bridghid and Morag's personalities outside of being calm and calculated ? They could actually very well fit into the XC3 cast, they are literally no different. 

And i refuse to believe that you are seriously thinking Rex is a better character than Noah, come on now :deadbanana2:

Umm :biblio: Why is this post full of lies?

Morag is not equivalent to someone boring like Noah or Sena. You may recall that she and Brighid begin the game as potential enemies, with Morag plotting to draw Rex and Pyra out by threatening Nia's life, which is already a move more interesting and calculated than the dull girlies like Sena would ever do. She also has an interesting backstory: raised for the throne, but now in the special inquisitor role while a ~10-year-old boy gets to rule, which makes the audience feel for her as a woman (and lesbian) living in a patriarchal world. She's also not serious/calm all the time; she cracks plenty of jokes that reveal a humorous side (typically through sarcasm). And the game grants her a ~big moment~ where we see her character change since she is very formal and unemotional most of the game, but then breaks down after Niall's sacrifice. Furthermore, remember that in the final moments of the game, when Rex is upset about Pneuma's decision re: the World Tree, it is Morag who comforts him and shows her kind, sympathetic side. Now, she may not be as complex as some of the series' best characters, but she still has layers and a character arc. So far, that can not be said for every cast member of XC3 (through Ch. 5 at least).

And I won't go into detail for it, but Rex has a JOURNEY, grows tremendously from the start to the end of the game, and has a fully-layered personality. Noah is monotone so far. We'll see if he changes, but Rex is EASILY the better protagonist so far.

Rex is the biggest CHAD of the 3 protags. No competition. 

Morag & Brighid are the best XC characters ever. Ugh the PERSONALITY.

If playing XC3 did anything, it made me re-appreciate the characters of XC2

:jonny5:

tumblr_pe58khz2pF1xork2mo1_1280.jpgtumblr_pdziwd9XFN1xork2mo6_1280.jpg

morag-xenoblade-chronicles.gifxenoblade2-zeke.gif

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

tumblr_pe58khz2pF1xork2mo1_1280.jpgtumblr_pdziwd9XFN1xork2mo6_1280.jpg

WAITTTT :chick2:

Why did I play 80 hours of XC2 and never make Rex shirtless???? :deadbanana4:

What is going on in here?

xenoblade2-zeke.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Same.

4OzlQNL.jpg

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Same.

4OzlQNL.jpg

My God her Colony was insufferable, but she's such a cracked class :jonny5:

Also u should do __________ Hero Ascension Quest :gaycat:  

Isurd's

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

My God her Colony was insufferable, but she's such a cracked class :jonny5:

Also u should do __________ Hero Ascension Quest :gaycat:  

Reveal hidden contents

Isurd's

!!!! I actually haven't played with her yet (cause I got the Blue Mage right after and just used them instead), but in most RPGs, I love a good support character with her skillset, so I'm excited to get someone in my party in that role eventually. I just got so excited that there's FINALLY a reason to kill unique monsters and got carried away :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.