• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Y’all make XC3 sound too complex for me to have enough faith in myself to do well. She will not be bought, for now. 

spacer.png

I love how we are all so scared to open each other spoiler boxes :deadbanana2:

I've just reached Sword March and

The scene with the baby made me sob. It was seriously such a beautiful moment and it was so unexpected for a JRPG. I've grown to love these characters so much. Taion's reaction was so precious. Takahashi really said **** THE GAYS tho 

:deadbanana2:

I will try to be as vague as possible, but did anyone also really explored the **** out of Makhta's forest and found an "interesting" object at the end of a high-leveled monsters area ? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it :deadbanana2:

Riku's weapon

Edited by D.Va

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Y’all make XC3 sound too complex for me to have enough faith in myself to do well. She will not be bought, for now. 

spacer.png

I think most of us have already played Xeno games and we want to maximize our playthrough in order to smash the post-game and destroy all the superbosses. You really don't have to dive as deep if you're looking for a more casual experience.

The game actually does an amazing job at explaining you what to do & when to do it and you can always review the tutorials at any time. It's really not that complicated, XC2 felt far more complicated and you couldn't even rewatch the tutorials which was a huge mess. 

What species is Lanz supposed to be? Machina mixed with Homs?

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

If you say NO to XC3 it’s only fair that you have to say YES to Metroid Dread and purchase that, even if you already have it :bam:

But in all seriousness, this game is not really complicated at all. Especially compared to XC2. I think we are just speaking it’s language a lot in here which would be very confusing on the outside looking in

Just got done with C6, i'm feeling pretty burnt out tbh. I completely forgot to turn off Easy mode (from grinding CP) during the last stretch of C6 :deadbanana2:Before that i was so fed up doing an Ascension Quest which was a Fetch Quest, & after fetching so many things, they told me the next part was to stand there & WAIT FOR RAIN :clown: and then after that, it was even more fetch quest, the way i got so triggered i just left :deadbanana2: 

Can y'all hurry and finish XC3 so i can talk about it? Stop having a life

aVDxfki.gif

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh wait, I watched the cutscene back in the theatre and it turns out I just daydreamed that part :fan:

Anyway sis I JUST started Ch. 5 so I had to skim/skip your comments cause they seemed like spoilers :lmao: But I'll share my opinion on 5 and 6 once I'm caught up. (I'm traveling for the weekend though, so might not do that til next week.)

As for the side quests, honestly I thought fetch quests were illegal in 2022, so it's disheartening to see them in this game :rip: Like come on, devs must know better. Also, some of these quests are bizarre. Did you do the one in Colony 11 where they're doing the harvest day and they ask you to bring the tiara to the girl in the medical tent? You walk like 20 steps and the quest is over :bibliahh: Who designed that quest?! On the other hand, some of the hero quests are actually interesting and fun to play, so it's like they knew how to make good side quests, but still threw in a bunch of tedious ones when they really didn't have to.

Oh yuh do NOT read that i thought u were done with 5 mb :deadbanana:

YES :rip: but that was Colony Iota iirc, the boss rush colony. (Well 11 is also a boss rush tbh :toofunny3:) 
U met the strongest Hero in Colony 11, imo :lakitu:

Lmk once u find Kakashi Hemsworth in C5 tho :gaycat:

I didn’t consider not leveling up at camp or using coins for classes until now, and I’m at level 34 and feeling overleveled (enemies around me aren’t at 30 yet). I almost want to go back and rewind to not level up at camp or grind to level my classes, but I’m 36 hours in so replaying that much would be… :deadbanana2:

Just finished the two new cups.

Propeller cup >>>>> 

Mushroom Gorge still holds up :-)

These Wave 2 courses absolutely SLAP :jonny:

1. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 112,728 / NEW
2. [NSW] Digimon Survive – 28,536 / NEW

Yes switch, yes sales :cooldown:

Can someone enlighten me and explain wtf happened during Fiano's hero quest ? I must have skipped the one dialogue that explained what happened, which is sad because it seems like a very emotional quest. 

7 hours ago, D.Va said:

I think most of us have already played Xeno games and we want to maximize our playthrough in order to smash the post-game and destroy all the superbosses. You really don't have to dive as deep if you're looking for a more casual experience.

The game actually does an amazing job at explaining you what to do & when to do it and you can always review the tutorials at any time. It's really not that complicated, XC2 felt far more complicated and you couldn't even rewatch the tutorials which was a huge mess. 

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

If you say NO to XC3 it’s only fair that you have to say YES to Metroid Dread and purchase that, even if you already have it :bam:

But in all seriousness, this game is not really complicated at all. Especially compared to XC2. I think we are just speaking it’s language a lot in here which would be very confusing on the outside looking in

I struggled with XC2 and never finished it :emofish: though I did play the stand-alone Torna DLC and beat that. I bought XC Definitive Edition last year but haven't started it yet. With all of that being said, I'm definitely not that experienced with this series and find the the thought of playing it intimidating after what I went through with XC2 :redface: 

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I struggled with XC2 and never finished it :emofish: though I did play the stand-alone Torna DLC and beat that. I bought XC Definitive Edition last year but haven't started it yet. With all of that being said, I'm definitely not that experienced with this series and find the the thought of playing it intimidating after what I went through with XC2 :redface: 

As someone who also didn’t finish 2 (yet) and doesn’t love the gameplay of it, I can tell you that 3 at least feels more straightforward. It’s a bit easier to understand, in my opinion, despite essentially mixing combat elements of the first two, and the systems feel less disparate - for example, classes are more intuitive than Blades from 2 were. It’s also way more fun combat IMO. While it takes just as long to really get into all the mechanics, the story starts hitting right at the beginning instead of beginning slowly. I felt like I was just being burdened by new tutorials and mechanics when I was still discovering them fifteen hours into XC2; I did not feel that way when the same was happening in 3.

However… I wouldn’t blame you if you started 1 before deciding! I personally feel that XC3 shares a lot more of its DNA with 1, in my experience so far, than with 2.

The

Spoiler

Statues of the first ouroboros

in Chapter 5 :jonny5:

My jaw is on the floor :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

As someone who also didn’t finish 2 (yet) and doesn’t love the gameplay of it, I can tell you that 3 at least feels more straightforward. It’s a bit easier to understand, in my opinion, despite essentially mixing combat elements of the first two, and the systems feel less disparate - for example, classes are more intuitive than Blades from 2 were. It’s also way more fun combat IMO. While it takes just as long to really get into all the mechanics, the story starts hitting right at the beginning instead of beginning slowly. I felt like I was just being burdened by new tutorials and mechanics when I was still discovering them fifteen hours into XC2; I did not feel that way when the same was happening in 3.

However… I wouldn’t blame you if you started 1 before deciding! I personally feel that XC3 shares a lot more of its DNA with 1, in my experience so far, than with 2.

This does make me feel less anxious. Thank you! I should probably just grab a copy so it's not hard to find when I am ready to play (didn't physical copies of  XC2 and the Tornado DLC eventually become hard to find?). 

3 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Just finished the two new cups.

Propeller cup >>>>> 

3 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Mushroom Gorge still holds up :-)

These Wave 2 courses absolutely SLAP :jonny:

I thought it was coming tomorrow???

Bitter @ Nintendo for waiting until the week after XC3 to release this when they had the last 2 months to do it. :deadbanana4:

On 8/3/2022 at 6:49 PM, youreyesgocold said:

Not really, it’s a double edged sword. You only get class points by battling monsters who are at 5 levels under you or higher. But as you do more hero quests you will obviously be steadily increasing your level, so then the areas available to you will have monsters who’s levels aren’t high enough to earn class points, and then you’re stuck because you can’t gain class points and you can’t master the classes you just got. 

Anyways perhaps later in the game there is a way to resolve this… I’m not sure. You are ahead of me actually. I’m on ch3 and I have 2 heroes so far, and am currently working toward a third. But I am already level 30 and am struggling to earn class points too. I’ve been debating to just dump all my nopon coins into gaining class ranks faster but I tend to save them for characters using a class with a D rank or lower. 

I should have heeded the warning of users who are further like @Magickarp to avoid using bonus exp at camps. If you are using that bonus exp to raise your levels, avoiding that will also help 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:44 PM, Rence said:

Find a unique monster that is close to your party’s level then use Chain Attack when it’s almost dead

Make sure to fully utilize your Chain Attack because going beyond Overkill gives you a lot of exp

I farmed one unique monster and it took me 2-3 battles to reach rank 10 for most of the classes. You can unlock heroes faster using this method too

This actually works! I've been leveling up faster than usual :duca: 

--

My god, just got to the point where Mio, Taion and Sena take the lead in the Uroboro fusion and I'm shocked. My jaw was on the floor the whole time. The twist. :jonny4: . I got CHILLS :jonny5: 
Edited by thatsmydemi

21 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:
Spoiler

My god, just got to the point where Mio, Taion and Sena take the lead in the Uroboro fusion and I'm shocked. My jaw was on the floor the whole time. The twist.

Girl not you spoiling this and quoting me :deadbanana4: I already said you were ahead of me LOL. Go back and add spoiler tags plzzzzz

I saw 

Spoiler

Mio and Sena 

discuss this at a campfire and was glad they were annoyed about it, but I didn’t think anything would actually come of it… :chick2:

6 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Girl not you spoiling this and quoting me :deadbanana4: I already said you were ahead of me LOL. Go back and add spoiler tags plzzzzz

I saw 

Reveal hidden contents

Mio and Sena 

discuss this at a campfire and was glad they were annoyed about it, but I didn’t think anything would actually come of it… :chick2:

ksjdhasjd sis you didn't see the Xenoblade direct? It's nothing new. :lmao: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

3 hours ago, Rence said:

The

Reveal hidden contents

Statues of the first ouroboros

in Chapter 5 :jonny5:

My jaw is on the floor :jonny5:

BIDFGSHUIZSDHFGHEJSHFGHDJHFGFJDHFBGFHD

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WAS SHAKING. 

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

I saw 

Reveal hidden contents

Mio and Sena 

Same, I didn’t see this before right now either :toofunny3:

The new MK8D tracks slay

Mario Circuit 3 is the only blow

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Same, I didn’t see this before right now either :toofunny3:

Mess. I thought everyone knew it because it was revealed in the direct and everyone talked about it here. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.