RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1. Sapphira Cristal

6y7-WMWjizDhTdW17gbgfnke92jygtI2frkx92FNz3EXxMVXnwuWVoMD4AXjUY0AfvghL_z76_bHipkpxFX0j0TCOH3lz_TL9p0iK7EuV_OuABZ_8MiJQvNXKew5nNwsdaCpChx73EdACNjtUxkaqCiCh28pSQ

Top Toot: 48

Toot: 32

Boot: 0
Bottom Boot: 1 @LionH3art

Score: 173

Top Toot

• Like 5

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna eat dinner, then post Rate A Queen (unless it conflicts with me doing the Let's Spoon challenge, then it'll happen later tonight). 

• Like 2

Of course Twitter is trying to drag Naysha for (rightfully) saying drag kings do not belong on Drag Race

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Drag King on RPDR discourse is tiredddd. It will never happen (thank god), it's time to let it go :zzz: 

• Like 13

RATE A QUEEN: Political Anthems

7th. Q 

95sbZqUpWCJ7Fx3U-5Z-2rDQDuXI0DKzSZOicqSYy8HENA_fJdZgEkEAmsO7-JbHshio-TA8Az4j0zflBp8p7mhzl_AOMG4Se4bf0C_H8qXOJYHzFF9NPUhpfO7-C58qyl8MtZIV_GmgKQUu9R_zMqbk-_XCkw

1st: 2 @ucanfma@gardendreams

2nd: 0 

3rd: 2

5th: 4

6th: 15

7th: 39

Placement: BOTTOM 2

• Like 3

Right? Like, yeah some of the runways might be compatible with drag kings but not all of them. Give them a platform for sure - there needs to be one - but drag race is for drag queens. 

3rd. Mhi'ya Iman LePaige

AMYjttWu4Vjg4Y9YftRLMz5kmaC3EUsBDYFn_NaHqv3XkZpSdjKw6vyge1TebM47huxslBnUXOl0Kpp2lN4PiJBFmfVYvNz4dTgcby1wx2_X6lq9UbKuyp2tdtYHB3zjApKR4X-Q7lqTDgQO4aJpyel-FgkqQw

1st: 1 @wehan6

2nd: 5

3rd: 23

5th: 6

6th: 7

7th: 1 @DJBroox

Placement: High

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Guess that settles it; Dawn and Q were officially bottom 2 :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1st. Sapphira Cristal

NUwrRM9x4W6WavSe_abSM3w32-0ZofHo31VPVQcB5I5jFFIK2VfUByyu9_vWEd-obMxg2jGE6P8zYZExfjYPl9rwePapHyvWoNX677nCD78p5em5yavmUl7n6X_tOABrrw1I6ALLqx2cdqe8VaMUPHIHdxu8nA

1st: 43

2nd: 16

3rd: 5

5th: 0

6th: 0

7th: 0

Placement: Win

• Like 5

I agree with Naysha. How are we getting to that point that casting women to replace gay men = diversity and inclusion? Create a separate show, give them their own platform, which gives everyone more opportunity to showcase their drag than having 1-2 token drag kings for diversity points 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I wouldn't want a drag king to have to suffer through Michelle Visage's closemindedness :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

drag race is getting stale. it 100% needs drag kings to keep up with the culture. do you guys even go to your local shows and competitions? drag kings are competing among queens and WINNING. maybe you're just threatened?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The thing with drag kings is that they're showcasing a different gender expression and for that reason alone the show could never include them. Imagine production having to decide who did it better when the criteria is so different between drag queens and kings.

It's probably better for everyone involved that drag kings get their own shows, where their art is showcased without compromises.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

I think they should let a drag king compete and see how that goes. Specially if it's someone like Throb Zombie on Dragula who can do drag queen looks occasionally. Right now they have male roles in Rusicals and there's always someone doing male drag for Snatch Game, so why not? :michael:

Also, include female dancers in challenges. They had women and men dancing for the talent show in All Stars Spain and it felt both refreshing and really stupid how that has not been the case until now. Having ripped guys in slips in every episode is really tiring after over 60 seasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Rotunda could you possibly tag me as well for the rate a queen votings?

Now I've never really been a Kornbread fan but kudos for being the only drag race girl I've seen to acknowledge the grossness with sh*ngela

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.