RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Poor Jax, the racist fans coming after her for "bullying" their poor innocent white queen, Sugar. This fandom is so annoying :ahh:

Race aside, Jax was being rude. There was no need to act like that, especially when Sugar does this exact acting challenge for a living and great ideas. Jax ending in the bottom was perfect.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Suger and Spice have cute drag and they seem nice but that's where it ends for me tbh
The wigs not being properly laid in ep 1? Their costumes so far being two sides of the same coin for every runway? Yeah I just don't see the vision beyond cute outfits and nice makeup. They're gonna get in trouble once the 'you need to differenciate from your twin' critiques start cause I truly think they ust packed coordinating stuff :skull:

I totally agree that commenting is coming. Do I think it’ll be fair? No. They’re a duo. That’s their career. Then they had them walk in together in the workroom. Also there’s 16 girls on S15, when S14 had 14, S13 had 13 etc, they clearly cast them as a duo on purpose to build hype for the show.

27 minutes ago, FAN said:

I totally agree that commenting is coming. Do I think it’ll be fair? No. They’re a duo. That’s their career. Then they had them walk in together in the workroom. Also there’s 16 girls on S15, when S14 had 14, S13 had 13 etc, they clearly cast them as a duo on purpose to build hype for the show.

Yes it's really clear that they cast them as a duo for the gimmick but it's also clear they're gonna pull the 'but who are you INDIVIDUALLY?' card to create a narrative and drama :lmao: Also one of them is totally going home 5th place if they both make it to the top 5 and it will be the emotional moment of the season (I never read any spoilers so this is my prediction)

I actually enjoy the twins more than luxxx and the other so called fan favs this season. sue me :coffee:

I wanted to hate the twins, but they've actually been fun and they're clearly in on the joke which makes it endearing. :michael:

episode was decent ig. for me poppy won the lipsync. Yeah she was doing comedy but she also did really good dance moves and found a nice balance unlike the usual comedy to mask the lack of dancing abilities. It's weird that theyre keeping amethyst when she offers nothing

16 minutes ago, CBC said:

episode was decent ig. for me poppy won the lipsync. Yeah she was doing comedy but she also did really good dance moves and found a nice balance unlike the usual comedy to mask the lack of dancing abilities. It's weird that theyre keeping amethyst when she offers nothing

I am fine with aurens being in the bottom multiple times if they show they can offer something ( Symone, Coco, etc.) If Amethyst is in the bottom episode 4, it really shows she has nothing to offer for this competition and that she should have went home episode 2. Shr would have literally bottomed every episode she was a part of. 

I know only Sugar had the jokes but group 3 was by far the funniest :skull: "I love the BLT community", the James Charles reference, slay the house down hunty boots, the past queens joke :ahh: 

Rupaul was just acting like it wasn't funny because they dragged most of the cringe teen cis woman fanbase

Umm..? The more I find out about Poppy, especially after that Untucked, the more I’m glad she’s gone.

56 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Umm..? The more I find out about Poppy, especially after that Untucked, the more I’m glad she’s gone.

I mean 2 weeks after getting covid you're not really contagious anymore even if you're still testing positive.

5 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I mean 2 weeks after getting covid you're not really contagious anymore even if you're still testing positive.

She said she didn’t even want to do drag anymore really, I could see if maybe she had a passion for drag but this girl was taking up another girl’s space who likely wanted it more AND lied about a covid test on top of that which is something you sign up for when you apply for the show. 

I’m glad Mistress dragged her ass. 

Yikes :biblio: glad that trash is out 

Isn't the production crew on top of things like these? Do they just drop a self-test kit at the door in their hotel room and then pick it up to see the result?

4 hours ago, Avantpop said:

I actually enjoy the twins more than luxxx and the other so called fan favs this season. sue me :coffee:

What did luxx do so far to be a fan fave :celestial5:

Seems like we have some interesting, big personalities this season. Pity we barely get to see any of them in this new format… they need to go back to 1hr episodes IMMEDIATELY. Or at least 45-50 minutes to give more time to the runways. Imagine how pissed you would be spending hundreds/thousands on a garment only for it be shown for like 5 seconds :rip:.

Lorde knows how they’re gonna squish two snatch games into one episode next week. 

4 hours ago, CBC said:

No top toot or bottom boot for ep2?

No cause a lot of people had already voted by then :busted:

jax, malaysia and aura are so boring. i'm hardly getting any personality from any of them but i guess part of that has to do with the runtime :rip:

amethyst and marcia have been serving dolls kill for every look so far.

everything about this season is just incredibly boring. mistress and the twins are keeping me hooked tho.

Edited by Dystopian

Wonder who the smelly castmate was during filming. Irene and Poppy said during Roscoes that they stunk so bad but they were self aware enough to  say she’s going to crack open the windows to let the stank out. 

who is it?  ? :rip:

8 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

jax, malaysia and aura are so boring. i'm hardly getting any personality from any of them but i guess part of that has to do with the runtime :rip:

amethyst and marcia have been serving dolls kill for every look so far.

everything about this season is just incredibly boring. mistress and the twins are keeping me hooked tho.

Imagine this season without the twins and mistress. They really dodged a bullet there. Imagine having to listen to aura dismiss toxic masculinity while desperately trying to be butch at every corner and more of Luxx being her delusional self.  The twins saved drag race. Gods. Give them your life. 

13 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Imagine this season without the twins and mistress. They really dodged a bullet there. Imagine having to listen to aura dismiss toxic masculinity while desperately trying to be butch at every corner and more of Luxx being her delusional self.  The twins saved drag race. Gods. Give them your life. 

they really ****** up by sending irene home too early. it's her own fault really, but she's one of the few who has that personality for good television. don't even get me started on luxx, she can't pull off the shady and confident shtick at all.

2 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

they really ****** up by sending irene home too early. it's her own fault really, but she's one of the few who has that personality for good television. don't even get me started on luxx, she can't pull off the shady and confident shtick at all.

Irene too.  She was TV gold bc like I’ve said before, the cast is fierce but mostly dry personalities without those mentioned. 

And thank you for seeing thru that cosplay confidence Luxx tries to give. :clap3:The way she crumbled over Irene’s fun shady banter and almost had a meltdown over NOTHING. She was truly bothered over that. Sad! 

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I know only Sugar had the jokes but group 3 was by far the funniest :skull: "I love the BLT community", the James Charles reference, slay the house down hunty boots, the past queens joke :ahh: 

Rupaul was just acting like it wasn't funny because they dragged most of the cringe teen cis woman fanbase

It was a good concept and they gagged us a little bit by preemptively clocking the Eureka and Silky comparisons :mandown:

Execution was messy though and Sugar low-key kept it from falling apart. Robin and Jax only had two lines (Jax literally said “Again” and “Shablam” :deadbanana4:)

32 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Wonder who the smelly castmate was during filming. Irene and Poppy said during Roscoes that they stunk so bad but they were self aware enough to  say she’s going to crack open the windows to let the stank out. 

who is it?  ? :rip:

The only person who was in both Group 1 with Irene and Poppy and in Poppy's group, thus giving both queens enough close contact around the queen to smell her, would be Aura. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.