RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Did Anetra actually get any screentime aside from picking her team and appearing in the challenge? Wow

zero confessionals :rip: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Why does Ru’s last album kinda slap? :WAP:

Star Baby has been on repeat :ihype:

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Sugar should’ve been high over Luxx.

Luxx got like a whole line and was high lol

Glad I never once bought into the Scarlet Envy hype. She truly is Pearl’s daughter even down to the lack of personality

Another flop Pit Stop I fear

spacer.png

I like Poppy and thought she’d be saved over Amethyst, but I’m not mad at the decision.

Sugar should've been in the top. it would've made for some good drama with jax being in the bottom lol. 

5 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

i didn't mind the episode length other than the runway feeling slightly too short?

sasha wiped the floor with everyone else the other week. most queens, except the tops and sugar, kinda faded at best

slightly is the wrong word, it was over in a flash :chick3:

4 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Cutting the runway for more trauma mirror time is so.... :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

The shorter eps would be fine if they didnt cut down the best part (Runway)

2 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Sasha spent way too much money and looked way too stunning on the runway for them to give her 2 seconds of screen time. Like what? Thanks Fraudrick, I guess. :biblio:

This! I like the runway the most esp. on the cringe acting episodes, this was a really poor choice

33 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Sugar should've been in the top. it would've made for some good drama with jax being in the bottom lol. 

I would've loved to see her teammates' faces to her being in the top, I'm sure they would've fumed. Plus she totally deserved it, so...

Poppy was so unfunny, boring outfits, awful lipsync….how was she cast? 

Idk that Amethyst deserved bottom3 but she looked gorgeous in the lipsync, she did a cute job.

I feel like they were planning to get rid of Amethyst this episode but Poppy was just SO awful they couldn’t justify it :skull: 

Scarlet Envy slaying as usual :clap3:

Glad to know she's a fan fave :heart:

Just now, EriKills said:

Poppy was so unfunny, boring outfits, awful lipsync….how was she cast? 

Idk that Amethyst deserved bottom3 but she looked gorgeous in the lipsync, she did a cute job.

I feel like they were planning to get rid of Amethyst this episode but Poppy was just SO awful they couldn’t justify it :skull: 

Yeah I have a feeling Amethyst was casted to be first boot all along. They did not expect to eliminate Irene Dubois first but she bombed so hard with the challenge and lipsync. Amethyst + Robin’s history bought her some time but her days are numbered. Poppy was also probably cast as an early boot cause they both gave off filler queen from the start. Anyways snatch game next week will be a mess :jonnycat:

My thoughts on this episode:

-It felt so short and rushed omg who asked them to slice off 1/3 of the usual runtime :skull:

-Sasha definitely deserved to win but Loosy’s Dolly lowkey singlehandedly washed Sasha’s overrated neck move that was barely funny in the first place.

-The rest of the cast was mid or decent tbh but Group 1 clearly did the best.

-Sugar and Spice stay suprising me with how they actually are kinda consistent so far :clap3:

-Poppy’s lipsynch was a mess and she looked horrible, good riddance :fan:

-Mistress and Malaysia’s backstory touched me and definitely made me like them more. Mistress in untucked was especially wise and so motherly to Sugar :smitten:

-Half the cast wasn’t in the episode :skull: 

Sasha deserves the win :clap3: the correct winner two weeks in a row :clap3: agreed or felt short… interesting. 

I definitely think Spice/Sugar are going a lot further than people originally expected with Spice probably doing slightly better because Sugar seems kind of messy :deadbanana:

Did scarlet bomb snatch game because there were no jokes coming out of her everytime Bianca asked anything :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Pit Stop was much better without Jinkx there :clap3:

But the host trinity is def still Monet, Trixie, and Bob.

• ATRL Moderator

Aura imo was bottom one that ep.  Genuinely don’t see her making it far either so I’m not sure why they saved her lol.  Like, she was just glitching out randomly in the background of every scene? What was the joke? 

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Did scarlet bomb snatch game because there were no jokes coming out of her everytime Bianca asked anything :rip:

she didn't make it to snatch game on either of her seasons :dies:

24 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Aura imo was bottom one that ep.  Genuinely don’t see her making it far either so I’m not sure why they saved her lol.  Like, she was just glitching out randomly in the background of every scene? What was the joke? 

mte! What the f*ck was she doing? :skull:

I actually feel bad for WoW for once. The girls at Roscoe's said producers had no idea about the shortened runtime and they had to basically rush to edit the episodes down. Next week will be a disaster :shakeno:

I feel bad for the good sis but I did not miss seeing Aura. All she does is flex her muscles and use the term "moon goddess". 

15 minutes ago, madonnas said:

She was the overworked drag performer that is performing in heaven. I.e her performing for the drag brunch while all the other girls were drinking, the cringy smile to please the fans, etc.

I really think yall are just having a hate train for Aura at this point like yall had a hate train for Jorgeous last year. The bottom 2 were the correct bottom 2 for the episode. I do think a lot of yall got a bad taste of Aura last week and its clouding your judgment, and even if she wins a challenge or two, yall are going to say she doesnt deserve it or whatever. 🙄🙄

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.