RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax makes the mistake that a lot of 'videogame-inspired' queens do where they just emulate looks from their favorite series 1-to-1. It wasn't really giving drag or anything next level. At best, it was somewhat neat cosplay stuff. It's like she got the arms for her costume done and figured she could just wing it for the rest of the look. She's way too green, needs a bit more time to develop as a queen in the real world.

Probably gonna be a menace in the lipsyncs tho (which I'm here for).

Don’t like the shorter eps. Sacrificing the runway and confessionals is not it. You need it for a cast this big.

I think the length is fine. In theory, they cut a lot of the parts I normally skip (rehearsals, deliberation, extensive mirror talk etc) but it still felt too short for some reason. As more queens get the chop maybe there'll be room for juicier content.

The shorter eps would be fine if they didnt cut down the best part (Runway)

Did Anetra actually get any screentime aside from picking her team and appearing in the challenge? Wow

30 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Is there gonna be a separate one for the entrance looks?!

Ouuu I thought y’all didn’t care too much about those so I started with the actual runway :dancehall3:  let me do that too then

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuu I thought y’all didn’t care too much about those so I started with the actual runway :dancehall3:  let me do that too then

Can we also have the option to choose a top TOOT and top BOOT of the week? :kitty:

Also don’t know if this was posted but the two hours of Drag Race finished with ratings at #4 and #6 last Friday. Also, Untucked finished with #59. 

The WeHo show was OUT of the Top 150. So people switched the channel for WeHo then switched back for Untucked. Truly a disastrous idea. It probably led to viewership loss for Untucked. 

https://showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-friday-1-6-2023-top-150-cable-originals-network-finals.html

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Also don’t know if this was posted but the two hours of Drag Race finished with ratings at #4 and #6 last Friday. Also, Untucked finished with #59. 

The WeHo show was OUT of the Top 150. So people switched the channel for WeHo then switched back for Untucked. Truly a disastrous idea. It probably led to viewership loss for Untucked. 

https://showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-friday-1-6-2023-top-150-cable-originals-network-finals.html

spacer.png

Isn't the Fraudrick WEHO show premiering next Friday?

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

Isn't the Fraudrick WEHO show premiering next Friday?

Oh :deadbanana4:

Ignore my post :dies:

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

A mess, whoever had the idea to shorten the episodes and put that trashy show before Untucked is getting FIRED :toofunny3:

jrAroca.gif

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

A mess, whoever had the idea to shorten the episodes and put that trashy show before Untucked is getting FIRED :toofunny3:

jrAroca.gif

Turns out it hasn’t aired yet but I will be perched for the numbers :dies:

16 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Can we also have the option to choose a top TOOT and top BOOT of the week? :kitty:

Ep 02 will be the only one without it cause a lot of people already voted teehee

• ATRL Moderator

FYC:

• Robin's excellent entrance look
  • Mistress's excellent entrance look

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Turns out it hasn’t aired yet but I will be perched for the numbers :dies:

Oop. So did Untucked air right after the episode this week?

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oop. So did Untucked air right after the episode this week?

I’m guessing so. I’m not American so I watch on Wow+ :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.