Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Their last cb in 2017 peaked at somewhere near #40 on melon:rip:let's not expect too much

Hmm true. Idk i have faith they will smash. The hype from being away so long + SM GGs doing well digitally this year. Makes me optimistic. Lets just hope its a good song. :giraffe:

 

7 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Tx2OlxE.gif

 ***** sfsfsf she looks so hot:WAP:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

zero budget but at least Xiaoting is serving face

FUqICc0UUAMYcRT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FUqII-nUYAgYWIP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FUqIO_CUAAA8fI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FUqIY0bVsAAJq5y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

+ I didn't recognize Chaehyun :rip: she looks like GP999's Shana

3 hours ago, Companion said:

I am a Itzy fan but I have to agree with the Sheep on this. Minus the Loco tho. That song is a huge grower. Wish they used a different concept instead.

I agree with Loco. The song is a bop, idgaf what the gays in here say just to be “edgy”….but the Jojo Siwa outfits and the watered down pop-rock concept was kinda tame. 

51 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Can we expect SNSD to score a PAK when they come back?  :celestial3:

 

No but would be glad to see if they manage to score PAK

3 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

Not a single one of these 4th gen gg are coming close to them in term of vocals. Like I was questioning whether they were lip syncing until one of them started to sound kinda pitchy :jonny6:


Wheein main dancer and main vocalist! :wanda: 

 

 

They’re truly amazing vocalists. There was that one vocal ranking video by a vocal coach and he analyzed all the main vocalists in kpop, and Solar and Wheein had a lot of edge over everybody else on the list except Wendy. Hwasa is amazing too. 

11 minutes ago, Narima said:

zero budget but at least Xiaoting is serving face

FUqICc0UUAMYcRT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FUqII-nUYAgYWIP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FUqIO_CUAAA8fI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FUqIY0bVsAAJq5y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

+ I didn't recognize Chaehyun :rip: she looks like GP999's Shana

300k albums sold and still no budget. 
anyway Xiaoting and dayeon look so good :wanda:

17 minutes ago, uusagii said:

WHO is that :jonnycat:

I believe that's Bang Chan from my Google Lens search :WAP:

48 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Their last cb in 2017 peaked at somewhere near #40 on melon:rip:let's not expect too much

Some nostalgia + taeyeon’s power and we get at least a top 10 

 

41 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Tx2OlxE.gif

That’s a mother ! 

Just now, discreetinside said:

I believe that's Bang Chan from my Google Lens search :WAP:

Never heard of him but will be adding him to my K-pop MEN list alongside Baekho and D.O. :WAP:

49 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Their last cb in 2017 peaked at somewhere near #40 on melon:rip:let's not expect too much

Holiday and All Night debuted at #10 and #12 respectively on Melon 

21 minutes ago, Narima said:

zero budget but at least Xiaoting is serving face

FUqICc0UUAMYcRT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FUqII-nUYAgYWIP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FUqIO_CUAAA8fI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FUqIY0bVsAAJq5y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

+ I didn't recognize Chaehyun :rip: she looks like GP999's Shana

it's giving the lemonade advertisement

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

That's the leader and backbone of Stray Kids, Bang Chan :clap3:

b90ff7902502f4a3ff62b0f216df0de16f5907efdf0a1cd9d521dffda4cf00b2e21eea27074d38cabangchan-thunderous-bangchan-noeasy.gife3455a2a9595855cd53dc57e4af71f5abea46056

1a1c9c47b85618fbe4c70c4b62c1c5af8a88c5ab1cb5096662aa29180857631156643a9e.gif7b57f70675829c192c224a9a205853190fee8b9a

the way i only started listening to skz was causei thought bangchan was so hawt :skull: 

15 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Never heard of him but will be adding him to my K-pop MEN list alongside Baekho and D.O. :WAP:

idk why I feel so proud for knowing how hot Chan was since the beginning while people are just starting to know it :lmao:

35 minutes ago, Narima said:

zero budget but at least Xiaoting is serving face

FUqICc0UUAMYcRT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FUqII-nUYAgYWIP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FUqIO_CUAAA8fI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FUqIY0bVsAAJq5y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

+ I didn't recognize Chaehyun :rip: she looks like GP999's Shana

Xiaoting is like IU’s daughter. So uncanny. So beautiful :heart:

What is MyCelebs ranking and is it relevant? First time hearing about this

19 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Holiday and All Night debuted at #10 and #12 respectively on Melon 

Is that on the real-time chart or on weekly charts?

38 minutes ago, Narima said:

zero budget but at least Xiaoting is serving face

FUqICc0UUAMYcRT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 FUqII-nUYAgYWIP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FUqIO_CUAAA8fI-?format=jpg&name=4096x4096FUqIY0bVsAAJq5y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

+ I didn't recognize Chaehyun :rip: she looks like GP999's Shana

:bibliahh:

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

That's the leader and backbone of Stray Kids, Bang Chan :clap3:

b90ff7902502f4a3ff62b0f216df0de16f5907efdf0a1cd9d521dffda4cf00b2e21eea27074d38cabangchan-thunderous-bangchan-noeasy.gife3455a2a9595855cd53dc57e4af71f5abea46056

1a1c9c47b85618fbe4c70c4b62c1c5af8a88c5ab1cb5096662aa29180857631156643a9e.gif7b57f70675829c192c224a9a205853190fee8b9a

Let me go watch this :gayliecat1:

 

I think Nmixx will have a huge weird obsessed fandom like Loona that will carry the group.

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

idk why I feel so proud for knowing how hot Chan was since the beginning while people are just starting to know it :lmao:

He actually might be the hottest male idol I've ever seen :jonnycat:

 

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

That's the leader and backbone of Stray Kids, Bang Chan :clap3:

b90ff7902502f4a3ff62b0f216df0de16f5907efdf0a1cd9d521dffda4cf00b2e21eea27074d38cabangchan-thunderous-bangchan-noeasy.gife3455a2a9595855cd53dc57e4af71f5abea46056

1a1c9c47b85618fbe4c70c4b62c1c5af8a88c5ab1cb5096662aa29180857631156643a9e.gif7b57f70675829c192c224a9a205853190fee8b9a

Let me go listen to a Stray Kidz song for the first time :celestial5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.