K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

11 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why did he slap that so hard tho :jonny:

While clenching his teeth too, oh my..

99F62A61-3F43-48AE-A9AD-CCA3ECA12C3D.thu

Sullyoon is very pretty and talented, but I find her kinda boring. Jinni is way more captivating.

And please, don't tell me DICE is actually becoming a hit... they will never stop this Mixxpop ****, will they? :doc:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, rzal said:

they definitely made money but idk about profit :rip: they still should get paid though :biblio: hopefully they will after the tour 

They are probably not getting pay. Their debt get added after each comeback flopped. Even EXID didn’t get pay until like their 2nd comeback after hani went viral. 

IM LEGEND YOONA :jonny5:

Edited by Sorecer

Despite Fearless not being as big as a hit as Attention/Hype Boy HYBE seems to be promoting them just as well, if not better than NewJeans :clap3: 

6 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I told y’all it was their cheer up :dies: Can’t believe it Sneakers and Dice will do better than TTT 

A peak of #94 on Melon Daily being their Cheer Up :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Baekhyun and Kai sweeties

even EXO-SC served harder

This, sorry but that Xiumin dated song is a no for me, event the choreo looks like old. The video is ok tho.

After watching the videos of Le Sserafim on stage I'm gonna stan them. They serve a lot of energy and charisma, especially Chaewon. 

8 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

a Cheer Up in the making for Korea's most talented group. :clap:

The cheques have been cleared :clap3:

2 hours ago, rzal said:

they definitely made money but idk about profit :rip: they still should get paid though :biblio: hopefully they will after the tour 

3 of their albums sold more than 100k. No way the did not make any profit at all. Their company is definitely shady. Something is going on with their financial management

y’all need to let them have even a LOCO before talking about a Cheer Up :toofunny2:

Edited by cloudbusting

Was this posted? How come they didn't get dragged for weeks like this thread always does for aespa :deadbanana4:

Edited by Billionaire

How DICE is charting but not Billie or Purple Kiss who release better music. Koreans taste is awful sometimes.

6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

3 of their albums sold more than 100k. No way the did not make any profit at all. Their company is definitely shady. Something is going on with their financial management

Yeah but managing, dressing, and feeding 12 girls must cost a lot. I mean they need 3 cars to go anywhere, did you see Queendom 2 Ep 5? :skull: