I thought they unofficially disbanded :eek: :eek: 

MAMAMOO comes back to teach the new girlies what talent is :jonny: :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

I thought they unofficially disbanded :eek: :eek: 

MAMAMOO comes back to teach the new girlies what talent is :jonny: :jonny: 

me too, it is been 2 years since their last comeback

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

me too, it is been 2 years since their last comeback

Not really, they had a cbs in june 2021 (waw - where are we now was the TT) and september (mmm the Best - mumumuch was the tt) they just didnt do noise and the best wasnt promoted 

32 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Was this posted? How come they didn't get dragged for weeks like this thread always does for aespa :deadbanana4:

well newjeans fans aren't calling their faves best vocalists ever and aren't shading every group for vocals :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Not really, they had a cbs in june 2021 (waw - where are we now was the TT) and september (mmm the Best - mumumuch was the tt) they just didnt do noise and the best wasnt promoted 

pls i know that, im just pretending not to care about those flop comeback, it was horribe time

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

3 of their albums sold more than 100k. No way the did not make any profit at all. Their company is definitely shady. Something is going on with their financial management

K-pop idols don’t make money a lot from their record sales. Most of their income come from activities and CF. 

JYPE decided to play around mixxpop for one more time and see if it clicks

their Cheer Up exists somewhere in the JYPE's basement and will be presented at the right time

kinda like how SM trainees had already been rehearsing Next Level even before aespa debuted, SM knew it would be a smash from the very start

41 minutes ago, Sept said:

Davichi is kicking off the snooze season :giraffe:

SMTM season is also coming, they’re about to kick everyone out of the top 10 like last year :rip:!

Seulgi easily about to be one of my favorite female solos ever :jonny:

honest confession, I’ve always thought  there are two girls in kpop who NEED to have their solos even if nobody else gets it. One is Seulgi. And another one is Jihyo. Now that one is getting it and executing it well, let’s hope the same for the other one too. These are ALL-ROUNDERS. Aces of kpop. If anyone deserves it based on the skills, drive, charisma, talent, beauty, years of training etc etc…it’s these ladies. :clap3:
(JYPig you better not let me down)

I feel like new jeans are kinda faceless :ducky:I need hybe to promote them individually more :ducky:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

honest confession, I’ve always thought  there are two girls in kpop who NEED to have their solos even if nobody else gets it. One is Seulgi. And another one is Jihyo. 

Totally agree with this. I have instant respect for any female idol who manages to stay as a trainee for 7 years+ and still make it to debut. That sh*t is not easy, not everyone has what it takes. 

21 minutes ago, Adama said:

SMTM season is also coming, they’re about to kick everyone out of the top 10 like last year :rip:!

And Christmas songs are gonna raid the chart again :deadbanana4: Poor whoever is releasing in Nov-Dec

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Seulgi easily about to be one of my favorite female solos ever :jonny:

honest confession, I’ve always thought  there are two girls in kpop who NEED to have their solos even if nobody else gets it. One is Seulgi. And another one is Jihyo. Now that one is getting it and executing it well, let’s hope the same for the other one too. These are ALL-ROUNDERS. Aces of kpop. If anyone deserves it based on the skills, drive, charisma, talent, beauty, years of training etc etc…it’s these ladies. :clap3:
(JYPig you better not let me down)

I wonder if there will be another Twice girl that will get a solo besides Nayeon and Jihyo (I'm sure she will be the next one). 

Idk if I see it for the other girls. Maybe sub units would be nice. 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Totally agree with this. I have instant respect for any female idol who manages to stay as a trainee for 7 years+ and still make it to debut. That sh*t is not easy, not everyone has what it takes. 

It really isn’t easy. The constant dilemma they might have faced and the willpower you need to get through that long ass period of training is immense, and you can only come out of it with the same kind of motivation and drive if you have the talent to back it up. There is the phrase “born to be an idol” and I think it effectively applies to them. :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

I wonder if there will be another Twice girl that will get a solo besides Nayeon and Jihyo (I'm sure she will be the next one). 

Idk if I see it for the other girls. Maybe sub units would be nice. 

Based on the rumors, the Japanese subunit with Mina, Sana and Momo is coming soon. If they decide to another subunit, I can see a Dahyun-Chaeyoung one. 

Talking about solos, I would have expected Jeongyeon to be the natural choice after Nayeon and Jihyo, but then she had her whole life upside down with her injury, weight gain, anxiety, mental health struggles and hiatus…so idk how long it’s gonna take until she fully recovers and gets back to her former self. She’s definitely doing much better now compared to last two years but for a solo, idk if she’s ready anymore. 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Was this posted? How come they didn't get dragged for weeks like this thread always does for aespa :deadbanana4:

you only read the title, right? because there are comments inside this post admitting they did sing live :deadbanana4:

maybe being models and part time singers at the same time indeed pays off :cm: France approves 

:rip: Yx3 lost since it landed lower than its position on the album, by two places at that! Rosie real winner after the first minute mess 

I can’t at NewJeans already being placed next to BP! on the news and by „experts” :WAP: truly NewJennies 

from 1:50 onwards