K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

14 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Still don’t understand Bambi he focused too much on the vocal power than the songs themselves, I mean vocally it’s his best but all of his other albums as well as the Japanese one is much better 

Um, lies. Bambi album has some of his best songs. Cry For Love is one of the best solo K-pop songs ever. It's vocally, melodically, lyrically perfect. His Japanese album is his worst but it's still good. 

ezgif-4-87916ec823.thumb.gif.dd1620412b3

Edited by Blank Space

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ateez always serve bangers :clap3:Jongho is such a good vocalist omg, and he's probably the best 4th gen male vocalist  :jonny:

Answer is so good :WAP:

Yes i think jongho is my fave. he is really cute and his vocals is just wow. Best of 4th gen me thinks

41 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Did they even made any money:rip: nobody seems to get booked aside from Chuu

Didn't Chuu sign a solo label or something recently?

It makes sense now :rip: the girl wants to get paid for her status!

37 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the way this song randomly just grew on me today. last time I heard this was like 2 months ago :jonny5:

she's really just that girl I fear

I loved the song but hated the mv, the way the mv make it seems like she got deadly STD when she should be serving female fatale, they releasing it while monkeypox just discovered certainly didn't help:rip:

:jonny5:

Image}

Edited by Sorecer

4 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

How they know their ages? Like did the person go up to them and asked them? 

24 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

I loved the song but hated the mv, the way the mv make it seems like she got deadly STD when she should be serving female fatale, they releasing it while monkeypox just discovered certainly didn't help:rip:

Girl what the **** is this take? :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

they are literally everywhere :ahh:

Miss Strawberry in her fav colour, loves it :heart:

4 hours ago, Hazy said:

it’s just that all 4th gen groups use awfully loud backing track, which isn’t backing track when it hides real vocals :deadbanana4: same issue was for BP’s latest US performances 

it’s possible to hear them sing live in the background, but that shouldn’t be the case, right? like, you need to focus and listen to it carefully to hear it :rip: I guess the only possibility to hear kpop acts sing live is on tour 

depends on the act too, love my LOONA girlies but their show was mostly backing track :dies:

1 hour ago, Zack said:

SEULGI going pop-dance with a heavy bassline....interesting.

Though this could mean anything, knowing how off SM's song descriptions usually are. 

she’s going to serve, now I just need SM to let her mic be ON :jonny6:

19 minutes ago, elevate said:

:WAP:

1 hour ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Did they even made any money:rip: nobody seems to get booked aside from Chuu

they definitely made money but idk about profit :rip: they still should get paid though :biblio: hopefully they will after the tour 

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

she’s going to serve, now I just need SM to let her mic be ON :jonny6:

It's not realistic, I fear. Even though we all know she can SING. But maybe they'll let her for a B-side performance. 

OT: Can we appreciate JOY living her best life while shopping in Milan, her body is snatched  :jonnycat:

FdexxTTWYAAKYcJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Blackpink #1 in the US and UK being shown on the news of Korea :clap3:

Edited by Sorecer

9 minutes ago, rzal said:

they definitely made money but idk about profit :rip: they still should get paid though :biblio: hopefully they will after the tour 

I mean the investment must be huge cuz every girl was getting a solo mv/ sub unit promos:rip: won't be surprised if they barely make it even after the tour

45 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

That's too old for ahjussi kpop fans tbh :giraffe: 

This is honestly one of the best Twice songs ever :jonny6:  I wish they promoted it instead of QoH. I feel it was tiktok potential but alas.

I haven't seen a stage mix in a while but honestly I'm totally impressed with how neat and smooth are the transitions here wow :jonny5:

also the fact that is 4k make it way better :clap3: