• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean her songs are popping up in more TV shows and movies than ever. Which is one of the other points of owning her masters. I think Austin is doing an okay job? :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

I mean her songs are popping up in more TV shows and movies than ever. Which is one of the other points of owning her masters. I think Austin is doing an okay job? :giraffe:

This. Her owned music being licensed to movies and TV shows is probably just the start. They're testing that since last year with that horse movie. And it's not like Austin is not doing a great job. The songs licensed to TV shows have a resurgence in streaming, that's a strong indicator that her catalogue is still promo sensitive, and these teen shows introducing her to the new generation is a win for her. 

I hope Austin handling that business means Taylor is very busy with new music.

Obviously, he’s only there because he gets less cut from the deals he’s “inking” for Taylor’s music. Also a precaution for Taylor’s estate, when, you know, she eventually dies.

My ideal next move from Taylor would just be 1989 TV this Autumn. The Shake It Off trial is this month? That should hopefully be resolved & out of the way. We've already got two 1989 singles & a third song teased in a movie. It just makes sense to put that out next to me. Rather than jump between albums & go to Debut TV.

I'm also quite conflicted on the thought of getting TS10 this year. Chronologically speaking it just doesn't feel like the time to put out a new studio album when she's still got re-recordings to get out there.

TS10 lead single in just 8 days

blueberries

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

blueberries

blueberries

Right now 8 days seems more likely than 16 hours but I would be happy to be wrong.

blueberries

Anyway, I think TS10 is created by Jackie Antonoff and other female record producers.

blueberries

3 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Chronologically speaking it just doesn't feel like the time to put out a new studio album when she's still got re-recordings to get out there.

Does 2025 seem like the better time to put in TS10 after completing the re-recordings?

MG7LICM.thumb.gif.ab610c2e74fbb2bfaf23d3

2 hours ago, Aiya said:

Queen of keeping your shadow-dwelling sibling employed, a shame about his acting career attempt

1989 isn't coming. UMG said they are not releasing it with SIO in legal limbo.

My current theory is that 1989 has been in the bag for a while and was planned for the summer but with the legal limbo, she scrambled and started just working on TS10. I think we'll get it in the first half of next year, ahead of the inevitable tour.

29 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Lead coming in 12 hours

and 7 days 

8/22 Lead single teaser

8/26 Lead single release

8/28 Music video release

Can she do a soundtrack for Hunger Games prequel

5 hours ago, Fama said:

Anyway, I think TS10 is created by Jackie Antonoff and other female record producers.

Hope she works with Maxine Martina for a big pop lead single to snatch the gp and slay the charts once again :keir:

No but for real I hope Elvira is back in some capacity. She has killed everything she’s done for Taylor so far and I’d like to see her produce a big chunk of an album - whatever genre it is. 

14 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Hope she works with Maxine Martina for a big pop lead single to snatch the gp and slay the charts once again :keir:

No but for real I hope Elvira is back in some capacity. She has killed everything she’s done for Taylor so far and I’d like to see her produce a big chunk of an album - whatever genre it is. 

:sistrens:

not here for another Pop album without Max Martin, indeed

Jack is cute on Lover, but really those songs can be so much elevated with Max on her side

I Think He Knows and Daylight can be the Pop perfection classic with right production

She just needs to ditch pop music and give us another folklore/evermore or a Speak Now older sister. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.