Taylor Swift

Achilles.

45 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Cruel Summer, I Think He Knows, Paper Rings and ME! all have the same pre-chorus. :rip: 

She really was at her lowest creatively.

Add ME! to that list as well. It’s insane actually.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The drought was the very worst indeed :gaycat6:

27 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

The drought was the very worst indeed :gaycat6:

TS10 lead in 5 days @idkwiam

21 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

TS10 lead in 5 days @idkwiam

We love to see it. 1989 TV is absolutely not needed except the vault tracks. 

058c49e728.thumb.gif.b988fd3a9b04e258ee0

4 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

SIO trial was just delayed again. There's a chance it gets thrown out in a month, but if not then it's now scheduled for January 17th.

18 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

We love to see it. 1989 TV is absolutely not needed except the vault tracks. 

058c49e728.thumb.gif.b988fd3a9b04e258ee0

I agree. Give us vault tracks there’s no need for 1989 TV tbh.

I feel like we won't get anything this year :gaycat6:

She'll spend the rest of the year being lazy with Amsterdam promo and her futile Grammy SOTY & Oscar campaigns for ATW 10 minute & Carolina...

Edited by Feanor

16 minutes ago, Feanor said:

She'll spend the rest of the year being lazy with Amsterdam promo

Have we had any confirmation that she’s in more than 2 minutes of the movie??? The fact that she was basically MIA from the trailer tells me she probably has an even smaller role than she had in The Giver :deadbanana4:

The way she’s serving silence in every industry and thinking a 2 second cameo is enough daylight for all of 2022

I'm so UPSET. I NEED NEW MUSIC NOW AND IDC IF I SOUND ENTITLED. F U Dr. SWIFT.

All the hype she has built with Red TV FLUSHED DOWN Joe Alwin's throat. Is she ok with this? So you mean to tell me you would rather be silent, cooking and riding JOE ALWIN instead of giving your fans what they WANT and what they DESERVE? Absolute bullocks. Imagine the slayage if she released one of the TVs or TS******10 by now! Enchanted TV would have been #1, one of the 1989 TV vault songs would have been #1, Dont Blame Me TV would have been #1 (yes we know she cannot re record that yet GET OVER IT I STILL WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN MY LIST BETCH). But most importantly, we the fans, would be FED instead of starving spending our days and nights thinking about new music like the losers we all are (dont deny it...I'm looking at you RATs). This behavior is the behavior of a sociopath. Someone who indulges and obtains pleasure from the torture of others. Especially those who care for them the most. This is VERY clear in Taylor's recent behavior. who releases CAROLINA as a snack for fans and does not follow it up with something actually GOOD and enjoyable? (Caroline is cute but bwcause its the only thing she has released since Red TV it is going to be thrown under the bus..GET OVER IT). I am tired, I am sick, I am losing it. This is not ok Taylor and this is not ok @TaylorNation. These sick games will be the END of you and your CAREER. BYE BETCH

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

All the hype she has built with Red TV FLUSHED DOWN Joe Alwin's throat. Is she ok with this? So you mean to tell me you would rather be silent, cooking and riding JOE ALWIN instead of giving your fans what they WANT and what they DESERVE? Absolute bullocks. Imagine the slayage if she released one of the TVs or TS******10 by now! Enchanted TV would have been #1, one of the 1989 TV vault songs would have been #1, Dont Blame Me TV would have been #1 (yes we know she cannot re record that yet GET OVER IT I STILL WANT TO INCLUDE IT IN MY LIST BETCH). But most importantly, we the fans, would be FED instead of starving spending our days and nights thinking about new music like the losers we all are (dont deny it...I'm looking at you RATs). This behavior is the behavior of a sociopath. Someone who indulges and obtains pleasure from the torture of others. Especially those who care for them the most. This is VERY clear in Taylor's recent behavior. who releases CAROLINA as a snack for fans and does not follow it up with something actually GOOD and enjoyable? (Caroline is cute but bwcause its the only thing she has released since Red TV it is going to be thrown under the bus..GET OVER IT). I am tired, I am sick, I am losing it. This is not ok Taylor and this is not ok @TaylorNation. These sick games will be the END of you and your CAREER. BYE BETCH

spill :clap3:

I said it before, if social media swifties weren’t a bunch of p****** afraid of not getting a TaylorNation RT every time they post a pic of them crying while holding up Taylor’s Spotify page on their iPads, we/they should have organized a mass unfollowing or boycott those really tacky merch drops 

I often wonder how those swifties who vowed to NEVER listen to albums not OwNeD by Taylor are doing now that, you know, it’s been three years since her announcement of the re-recordings and we only got two albums

Just now, TaylorNation said:

spill :clap3:

I said it before, if social media swifties weren’t a bunch of p****** afraid of not getting a TaylorNation RT every time they post a pic of them crying while holding up Taylor’s Spotify page on their iPads, we/they should have organized a mass unfollowing or boycott those really tacky merch drops 

I often wonder how those swifties who vowed to NEVER listen to albums not OwNeD by Taylor are doing now that, you know, it’s been three years since her announcement of the re-recordings and we only got two albums

I still haven’t listened to her old albums but I’m growing tired and impatient of this wait. She needs to start releasing them. It’s clear her motivation is for the money now. 

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

She'll spend the rest of the year being lazy with Amsterdam promo and her futile Grammy SOTY & Oscar campaigns for ATW 10 minute & Carolina...

If ATW10 isn’t eligible for SOTY and ROTY:clown:

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I still haven’t listened to her old albums but I’m growing tired and impatient of this wait. She needs to start releasing them. It’s clear her motivation is for the money now. 

She is money hungry. We need to accept it now.

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

in all fairness I try to not listen to them either, not because of principle but because I want them to sound as fresh as possible when the TVs eventually get released after a literal decade of overplaying them 

but it’s so ridiculous at this point. tbh I’ve never felt so detached from her, and i’m just so annoyed 

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Amsterdam promo? Both Taylor and Taylor nation made as if the movie doesn’t exits when the trailer was release 

1 minute ago, Jaspurr said:

This page already. :rip: Y'all should've saved the meltdowns for Friday.

There are some comments that are completely deranged. Artist in their 9th album usually release every 3-4 years and any fandom act like psychopath for that 

I totally get the disappointment and frustration atm cause I’m the same but the release of three re-recordings are literally out of her hands atm (1989, SN and Reputation) and I feel like she wants debut to be last. I just hope the rumours of TS10 coming imminently are true.

3 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

There are some comments that are completely deranged. Artist in their 9th album usually release every 3-4 years and any fandom act like psychopath for that 

it’s not about studio albums, it’s about the re-recordings and the silence 

she had no problem communicating with us on the status of her legal issues when she wanted us to drag scooter and his label roster en masse

4 minutes ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

I totally get the disappointment and frustration atm cause I’m the same but the release of three re-recordings are literally out of her hands atm (1989, SN and Reputation) and I feel like she wants debut to be last. I just hope the rumours of TS10 coming imminently are true.

if I recall correctly that legal swiftie on here said that nothing was stopping her from releasing the Speak Now album, the problem was something merch related? 

and like others said, they could have released 1989 without SIO on streaming only, explaining the situation, and then the physicals with SIO once the situation was resolved. the album would have gone #1 twice and she would have looked great

so not sure that it’s literally out of her hands

8 minutes ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

Isn’t Speak Now cleared for release? I thought the trademark issue was resolved a couple weeks ago

4 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

I don't think the issue is the wait, rather there being no transparency on Taylor's part. She let her fans know what was going on behind the scenes when it benefited her during the Scooter drama. Now she's completely silent even though we know she's having a lot of difficulties with lawsuits and stuff.

Like, I personally would like an explanation for that deranged video she did with Jimmy Fallon teasing 1989 TV ages ago. 

9 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I don't think the issue is the wait, rather there being no transparency on Taylor's part. She let her fans know what was going on behind the scenes when it benefited her during the Scooter drama. Now she's completely silent even though we know she's having a lot of difficulties with lawsuits and stuff.

Like, I personally would like an explanation for that deranged video she did with Jimmy Fallon teasing 1989 TV ages ago. 

And I find that idea of “transparency” completely deranged , swifties don’t know their place, she is not a public employed who have to give explanaitions, she would release when she consider and fans can buy and stream or not, that easy.

Also both 1989 and speak now situation are public, which explaintions swiftie want more? Is just an excuse

Edited by JorgeM
Mistake

7 hours ago, GambleBreauxNews said:

Wonder if anything other than the VMAs will happen this coming week. With all the rumours etc it matches up, hopefully what @wren said about the music video being filmed a few weeks ago was true. 

I’m starting to think that the silence is on purpose and the plan is to start a new era/re-record to further her Grammy/Academy Award nomination recognition. Imagine if that was the plan and she gets snub.  :priceless:

She clearly doesn’t want another song overshadowing All Too Well. 

The dramatics :rip: I do want new music as well but since 2019 we got 3 studio albums, 2 rerecorded albums and like 5 droplets :skull: some of you need to get a job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.