Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Told ya'll when the video dropped :cm:

Of course she wants that Oscar

1 hour ago, Safe&Sound said:

She's very competitive woman

and I mean, who doesnt want to get Oscar? And that's probably her biggest chance so far

She wouldn't get it from acting no matter how hard she tried because she needs to clear CATS from everyone's mind first, and then build her credibility in acting career which probably takes years

If we look at the soundtrack, she's always almost there, but never really there...

Like Safe & Sound is the closest in term of quality, but ineligible bc of the rule

IDWLF is big enough to be recognized by voters, but from unacclaimed movie

and Carolina is from a flop movie

Agree and I thought the same. but imagine if it doesn’t get nominated. 
:chick3:

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we agree that willow (90's remix) is the dumbest remix she has ever released?

There is nothing 90s about that remix

It sounds like cheap Youtube DJ remix

She should've released Grammy Live Performance remix instead

4 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

and I mean, who doesnt want to get Oscar? And that's probably her biggest chance so far

She wouldn't get it from acting no matter how hard she tried because she needs to clear CATS from everyone's mind first, and then build her credibility in acting career which probably takes years

If we look at the soundtrack, she's always almost there, but never really there...

Like Safe & Sound is the closest in term of quality, but ineligible bc of the rule

Carolina and ATW short film are probably her biggest chances of nominations in her career (considering Safe and Sound wasn’t elligible). I doubt she’ll even be nominated though, and there’s no way she’ll win.

18 hours ago, Squall said:

Am I the only one who can't stand this kind of swiftie? So random but idk they just annoy me :rip: 

What drives me even more crazy about them is that these are the swifties that get selected for things like secret sessions. I tried to make a swiftstagram after rep so I could finally get selected for one (lol delusional) but it’s so much work to maintain that level of psycho for an extended period of time. I don’t know if these swifties who tweet taylor nation and Taylor all day long actually have nothing better to do because it’s basically a full time job. My swiftstagram died after lover. Never logging in again. 

I wish there was a way to get selected for those things (assuming she will do them again but maybe she won’t) without having an insane online presence or getting selected as 30 of 50,000 in a stadium. I appreciate that she doesn’t charge for m&g but at the same time it’s really annoying that regular ass adults don’t really get the same opportunity 

4 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

What drives me even more crazy about them is that these are the swifties that get selected for things like secret sessions. I tried to make a swiftstagram after rep so I could finally get selected for one (lol delusional) but it’s so much work to maintain that level of psycho for an extended period of time. I don’t know if these swifties who tweet taylor nation and Taylor all day long actually have nothing better to do because it’s basically a full time job. My swiftstagram died after lover. Never logging in again. 

I wish there was a way to get selected for those things (assuming she will do them again but maybe she won’t) without having an insane online presence or getting selected as 30 of 50,000 in a stadium. I appreciate that she doesn’t charge for m&g but at the same time it’s really annoying that regular ass adults don’t really get the same opportunity 

Exactly and I just hate everything about their behaviour: "look I have a cat named Betty and I'm telling her to vote at the VMAs lol so funny", they're the reason our fanbase is hated by some people (and honestly, who can blame them?), this is how they paint Taylor fans :skull: 

Edited by Squall

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

These Swifties are probably privileged because kissing TS and TN's butts is a full time job. I don't have time for all of that, it drains energy and wastes too much time. 

11 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

I feel that in order for taylor to get an oscar, she needs to have a star is born moment like gaga and need a hit and critically acclaimed soundtrack album plus single!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

22 hours ago, Squall said:

Am I the only one who can't stand this kind of swiftie? So random but idk they just annoy me :rip: 

yeah let's mass report and get them s worded

2 hours ago, swiftophrenic said:

tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gifv.gif

guess we will have no other choice than anticipate it and support it

Desperate times call for desperate measures

tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gifv.gif

5 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

You’re so right and it’s unfair to her real fans who don’t  have time to kiss her ass on social media or just don’t want to.

17 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

She should've released Grammy Live Performance remix instead

The one remix we did want :gaycat6:

What Do You Say will become a country classic it should've been

11 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

yeah let's mass report and get them s worded

Report her for..... having a cute cat?

@wren any other updates regarding the music video she was filming?

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Report her for..... having a cute cat?

For being a cupcake 

interesting to think what would/could have happened if everything went to plan. I think we would have got Fearless TV obviously last year and 1989 TV last year and both Red TV and Speak Now TV this year. If only.

just imagine the vault tracks for 1989 TV sitting around waiting to be released :chick3:

Edited by GambleBreauxNews

the way we will probably never hear most of folklore/evermore on tour :rip:

16 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

the way we will probably never hear most of folklore/evermore on tour :rip:

I've been saying that she should've done a small-ish folklore/evermore exclusive tour in late 2021/2022.

Maybe like 20-30 dates and in arenas since those are intimate enough to fit the sound of the albums, yet also large enough to make enough cash for her greedy standards. Then film one show and put it out on Netflix/Disney+ for international fans.

At least this way we could've gotten all, or at least most of these songs live on tour.... :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Feanor said:

I've been saying that she should've done a small-ish folklore/evermore exclusive tour in late 2021/2022.

Maybe like 20-30 dates and in arenas since those are intimate enough to fit the sound of the albums, yet also large enough to make enough cash for her greedy standards. Then film one show and put it out on Netflix/Disney+ for international fans.

At least this way we could've gotten all, or at least most of these songs live on tour.... :gaycat6:

If only we got LPSS for Evermore... :gaycat6:

I mean, this extended break means something. I just hope she's gonna do something. Because if the break is for the Oscar's Campaign of ATW10MVTVFTV, I'm gonna lose it. 

6 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Carolina still hits hard. @Safe&Sound found dead in the dustbin

not with the Grammy from Best Song Written for Visual Media award

wishing miss Carolana all the best to defeat Hold My Hand and Vegas

8 minutes ago, liam13 said:

Taylor for UK Vogue next month are yall ready :jonny5:

You do realize that the guy who posted it, posted in the predictions section and was more of guess and posted the next day that he had no inside knowledge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.