• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, dan13 said:

i remember taylor said that ed was telling her she should make bad blood the lead of 1989 instead of shake it off ...  we truly dodged a bullet there

I remember that too. :ahh:

I bet she ditched Lorde because of her “sassy” remarks and did her ALL to “befriend” Lana to spite her.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Speaking of 1989 tv,

Lead single: all you had to do was stay (peak #1 about 3 to 4 weeks, 40 to 45 WoC)

2nd single: how you get the girl (peak #1 for 1 week, 25 to 30 WoC)

3rd single: I wish you would (peak #2, 30 to 35 WoC)

4th single: I know places (peak #1 about 5 to 7 weeks, 50 to 55 WoC)

5th single: clean (peak around #3 to #5, 30 to 35 WoC)

6th single: welcome to new York (peak #2, around 25 to 35 WoC)

ugh WHERE RHE **** IS SHEEEEE honestly this stopped being cute/funny/whatever literal months ago. i’m so ******* fed up with her at the moment 

i know i’ll come back like a clown the minute she announces something (as so many others will do) but this is honestly the pits, and no “sHe DoEsNt OwE U aNyThInG” essay from delulu blind stans will change that

this has probably been THE worst year since the 2016 hate train 

Lover era:

1) Paper Rings as lead in april

- the archer as a promo single in May

- you need to calm down as promo single in June

2) Cruel Summer as single 2 in July

- Cornelia Street as promo single in august 

3) Lover as single 3 week before album

4) afterglow as single 4 in November

5) miss Americana as single 5 in January after announcing doc

Rep era:

1) look what you made me do in august… #1

2) don’t blame me exactly 1 week after LWYMMD… #1

- rfi 3 weeks later as a promo single .. a full week gives it #1

3) end game as single 3 first week of October… #1

- getaway car as promo single 2 weeks before album

- call it what you want as promo single week before album

4) dancing with our hands tied as single 4 the week of the album

5) delicate as single 5 in February 

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Rep era:

1) look what you made me do in august… #1

2) don’t blame me exactly 1 week after LWYMMD… #1

- rfi 3 weeks later as a promo single .. a full week gives it #1

This is literally exactly what was wrong with the Rep roll-out, releasing RFI? right after look which completely drowned it. Look had 3 weeks at #1, no need to sabotage that. 4 weeks after would’ve been good.

22 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

This photo would have been a great rep cover

oBsJEb4.jpg

wow, stunning :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

This is literally exactly what was wrong with the Rep roll-out, releasing RFI? right after look which completely drowned it. Look had 3 weeks at #1, no need to sabotage that. 4 weeks after would’ve been good.

Don’t send look to radio. Treat it as a promo single. 

Rep era:

Single 1 -> Look What You Made Me Do

Single 2 -> Don't Blame Me

Promo singles in the two weeks leading to the album release -> Getaway Car & Dancing With Our Hands Tied

12h prior to the album release -> Ready For It snippet 

Single 3 -> I Did Something Bad

Single 4 -> Delicate

Lover era: 

Single 1 -> Cruel Summer

Single 2 -> Paper Rings

Promo singles in the two weeks leading to the album release -> Cornelia Street & The Archer

Single 3 -> Lover

Single 4 -> You Need To Calm Down

(Single 5 -> ME!)

Folklore era: just release august and exile at some point. 

Speak now Tv should be :

Start the era with better than revenge (TV) with a video featuring a Camilla Lookalike and then Dear John (TV) video with all the girl he dated featured. And then finally a vault track.

Edited by pierreleswiftie

33 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Speak now Tv should be :

Start the era with better than revenge (TV) with a video featuring a Camilla Lookalike and then Dear John (TV) video with all the girl he dated featured. And then finally a vault track.

and there goes her career

1VW5gaVk_400x400.thumb.jpg.cf0b8fba7022a

Of course, she was busy recording TS10  :giraffe:

54 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Of course, she was busy recording TS10  :giraffe:

i highly doubt it. probably the plan was to release 1989 last year so that's why she sold the songs for the movies and that tv show. maybe the walbum wasn't fully ready, but i don't believe she didnt start the process. however, with republic and the law suit blocking her from releasing the album she changed the plans, but still had to let these songs go because of contracts purposes. i bet she only didn't release bad blood because she's preparing something new - ts10 - this year and she wants to be m.i.a until that.

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

I will be totally happy with this drought if it's for TS10, let the geepee forget her (as much as they can) and then come back with a brand new album after all the music we've gotten in the last 3 years :WAP:

Whoever thought that her "Nobody physically saw me for a year" era would be more active than 2022.

10 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

I will be totally happy with this drought if it's for TS10, let the geepee forget her (as much as they can) and then come back with a brand new album after all the music we've gotten in the last 3 years :WAP:

at this point, me too. all this waiting must be for something bigger. even 1989tv would be welcomed, but imagine if she releases debut? or even speak now... ergh, i would totally boycott her lol

Let's do a wish vs reality for TS10.

Wish: A pop album produced by Greg Kurstin with a lot of synths, guitars, and huge-sounding, anthemic choruses with insane vocal layering.

Reality: Another album in the vein of Red with a lot of exploration, collaborators and influences.

Wish: The third and final installment of that era,  produced by Rick Rubin, cinematic, soaring, big strings and drums.

Reality: Another incohesive playlist album in the vein of Red and Lover.

I hope the “delay” of Taylor Swift (Taylor’s Version) is because of her negotiating her Sony ATV material, as well as the very litigious  I’d Lie (Taylor’s Version) and the grey area surrounding  Crazier (Disney), and the old songs released by others in the past — Bein’ With My Baby, This Is Really Happening, Permanent Marker.

I've been wondering if M&M will be pushing for Elvira's breakthrough moment with TS10/1989 TV lead (whichever comes first). She's been a part of every Taylor release since evermore, and I feel like they were testing the waters with Message In a Bottle. I just found out she produced a song for Ed Sheeran's last album too. The way he runs to Taylor's collaborators is so funny.

4 hours ago, PopA911 said:

wow, stunning :jonny5:

The picture feels so right to me. She has the same head tilt pose as the real cover but the photo has way more energy. The messy hair and the graininess works so well with the theme. The shading reminds me a bit of Joni Mitchell’s “Blue” cover art (one of Taylor’s favourite albums) which she was inspired by for the original RED cover. It feels way more edgy than the real rep cover. I’d love something like this for rep TV but I also saw someone’s idea for a Medusa-themed cover which would also be perfect.

Spoiler

spacer.png

If she doesn't work with Ariel Rechtshaid or Rostam, I will personally start a new #taylorswiftisoverparty and watch her career burn (in the chem trails of her jets). :gaylorcat2:

Edited by Lille

I wish TS10 will be alternative pop rock with anthemic, fist pumping choruses and energetic production. She needs to collaborate with other producers aside from Jack and Aaron.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.