Rihanna

M A R C

I do wonder is she planning on ever selling Fenty Beauty or she's aiming for generational wealth. Or maybe stepping down as CEO like for Savage X?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• RihRihGirrrl

4 minutes ago, FENTY. said:

I do wonder is she planning on ever selling Fenty Beauty or she's aiming for generational wealth. Or maybe stepping down as CEO like for Savage X?

I don't see her selling it....it will be part of what sustains her legacy. I do think she'll eventually sell Savage.

Her businesses are gonna be fine. But how you last album dropped when you was 28 and now you are in your middle 30s. A lot has happened since then. I have no idea what to expect. 

I just realized I haven't seen her and ASAP together lately....wondering if he's keeping a low profile because of the case

Sigh...I miss the days of Rihvember 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Breaking Dishes refuses to give up!!! 🤘 

I want it above a million Sooo badd😂

• Like 1

It's so sad to see how everyone cares about their musical legacy but her.

Oh well, she's being sadly left behind 

• Like 3

I find it sad that ANTI didn't spark a desire in her to continue to create great albums. That she either lacks belief in herself or the motivation to surpass it. I feel like ANTI unlocked so many potential routes for her to take and move forward with. So many ways she could use her vocal to hone in on an idea. Why is she so indecisive? Why has she seemingly scrapped the reggae album? Just commit to an idea, and then the best people in the business will be at your feet to create an amazing album. I know life has got in the way for her but at what point do we accept that she's actually just not got the desire to continue to make good music? 

• Like 3

Why do i sense a retirement post coming soon :biblio:

20 hours ago, EliteNaviShit said:

MTE

I think it's a classic case of overthinking....I'm sure she has some strong material she's worked on but probably just indecisive about which way to go. She needs to give herself a deadline and work towards it

• Like 1

Girls be patient. 

Fall is our time. We waited so many years, we can wait for a few months.

But also **** her and her dishonesty. I cannot take this anymore. Who does she think she is? A simple post saying she's releasing in Fall 2024 would suffice (and actually do it unlike 2019). This is not cute and I KNOW Rihanna cares about her legacy so idk why she's doing it. The only thing I can think of is Roc Nation not letting her release

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Girls be patient. 

Fall is our time. We waited so many years, we can wait for a few months.

But also **** her and her dishonesty. I cannot take this anymore. Who does she think she is? A simple post saying she's releasing in Fall 2024 would suffice (and actually do it unlike 2019). This is not cute and I KNOW Rihanna cares about her legacy so idk why she's doing it. The only thing I can think of is Roc Nation not letting her release

No, she's not releasing because of the potential bad reception affecting her brands. It's all business.

Edited by airplane

But I'm still willing to bet she releases this year....2nd half of the year is pretty wide open. Only thing in our way is another pregnancy 

3 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

But I'm still willing to bet she releases this year....2nd half of the year is pretty wide open. Only thing in our way is another pregnancy 

I don't think she can afford a pregnancy with the case going on. BUT the biggest hurdle is her laziness and lack of ambition (as seen from that tragic performance recently).

Don't expect anything. Nothing has been heard from the writing camps since last year! I think she's going to put out a retirement post soon :(

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, airplane said:

I don't think she can afford a pregnancy with the case going on. BUT the biggest hurdle is her laziness and lack of ambition (as seen from that tragic performance recently).

Don't expect anything. Nothing has been heard from the writing camps since last year! I think she's going to put out a retirement post soon :(

Sis why would she do that :rip:

• Like 1

my sister airplane is just anticipating the worst case scenario so this dry/no-music era hurts less y'all don't let her fool you

giphy.gif

Edited by waterslide
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, waterslide said:

my sister airplane is just anticipating the worst case scenario so this dry/no-music era hurts less y'all don't let her fool you

giphy.gif

🎯

We'll probably hear new songs from her after her death, similar to the MJ situation.

• Haha 3

just thinking about the mountains and mountains of music she's recorded that will never see the light of day

neeeeed the google drive link 

She ain't putting out a retirement post :skull:

That'd be worse for her businesses than releasing a bad album. Even if she doesn't release an album for years more I doubt she'd announce it and she'd still collab with artists for their projects. 

An album will come at some point. I just wouldn't want to put any timescale on it. It'll come when she wants to work hard to create it. 

5 hours ago, Cas said:

We'll probably hear new songs from her after her death, similar to the MJ situation.

This post is sending me :bibliahh:

Things have got BAD in here :toofunny2:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Cas said:

Damn this is too much even for a Meltdown Friday™️

• Haha 1

Yes Cas, those posts are acceptable only starting December 2nd 2024

• Haha 1

🚨🚨🚨AVON EMERGENCY🚨🚨🚨🚨

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.