Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

21 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

There is no need for you to be embarrassed or humiliated about the movie not doing well. You are not in it, you are not Lady Gaga and you don't even know her. 

It's obviously exaggeration

:ryan3:

But no denial it TANKED BAD. a DISASTER in all FRONTS

• Replies 220k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

Hopefully GAGA focuses more in MUSIC, enough CHASING Oscars and do some fun not-Oscar bait films for a while

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also what y'all mean success stan? I'll defend HAPPY MISTAKE with my life even with the TANKERY

:ryan3:

26 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Apparently Sarah Tanno was also in the editing room, that explains a lot. 

:dies:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

Hopefully GAGA focuses more in MUSIC, enough CHASING Oscars and do some fun not-Oscar bait films for a while

The only thing Gaga will be focusing on more after LG7 is starting her family nn, we better get used to this fact already tbh. 

Wonder how Michael's doing rn :gaycat2: isn't this his first experience with unhinged OGHs? must be weird as hell

Though I guess they're both ignoring everything 

Honestly the hate for the movie is undeserved but if Gaga wants to

act for ever let her be lol She always does great regardless of how the movie is received  :coffee2:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

There is no need for you to be embarrassed or humiliated about the movie not doing well. You are not in it, you are not Lady Gaga and you don't even know her. 

You don't know that. He could be Michaels in law 

• Haha 3

Not me opening tiktok and the first thing that pops up is the Nurtec OTD ad :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nokiki said:

Wonder how Michael's doing rn :gaycat2: isn't this his first experience with unhinged OGHs? must be weird as hell

Though I guess they're both ignoring everything 

Gaga and Michael right now:

• Haha 2

Just now, FameFatale said:

Not me opening tiktok and the first thing that pops up is the Nurtec OTD ad :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

I'm getting FAD hate videos with thousands of likes so I've decided that's enough for today :dancehall:

• Haha 2

Gaga is just a supporting actress in this movie. This won't affect Gaga at all besides some tired ass OGHs.

Meanwhile Gaga has the biggest song of the year 🖤 and her new lead single from LG7 is coming in 6/13/20 days 🖤

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Handing out Nurtec to the audience after a showing of Joker would be a great marketing opportunity

5sspgdkm6dqd1.gif

• Haha 3

Yeah at the end of the day the movie is NOT being panned bc of her — it is being panned for the plot/pacing. Most negative reviews praise the acting as one of the few good things in the film. 

I haven't seen the movie yet but from what I've read, JFAD seems to just be an overextended court trial about the events in the first movie and not much going on plot-wise. Those are shortcomings on the part of the writers/director. 

Edited by MCMXCV
  • Like 1

Spoiler

TODD PHILIPS IS A HUGE FAD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Relax. Gaga's career will be perfectly fine. She's great in it and is committed. She got paid, did the job and got the praise, and did as much promo as possible. 

How many actors have had major flops critics or audience and still have films done? Everyone. Literally. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With she switching her focus toward music at least for the first half of next year, I believe the movie BOMBING hard would have minimal impact on her career. Though it is kinda telling that for a moment JFAD seemed to be the only rollout of 24 but she end up doing more musical gigs.

Just got out of my JFAD screening.

What can I say. It was a nothing movie. The sooner Gaga moves on from this mess, the better. It won't affect her future movie roles though, as she was the only captivating thing about the film.

:nicole:

• Like 3

Just now, FameFatale said:

Anyways.. 1? 2? Or 3? Weeks until LG7 single 

I'm in Group 3 :katie2:

This entire forum is gonna be unbearable for the next few months, isnt it? :ace:

Do I even still want to spend $20, and my Saturday afternoon on this movie?

Spoiler

Yes

LkOBFPK.gif

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Anyways.. 1? 2? Or 3? Weeks until LG7 single 

I think it's the 11th. If it really is a "halloween"-esque aesthetic I doubt she'd wait until the last week of the month to release it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.