• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Yes, some fans got invited for it through mail/Twitter DMs

I'm confused is it the same event as the premiere? Or separate locations also what the h*ll is a live taping, her performing the songs? If so that's a gag! I need to hear her sing the entire album live. 

funny-animals-monkey.gif

2 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Love the idea of her skipping the actual showing so she can sing Good Morning to a bunch of gays

Yeah, probably she knows liddos irl won't say ''it's another boring jazz album'' to her face.

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Yeah, probably she knows liddos irl won't say ''it's another boring jazz album'' to her face.

:ryan3:

i wouldn't be so sure

I saw a close up picture of Leigh Gill (Gary) and thought it was Bobby :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Good Morning for a late night show, a reverse day experience :clap3:

So the song is actually about wishing people good morning in the middle of the night cuz everyone was up partying etc. if you didn't get that :coffee: 

Edited by TedLasso

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I'm confused is it the same event as the premiere? Or separate locations also what the h*ll is a live taping, her performing the songs? If so that's a gag! I need to hear her sing the entire album live. 

funny-animals-monkey.gif

It's a separate event, everything happened right after tomorrow's Kimmel taping got cancelled. Fans started to get those invites for an 'Harlequin taping' event, and she's allegedly recording those performances. We speculated those are still for Kimmel. Miss @Bhabylon is going there! :bird:

• Thanks 1

Guys, I really hope you go into this movie to form your own opinion, obviously the reception will be divisive but I'm looking at the JokerFolieADeux hashtag on twitter and I kid you not the last 10 tweets are all positive, from GP and Gaga Stan's  saying "I'm so happy it was so good" "Holy fuckkkk" "our audience fully applauded" "was so fuxking good" only negative one I saw was that it "was … interesting" , which isn't really bad! Let's remember the critics were harsh on the first film so if this can get good word of mouth then it has a chance to do alright :WAP:

• Like 2

Just now, ineedboxinggloves said:

Guys, I really hope you go into this movie to form your own opinion, obviously the reception will be divisive but I'm looking at the JokerFolieADeux hashtag on twitter and I kid you not the last 10 tweets are all positive, from GP and Gaga Stan's  saying "I'm so happy it was so good" "Holy fuckkkk" "our audience fully applauded" "was so fuxking good" only negative one I saw was that it "was … interesting" , which isn't really bad! Let's remember the critics were harsh on the first film so if this can get good word of mouth then it has a chance to do alright :WAP:

yeah i think most of us are forgetting that the first movie was also panned by critics

The live taping is for Harlequin (The Live Album) which will be released in February, previously known as "LG7"

funny-animals-monkey.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

So the song is actually about wishing people good morning in the middle of the night if you didn't get that :coffee:

I know that was just a failed attempt at a joke don't humiliate me

folie-à-deux-premiere-held-at-tcl-c

2 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Can you let us know if anyone claps at the end of the review like one of the letterbox says 

can confirm there were Applause.mp3 at the end of my screening 

Edited by hausofdave

Just now, Namiskine said:

I know that was just a failed attempt at a joke don't humiliate me

folie-à-deux-premiere-held-at-tcl-c

Oh mb I'll laugh react 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I thought the first movie was really good, so this doesn't surprise me at all.  Hopefully it turns out critics were lying like they were with the first one.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

Im not sure how Grace reviews thing, but sounds mixed which is better than I was expecting given how hard she's been on it

GODGA!! That was a fun movie!

• Like 6

Just now, Almodusa said:

Isn't it supposed to be depressing?:lakitu:

Ahhhhh! :jonny2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

how's her acting and singing in it? 

Not 6 members browsing on a premiere night WAKE THE BASE UP :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.