Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Kind of bopping to Oh, When The Saints this morning. She might be a musical genius 

• Like 1

• Replies 214.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

Let me listen to the 10/10 song that is Diamond Heart; a song that actually elevates her shouting vocals because of the complimentary production and rocky melody

4eW.gif

Edited by FailSafe
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

we were all so happy that day

the way this video sums up this thread perfectly, nn :dies:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Let me listen to the 10/10 song that is Diamond Heart; a song that actually elevates her shouting vocals because of the complimentary production and rocky melody

oh wow, the taste

so is JFAD really flopping as bas as ATRL is saying it is

Im watching FAD tonight :jonnycat:

Spoiler

Lets pray its good

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

so is JFAD really flopping as bas as ATRL is saying it is

The presales aren't good 

Caption Action 3 (Open caption pre-sales are so bad that we can say only one word: Run. As in run away. 222 open caption screentimes documented so far, with only 133 advance tickets sold. Super-low ratio of .60. This thing is struggling to make it to even a 1.0 ticket to screentime ratio, and with the threshold for a box office blockbuster being at least 20.00, this movie is increasingly looking like box office poison. At this point the only thing that might save it from being a total disaster at the box office would be decent reviews. Even that might not be enough, if the numbers we are seeing are any indication. On top of that, the zero sold percentage is currently at 87.39%, the highest we have ever seen for a movie we tracked (September 29). 

• Haha 1

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 98,140,485 (+298,313)

Top 10

1 - The Weeknd - 111,354,519 (+473,691)
2 - Billie Eilish - 104,476,972 (-119,515)
3 - Bruno Mars - 103,858,611 (+88,826)
4 - Lady Gaga - 98,140,485 (+298,313)
5 - Taylor Swift - 91,561,974 (-115,507)
6 - Coldplay - 87,207,747 (+79,763)
7 (+1) - Rihanna - 83,453,219 (-279)
8 (-1) - Sabrina Carpenter - 83,307,648 (-400,859)
9 - Post Malone - 78,530,067 (-122,558)
10 - Ariana Grande - 77,703,101 (-124,808)

Edited by Hair
  • Like 14

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners Update

#4. (=) Lady Gaga - 98,140,485 (+298,313)

So close to 100M :jonny:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Are we allowed to post spoilers in here

:suburban:

Spoiler

Maybe

14 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Kind of bopping to Oh, When The Saints this morning. She might be a musical genius 

One of my faves :heart:

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Are we allowed to post spoilers in here

I wouldn't see an issue with it as long as you post above it's spoilers and beware to not open the spoiler tag unless you want to be spoiled. That's their issue if they get mad for opening it after several warnings.

7 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

The presales aren't good 

"this movie is increasingly looking like box office poison"

:rip:

• Haha 2

Let me just say Warner's promos for this film suck. Old ass promo like small press/TV interviews don't have any impact or momentum. The best they could do is GMA and Norton? Even The Wicked got Ariana do Lie detector and hot ones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

"this movie is increasingly looking like box office poison"

:rip:

Gar went from streaming poison to box office poison :chick3:

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Let me just say Warner's promos for this film suck. Old ass promo like small press/TV interviews don't have any impact or momentum. The best they could do is GMA and Norton? Even The Wicked got Ariana do Lie detector and hot ones.

I've been SCREAMING this for a month. After Venice they should've had her and Juaquin everywhere. Not everybody is watching 2 minute featurettes from like Entertainment Tonight or Buzzfeed :rip:. Where are the push of the Lee costumes? Or the push with the comic book DC nerds. There was so much potential there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's looking like an international hit even if a domestic disappointment, let's not be dramatic girls :eli: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, hausofbryan said:

It's looking like an international hit even if a domestic disappointment, let's not be dramatic girls :eli: 

the revies are actually all over the place as well, some people love it. we just dont know how the GP will react to it yet, the domestic weekend is gonna be rough though

has Joaquin even been doing promo? I've seen Gaga everywhere but not him

Anything that touches JFAD is a bomb — Harlebomb, JBOMB, and the soundtrack will probably make no noise.

#ThankYouTodd

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I've been SCREAMING this for a month. After Venice they should've had her and Juaquin everywhere. Not everybody is watching 2 minute featurettes from like Entertainment Tonight or Buzzfeed :rip:. Where are the push of the Lee costumes? Or the push with the comic book DC nerds. There was so much potential there. 

hopefully Interscope pushes LG7 better with actual meaningful promos and getting on trends.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

has Joaquin even been doing promo? I've seen Gaga everywhere but not him

Yeah he also did some of those quick featurette interviews like Gaga did too. He was also on GMA and has been doing red carpet premiere interviews. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.