Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

its true actually, theres an embargo until wednesday night according to this youtuber who was gonna see it at the press screening but decided to watch it today to get an early reaction, i wonder when is grace seeing the movie i cant wait for her review, i just know shes gonna love gaga but hate the movie probably 

at this point she's definitely starts that review with "well...":suburban:

• Haha 5

• Replies 214k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

its true actually, theres an embargo until wednesday night according to this youtuber who was gonna see it at the press screening but decided to watch it today to get an early reaction, i wonder when is grace seeing the movie i cant wait for her review, i just know shes gonna love gaga but hate the movie probably 

oh my god... i fear for us this week :rip:

Seeing FAD on Friday with my partner. 
I've never seen the first one. :suburban:

6 hours ago, opbranden said:

Wait! 

A user that claimed to have info about the tour posted a list of cities some days ago and Santiago was included

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

spacer.png

do someone remember who that user was?

Warsaw ?? Am I going to finally see her live? Chile 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not them embargoing reviews after it's already been panned

Dami Hope on X: "I'm stilling thinking bout Olivia's padlock #loveisland  https://t.co/nwmr4OMclT" / X

We need that tomatoe red as long as we can, imagine if we had to sit through Harlequin numbers AND JFAD pannings 

:suburban:

Oh Floppy à Deux

xtina-vma.gif

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Seeing FAD on Friday with my partner. 
I've never seen the first one. :suburban:

Same.

I've already told him to expect a boring courtroom drama with random songs mixed in, but we need to support Gaga.

I said to think of it like you would a dentist appointment. 

:suburban:

Edited by hausofbryan
  • Haha 9

i mean hopefully overseas reviews saves its rt score

Finally bought my ticket for FAD. I will be seeing it friday. I didnt wanna break the first day tradition as i watch all of her movies on first day. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Warsaw ?? Am I going to finally see her live? Chile 

spacer.png

tbh?  we deserve her the most 

• Like 1

who wouldve thought things would turn out this messy wow

and to think we were so happy when the first trailer dropped thinking this was gonna be THE movie of her career

The advantage of not having partner is sparing yourself the embarrassment of having to explain Fad's side projects to them and convince them to go as well I guess

:gaycat7:

• Haha 10

I'm going to see the film on Thursday in France (films come out on wednesday here).
I loved the first one but the second one scares me, I have the impression that it's going to be ultra boring and long.

Spoiler

I'm not going to hide the fact that half the film is about the trial and long monologue, makes me afraid of falling asleep..

spacer.png

Another tour rumor, will she announce it with the single? Omg I'm scared about those prices :rip:

***** she better come to latin america istg even dua sold out her dates over here

I'm going on Thursday to watch FAD hehe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The advantage of not having partner is sparing yourself the embarrassment of having to explain Fad's side projects to them and convince them to go as well I guess

:gaycat7:

Exactly, I can explain them to my cat instead. Although I know he finds it irritating, he can't verbalize that so whatever :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

Another tour rumor, will she announce it with the single? Omg I'm scared about those prices :rip:

What scares me the most about this is the "final goal" part. I'm assuming she'll be taking a break after the tour but that sounds like a literal retirement announcement :rip: 

I'm going this Wednesday, I still think the movie will be good

• Like 2

Gaga retiring???

jumpscare-scared.gif

I'm going to see The Joker tonight in IMAX! I didn't pre purchase a ticket and I think that's the case with plenty of folks. 

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

The bigger challenge is to ever snatch a tix. Concert ticket rushes are even more ruthless than how it was in 2011. 

IMG-9368.gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, opbranden said:

spacer.png

she should announce it in February when she's accepting roty and soty for dwas and performing her lg7 lead and 2nd single with album coming week after 

Since everyone's announcing when they're seeing JFAD, I'm seeing it on Wednesday! So excited.

Edited by sleepevaded
Typo

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

'her final major goal' oh she's retiring fr

IMG-9368.gif

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Exactly, I can explain them to my cat instead. Although I know he finds it irritating, he can't verbalize that so whatever :gaycat5:

What scares me the most about this is the "final goal" part. I'm assuming she'll be taking a break after the tour but that sounds like a literal retirement announcement :rip: 

1 minute ago, Hair said:

Gaga retiring???

jumpscare-scared.gif

I think she won't be touring again anytime soon once she gets pregnant, so this will likely be her last tour for a while... Probably 6 to 10 years

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.