• Replies 163.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Nothing is coming today, any insider would have definitely teased it by now, and there are quite a few reliable ones on this site. Sad to see she's wasting a perfect opportunity to drop some new music :!ohno:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Nothing is coming today, any insider would have definitely teased it by now, and there are quite a few reliable ones on this site. Sad to see she's wasting a perfect opportunity to drop some new music :!ohno:

Well, to be perfectly honest, even Katy's fanbase didn't receive any insider info about the specific date. Some insider said a June 21st release was possible for her, and well, that's not going to happen.

After the shops went down, I could have guessed too that she was announcing something. It's easy being an insider like that. :suburban:

And let's not forget that nobody predicted the Fortnite announcement or the hbo special release date. Our only reliable insider this era was the one from Reddit.

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, to be perfectly honest, even Katy's fanbase didn't receive any insider info about the specific date. Some insider said a June 21st release was possible for her, and well, that's not going to happen.

After the shops went down, I could have guessed too that she was announcing something. It's easy being an insider like that. :suburban:

And let's not forget that nobody predicted the Fortnite announcement or the hbo special release date. Our only reliable insider this era was the one from Reddit.

You make a fair point, but idk, I'm still 90% sure nothing is happening sadly :suburban:Hope she surprises me

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is anyone checking ladygaga.com source code :flower:

Yes, someone found out new Haus Labs clown lipsticks will be launched in 5 and a half hours.

• Haha 9

If the Peggy collab is a Starry Night sample :WAP:

Or sounds like Itgehane / I Go :WAP:

• Like 1

Just now, PerfectCure said:

You make a fair point, but idk, I'm still 90% sure nothing is happening sadly :suburban:Hope she surprises me

Yeah, me too.

And I'm not saying that RideOrDie and Supervillain aren't legitimate, but they both hyped us about an imminent release. Perhaps they simply don't know the exact date? Maybe they just heard about a Gaga release that is about to happen soon and no insider on this forum has the specific date. :michael:

According to insiders, Katy was supposed to make an announcement every past week of June, and even the last week of May, but it only happened yesterday. :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Pls the "insiders" knew nothing about katy too

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Yes, someone found out new Haus Labs clown lipsticks will be launched in 5 and a half hours.

So Katy's having her Chromatica and Gaga will be having her Smile…a reverse 2020 expedition :suburban:

Spoiler

Let's hope they don't trade first week sales too 

• Haha 3

5 HOURS

prayer GIF

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

So Katy's having her Chromatica and Gaga will be having her Smile…a reverse 2020 expedition :suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

Let's hope they don't trade first week sales too 

Katy Perry having an acclaimed Grammy winning house music inspired album seems kinda improbable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Feels like we already won the inevitable KP6 X LG7 war just based off that horrendous snippet :gaycat5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

is today the day? 

gretchen base GIF

Mess :deadbanana4:

GIRLFRIEND #1 SMASHA 

9p57tGP.gif

Dance in the Shadow -> Shadow Moon -> Garden of Eden -> Rising Moon -> Girlfriend 

Gar please announce the lead just so we know the actual name of it, I feel like it's changed 5 times within the last week and 3 times within the last day :skull: 

Spoiler

Perched though 👀

• Haha 10

OMG ITS HAPPENING EVERYBODY STAY CALM 

At this point I think "Garden of Eden" was the album title, and for some reason, they mixed them up.

And I tried to use AI to search for clues, if you go on BING and ask it to search for LG7, it gives you back

Garden of Eden (Snippet): There is some speculation regarding her next album, LG7. Her next album might be called "Garden of Eden."[1,2]

And it provides two links, one from twitter and one from youtube. Both of them claimed by UMG  

:celestial5:

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

its my bday today...gaga please give me the gift of finally knowing when we can hear your new lead single

I wish you new single announcement :heart:

4h50m

• Like 1

Fortnite was announced on a Tuesday. I may be moving a lil :suburban:

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

is today the day? 

gretchen base GIF

yes!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.