the hitting in question

giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the hitting in question

giphy-downsized.gif

I'm an A-YO and Pertect Illusion stan :bird:

• Like 1

Wait when was she exactly spotted with this bag I thought it's an old photo :deadbanana2:

Ok I need to know EXACTLY how long before lfs announcement she was spotted with lfs bag 

33 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I desperately need her to announce it today or on Wednesday cause tomorrow at 9am la time I'll be eating dinner with my bf and his mother in some fancy restaurant so how am I supposed to count and then purchase any discs while having Turkish meal 

Shocked Miley Cyrus GIF by Apple Music

She's not announcing on Wednesday; it's Juneteenth. It's either today or tomorrow 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She's not announcing on Wednesday; it's Juneteenth. It's either today or tomorrow 

spacer.png

It's what? 
Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

It's what? 
Excuse Me What GIF by Biden Inauguration Committee

A federal holiday in the US that commemorates the end of slavery.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Joanne vs GAGA, better self titled album? :clack: 

GAGA and it doesn't even exist

NnCgT1Q_OTDeBazeTeCB7gHdq_Enco9_hY1QiyPf

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm an A-YO and Pertect Illusion stan :bird:

As everyone should :thing:

40 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Wasn't this her chromatic scale tattoo :thing:

shh-kamala-harris.gif

• Haha 1

I wanna be more, or equal, not less

I wanna be happy with someone

I wanna feel blessed

spacer.png

• Like 3

Idk why but If something is going to be announced, I feel that today is more likely than tomorrow.

Both Billie and Camila (Interscope) announced their projects on a Monday with pre-orders, etc.

For SL, it was different.

This time, she has to announce the album as soon as possible to secure those vinyl sales. 

+ On Wednesday she will be back in Vegas. The date is almost sold out, but it's likely that she will post about it to sell the last few remaining tickets. It would make more sense to announce

LG7 today so that she can post about Vegas tomorrow and not ruin the announcement with a Vegas post :michael:

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Idk why but If something is going to be announced, I feel that today is more likely than tomorrow.

Both Billie and Camila (Interscope) announced their projects on a Monday with pre-orders, etc.

For SL, it was different.

This time, she has to announce the album as soon as possible to secure those vinyl sales. 

+ On Wednesday she will be back in Vegas. The date is almost sold out, but it's likely that she will post about it to sell the last few remaining tickets. It would make more sense to announce

LG7 today so that she can post about Vegas tomorrow and not ruin the announcement with a Vegas post :michael:

spacer.png

This makes so much sense. I knew there was a reason why I decided to work from home today so when she announces I can scream in peace, not fearing any judgemental eyes from my colleagues. 

Spoiler

Or just descend into another meltdown in peace

• Haha 1

My cat's birthday is today. It would mean the world to me him if LG7 were announced today as a gift. Please make it happen GAR :gaycat5:

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

The fact that a simple photo of gaga with a handbag motivates you to think about an announcement today.
Really something psychologically interesting to study.
I invite all psychiatrists to make studies on this base on the subject of 'disillusionment created by fans themselves'.

• Haha 4

We could be caught

Were both convicted criminals of thought 

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

it would be kinda cute if she labelled herself as GAGA for pop projects and movies and LADY GAGA for jazz ngl

3 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that a simple photo of gaga with a handbag motivates you to think about an announcement today.
Really something psychologically interesting to study.
I invite all psychiatrists to make studies on this base on the subject of 'disillusionment created by fans themselves'.

I mean it clearly could mean that but also probably not, the fact is that Gaga wanted to be photographed in this look cuz we know she can avoid the paparazzi the absolute majority of the time lol

• Like 2

Just now, Miracle said:

it would be kinda cute if she labelled herself as GAGA for pop projects and movies and LADY GAGA for jazz ngl

Isn't she done with jazz?

It's between today or tomorrow, this Vegas thing is happening on Wednesday so definitely she won't announce that time 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.