Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

15 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Liddo's Hell

Produced by: Brian Newman and BloodPop 

The new jazz single from multi hyphenate Lady Gaga features her dopest vocals yet, a jazz-instrumental chorus, and hip-snapping choreo from world renowned dancer and epilepsy advocate Richy Jackson 👹

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I find it interesting how the Gaga thread on there has more comments than the thread about Kanye being sued for (allegedly) sexually harassing his assistant. 

It's because Gaga still has her credibility while Kanye lost his a long time ago. He is seen as a pitiable joke, nothing more.

• Thanks 1

My theory is that LG7 will be themed around the gates of hell and specifically, The Thinker

Spoiler

S2wXwI8.jpeg

GH4lZgQWgAENHCM?format=jpg&name=large

OEgpbea.png

VVYEAWb.png

Maybe she'll do that pose on the cover :jonny5:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Namiskine said:

She has some pattern of announcing things at 12pm, so it's a daily meltdown :WAP:

LMFAO yall are crazy :rip:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Here's to hoping Judas can hit 900k and then 1 million+ daily streams soon :gaygacat9: the fact it got to 823k on Saturday and it's already back near that number Monday bodes well for a *knock on wood* 850k-900k peak on Friday :duca:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

My theory is that LG7 will be themed around the gates of hell and specifically, The Thinker

Reveal hidden contents

S2wXwI8.jpeg

GH4lZgQWgAENHCM?format=jpg&name=large

OEgpbea.png

VVYEAWb.png

Maybe she'll do that pose on the cover :jonny5:

This is interesting... here for it

Gargoyle theme would be pretty great too /it was suggested in the base earlier) :jonny:

Edited by Danes
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

My cat heard lady gaga say put your ******* paws up. 

spacer.png

Edited by CovalentBondage
  • Like 12

What do we think about the pregnancy rumors 

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

What do we think about the pregnancy rumors 

Don't think about them until she announces it. It's not our place to comment on her body. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yeah, and I was talking about the hype in the fandom. That was my point. She's doing this for the fans, and she created the perfect moment to announce it. If she misses the occasion, it would be... dumb, because we've been here, excited about her comeback since January. Even users who were 2025 truthers said that teasing with that snippet and then not announcing it is strange, meaning that it worked: she made everyone think something is coming soon, but waiting another month will bring back down the excitement that is now rampant in our fandom.

If you ask a random person on the street about "Lady Gaga" they probably will start singing shalalalalaaaalooow. They don't have a clue about what she's doing in the "pop world". :rip:

+ As I previously mentioned with respect to the GP, she created the ideal opportunity to build upon what she has already done the last few weeks. The hype needs to be built; it's not something that magically materializes. Of course, the locals are not aware of what Gaga is doing, as it is no longer 2011. I wasn't suggesting that the world is abuzz about the idea of LG7; nobody even watched the special. :rip:

The thing is though, if her single isn't coming for almost a month after the special airs, why would she announce it that far in advance? Now THAT would be a dumb move by her team.  And if she hadn't included anything in the special teasing LG7, liddos would have said that she should have and that she should have used it to build hype. She kinda can't win :gaycat6: It was also barely a snippet that we got, it was really just more of a teaser for the fans to let them know she's coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

in case someone else missed it few pages ago, this comment is real 

spacer.png

"Gaga's Inferno" is coming :flame: :duca:

The real world doesn't care that she performed with covid especially when tens of thousands had already chosen to pack into a stadium.

Regardless, her saying that was stupid. Also wasn't it in response to her revealing something "no one knows".

There's a reason no one knew that, Gar.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Looks like will.i.am is somehow involved with LG7 after all…

10 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Looks like will.i.am is somehow involved with LG7 after all…

why would you say that ? :gaycat6:

Spoiler

The way I exclaimed BITCHHH for a split second 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

why would you say that ? :gaycat6:

This user has been very reliable. Look at old tweets if you don't believe me!

Obviously this looks a screenshot from 2010 but he has proven himself a reliable insider in the past.

Edited by perfectillusion204

was out touching grass what did i miss

66D240E4-17F5-4B52-86B5-2A30D889B5F0.thu

• Haha 1

Will.i.am. involved in LG7? 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Obviously this looks a screenshot from 2010 but he has proven himself a reliable insider in the past.

looks fake, but so did the "LG7 - GAGA RETURNS" teas from the Chromatica Ball film. I don't know, I'm deciding not to believe them, because I never heard of them, Twitter insiders are fake 99,9% of the time, it looks fake, and I HATE THE NEWS WTF STAY AWAY FROM LG7 WILL.I.AM :biblio:

5 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

He does seems reliable, but maybe he got this will.i.am. thing wrong :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.