Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, GagaStefi said:

This is making wanting to switch to Apple Music 

 

 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

You should already have AM bestie. Spotify is for the gutter 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, Rage said:

THE WAY THEY PRODUCED MJH! HOW DARE SHE? THE ABSOLUTELY MONSTROUS DISTORTED SYNTHS AND GUITARS. THE STADIUM SIZED DRUMS. WHO DOES THAT?? NOBODY DOES THAT. AND SHE JUST DID.

ex6zwSKjtkpEfoZ8.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, Rage said:

Okay Dope is on I'm going for a bathroom break

You had me and then you lost me in an instant 

 

ex6zwSKjtkpEfoZ8.jpg

 

 

I don't know how to explain it but Gypsy is somehow her gayest song :jamming: This is a bottom's anthem

it wasn’t laahve 
It waz a perfect illoooosion

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Madeon does not miss. Wow, every single song he has done for Gar is a 10/10.... I think it's time we give him his CREDIT.

I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away

But baby, I just need one good one to stay
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Dolby Joanne might be my favorite Dolby treatment. 


ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

2 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away

But baby, I just need one good one to stay
 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

Dolby Joanne might be my favorite Dolby treatment. 


ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I really can't wait. What a treat this day is. Once they upload Born This Way its OVER for me.... 

DJWS did magic with Applause. Still fresh, timeless, elegant and everytime you listen to it you find a new sound or layer. 

Sinner’s Prayer is so good and even Cum to Mama sounds 10x better 

 

 

ARTPOP (Dolby’s Version) coming for Best Historical Album & Best Immersive Audio Album Grammys :duca: 

Monster is SCALPING ME RN. It sounds just as good as it did back in 2009. 11 year old me is QUAKING.

I’ve never been that into Bye Girl but that instrumental and those crisp vocals/melodies are doing somethin

 

cargif.gif

The crispness of SHICD in dolby atmos >>

 

"I am as vain as I allow" 

 

 

PI’s synths, distorted background vocal effects, & hidden chords in the bridge 

 

cargif.gif

Edited by luckythisway

I’ll get AM again next month :duca: Does Hillary Lindsey’s background vocals get highlighted in the Dolby mixes for Joanne? I loved her addition to the vocals. 

Diamond Heart is simply r-worded in Dolby Atmos. The emphasized drums & buildup into the chorus… lord. I fear for the bridge 

 

cargif.gif

Joanne, baby, these baguettes owe you an apology 

 

The added guitar riff in the first half of DH’s last chorus immediately after the bridge... CAREER HIGHLIGHT

 

cargif.gif

Edited by luckythisway

Diamond Heart is literally ******* my ears right now. I think I'm pregnant. I can hear the baby Hysterical_Teenagers_Are_Skipping_Their-

I fear Government Hooker & Bloody Mary will make the San Andreas fault line snap when they release these versions

 

Hysterical_Teenagers_Are_Skipping_Their-

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.