• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Kelly "Random" Clarkson does it again! LOL :toofunny2:

I guess she did usually perform first, but they were co headlining, but otherwise, love what he said. 

also, sis will do anything to not drop that album… lol

Some articles that I read put WCCA in their should win list for the category it is nominated. Hope it is a win for KC - winning her 4th Grammy would be fantastic!

2 hours ago, My.December said:

Some articles that I read put WCCA in their should win list for the category it is nominated. Hope it is a win for KC - winning her 4th Grammy would be fantastic!

her biggest competition would probably be michael buble

51 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

And Diana Ross. I’ve seen so many say she’s gonna get it cuz it will be her first Grammy 

Yep. Diana Ross seems like she could get it because she surprisingly doesn’t have one. But who knows. I hope KC wins, but not getting my hopes up.

KC fans, I need your help!
Is there a website that uploads all if the Kelly Clarkson show episodes?

The P!nk episode is coming up in a few days and I'd like to watch the whole episode, not just the YouTube clips.
Thank you!

1 hour ago, EnterTheAttic said:

KC fans, I need your help!
Is there a website that uploads all if the Kelly Clarkson show episodes?

The P!nk episode is coming up in a few days and I'd like to watch the whole episode, not just the YouTube clips.
Thank you!

I don’t think so. Sometimes people upload the whole show on YouTube but if you have Peacock they upload it the next day. 

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:

I don’t think so. Sometimes people upload the whole show on YouTube but if you have Peacock they upload it the next day. 

Unfortunately I don't have Peacock. Thanks though!

If anyone else knows something, please let me know!

38 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Unfortunately I don't have Peacock. Thanks though!

If anyone else knows something, please let me know!

I could be wrong but I think you can get the free version and still watch? Don’t know for sure but I thought so

On 1/31/2023 at 2:32 PM, RealityBites said:

great video of all we know about KC’s new upcoming album. 

thanks for sharing! 

Damn... this album is going to kill us. I just know it.

And 60 songs (not counting the demos written by other people?!?!) can we please have them in a few years. Leaks 2011 2.0, please.

19 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Am I the only one who actually thinks it's between Kelly Clarkson and Norah Jones? 

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

what a time that was lol

I didn't even know leaks existed before that. Naked Eye, Wash Rinse Repeat and Call Me for example are still some of my most listened to KC songs. 

And I will die on the hill, that Naked Eye couldve been a hit with a different chorus/production/whatever. 

1 hour ago, Sni2 said:

Am I the only one who actually thinks it's between Kelly Clarkson and Norah Jones? 

Yes lol. Noah used to be a big contender but not anymore 

3 hours ago, Schami66 said:

I didn't even know leaks existed before that. Naked Eye, Wash Rinse Repeat and Call Me for example are still some of my most listened to KC songs. 

And I will die on the hill, that Naked Eye couldve been a hit with a different chorus/production/whatever. 

Call Me is sooo good! Plus these...

+ I Can't Lose

+ Don't Ever Give Up on Me

+ Break the Silence (some of the lyrics online are not right towards the end, it's a struggle!)

On 1/26/2023 at 9:02 AM, RealityBites said:

Read the thread: Kelly and pink sang 4-6 songs. Older pink songs and Trustfall as a new one. Can’t wait to see! 

I need this album to smash like Adele's 21 / 25. (Ok, unrealistic, but it should...) Really hope her label won't mess this up.

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

I wonder if Kelly is attending the Grammys tonight? The red carpet would be a great way for her to promote the album, etc.

Highly doubt she will be there. 

They start giving out the awards in 2 hours. Unsure if her category will make it on tv or online stream. They’ll be streamed at: Live.grammy.com

35 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

They start giving out the awards in 2 hours. Unsure if her category will make it on tv or online stream. They’ll be streamed at: Live.grammy.com

Thank you. When they go live they should release the order of awards 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.